Nightmares

Reborn

“Leeteuk search for Kyuhyun and go, run both… just run am going to hold them the best I could to buy you some time, but it won’t be a lot… I love you Leeteuk and am so sorry that the love was not shared… Am sorry that we were forced to married and that you had to live with me… I hope you found you true love one and that you could be happy… Maybe someday when I will be reincarnated, we will see each other again… Let’s see each other again Teuk…”

Leeteuk didn’t think twice and kissed the man and cried cause this will be the last time he would see this man. This man that he was forced to married, this man that even if he hates at first, he learns to live with and yet he will have to leave this man on this blood bath. Because this man was going to protect him until his last breath. After the kiss, he took a couple more seconds to imprint the man face in his memory and then turn back and start to run and find Kyuhyun and leave. It didn’t take long to find Kyuhyun has he was hearing the young boy crying and sitting in a pool of dry blood and the bodies of his now dead family. Leeteuk took him with him and start to find a way out and has they come near a secret place where they could just escape before it’s to late. Before hearing the last few screams of people dying and begging for help. Leeteuk took Kyuhyun hand and they never looked back ever since, and they ran and ran far away.

Leeteuk woke up again with the same nightmare, it’s been a few days now since he starts to have theses nightmares. He was sweating, shaking a bit and he felt weak for still having this nightmare, after so many years. Not only they both lost their families and even if Leeteuk doesn’t talk about it, he sometimes hears their screams, tears and his mom that push him and Kangin to leave the place before they are killed too. Kangin… he was Leeteuk husband before the vampire attack… usually when he got this nightmare it never includes the sacrifice that his husband did to protect the phoenix… but today it felt like he was living this for a second time. He could still feel Kangin lips on his… and even if he didn’t loved him, he was a good partner for his husband and it’s been centuries since he saw him… he was suppose to reincarnated just before his death he promised Leeteuk they will see each other someday but Leeteuk never saw him again, so maybe it’s not the time for him to come back. For years and years, he didn’t have this bad dream to disturb his sleep why he got to dream about this again? Was it because they finally found Kyuhyun and he feel stressed or it’s because of something else? He remembers after him and Kyuhyun ran, they need to change clothes and bath. They were so much blood on them and Kyuhyun was still in shock of the lost of his family. The fact that for so long they lived in a small wet cave and that Leeteuk had to kill animals so they could stay warm and eat too. It was not a great period for both phoenix and still Kyuhyun present life doesn’t remember all yet. But for the older one it was another story; he lived a very long life without dying and he saw many things with his own eyes.

Plus, for many years and even now, he refuses to believe in love and that every people on earth deserve a soulmate, someone that will complete them and love them. He knows he will never get this chance; he was there for only one mission and it was been Kyuhyun guardian and protect him as long as he lives. Looking at his clock that was showing it was early in the morning, he finally decides he can’t go back to sleep and so he starts to get ready for his day. After a good warm shower and brushing his teeth and putting his clothes for the day, he looked at the sunrise with the beautiful warm color that was welcoming him to start the day. Since the manor was deep into the forest, there was a lot of small lake and rivers near the manor and he swear he could hear something or someone calling him or more precisely singing to him. He try to chase the singing voice away and went to start the day and he can’t wait to see his favorite customer, he can’t wait to see Heechul with his flaming red hair and his milky skin that already made him smile like an idiot.

----

Couple days after his accident that made him realized his best friends was extraordinary in every possible way, Jiyong was ready to go back to school. With Seunghyun watching him closely in case some enemies want to attack him to trigger Kyuhyun. Ever since he saw the professor, he can’t deny he feel something for the handsome teacher. He was not scared when Seunghyun told him he was a vampire, he was more fascinate by the night creature, he was also curious as to why him, Siwon and all the rest of the vampires he saw in the mansion were able to walk in the day light. If he got some time off, he will probably ask him to satisfy his curiosity. Since he was the only one back at school, he went to all Kyuhyun teachers and told them that Kyuhyun will be on a leave for many weeks and teachers were a bit worry since Kyuhyun never miss school even when he was sick. But they understand and told Jiyong to pass every day so he could give all the notes Kyuhyun need to catch up on the classes he will miss.

So, when he arrived at his next class, he was there early which was rare of him. But for once in his life he wants to do something else than parties and having nights of . He put his backpack down and took his books, notebook, and pencil case, after that he took his phone search his playlist and plug his headphones so he could lose himself and start to draw a bit. It was one of his favorite things to do, it was drawing whatever he was feeling with his music on. He did get the artistic vibe in him but never went further with his passion of drawing because his parents want him to follow a more lucrative career. They want him to take on their business and they were strict on him following his dreams. It was a lot of pressure on Jiyong shoulder and he never mention these fear and pressure he got to Kyuhyun, not because he does not trust him, he would trust him with his life. But because he does not want to hurt Kyuhyun with the fact he was adopted and never got a family. He knows his family was the only family the young phoenix got, the Kwon family was always kind and happy when Kyuhyun visit Jiyong but they never adopt him because they already got Jiyong and his older sister Dami.

------

15 minutes before the start of the class, many students when inside of the class and start to get ready and Jiyong did not really pay attention to the other students until, he smelled the perfume of flowers and peaches. He looks up and saw the most beautiful girl, he ever saw in his life.

She was wearing a beautiful white leather jacket, his skinny black jeans, black boots, a black t shirt, beautiful long blue hair on her left side and her right side was short, many rings and two necklaces with a skull and a flower on it. She was a true goddess and she was making Jiyong heartbeat go crazy. Who was this girl making his heart completely melt? She was at the front of the class and once the teacher enters, he asks her to presence herself.

“My name is Sandara Park but you could call me Dara I don’t mind, am from Canada but I finally came to South Korea to finish my studies, I hope I could be welcome by the class and hope to make friends.”

At the end she smiles and Jiyong would not lie because it was the most beautiful thing he ever saw in his life. The teacher tells her to sit with Jiyong, so he was happy to share his desk with her. No one want to sit with him because he would be indeed hangover or just absent to pretty much all classes. The class was doing good and ever was cool and Jiyong was just eating Dara with his eyes and was planning to ask for her phone number at the end of the class.

Outside of the class, Seunghyun was walking back to his desk and was passing by Jiyong class just to see if he was doing ok. Until he sense an other vampire presence in Jiyong class and it was not good, since he dosen’t know the students in all his classes, he couldn’t tell who was the vampire and that was making him angry because Jiyong could be in danger starting now and as much as he doesn’t want to say it loud. He was falling in love with this little human, this fragile human being, he was also afraid of what he could do if someone attack the young rebel. His heart was starting to unfreeze itself and he was scared.

----

Hello everyone! It's been a couple of months and am so so sorry about this. With the whole pandemic I didn't really have the mind to write this chapter and I got many writer blocks so many times. This chapter was suppose to have a wonkyu moment to developp their relationship but I will probably leave this for the next chapter. So for now we got some backstory on Leeteuk past and how he felt when everything crash for him with his past lover death while he was defending him and Kyuhyun death too. We also got Jiyong going back to class and meeting a new girl named Dara obviously it's Dara from 2NE1 and with her look and style from the Come Back Home MV. I hope you will like this chapter, it's a very very small one but it's been 5 months since am turning around with this chapter and better post it now than adding some stuff and not liking it <3 <3 <3