First time we see each other ?

Reborn

Present Day :

Kyuhyun woke up in his bed sweating and breathing faster than usual. It was not the first time he was dreaming of this. Since last week when he turn 20, he keeps having weird dreams like this. But could never see who was the boy with him in that dream. The only thing he knew was that he was always feeling the pain of the boy who was hurt. A couple of seconds later, one boy was knocking on his door and enter super fast nearly breaking the door.

<< Kyu! Kyuhyun! Are you okay? I heard you screaming and came here as fast as I could.

<< Jiyong, how many times I told you to never come into my room like this, you scared me more than helping me.>>

Jiyong was the younger friend of Kyuhyun and was his neighbor since there were little, as Jiyong was living near the orphanage where Kyuhyun grew up. They grew up together even if people were asking why these two were best friends. Their personalities were completely different as Kyuhyun was most of the time in his room, studying, playing video games or just listening to music and Jiyong was always outside with friends, having fun and enjoying life. Even in their hairstyle and clothes were different. Kyuhyun was simple with his clothes and never pay attention to it. The only thing that he did was changing his hair color to blond couple of weeks ago when Jiyong beg him to come with him. Jiyong, on the other hand, was always trying his best to look good.

<< So, the screams I heard, was it the same dream again? >>

Kyuhyun could not lie to his best friend, but he knows that if he talks about his nightmares, his best friend will think he is crazy. So, he decides to say nothing about it and kick his best friend out of his room so he could change to something more comfortable. Since exams are coming closer, he needs to study hard and since his classes are not till the afternoon, he knew where he will stop to study.  He decides to go to the nearby coffee shop near the school. Even if Jiyong, doesn’t like to study he decide to come too and see if he could charm someone since his last romance adventure last for three months.

After 20 minutes of pure silence when they walk to the coffee shop, since Jiyong was talking on his phone to some of his other friends and Kyuhyun was listening to music, they finally arrived and his best friend went to look for a place to sit while Kyuhyun went to order his coffee and also buy something for his friend.

Usually, the staff knows Kyuhyun since he always comes here in his free time, to study or just to have time alone away from Jiyong. But this morning, there was a new employee and everyone in line was watching the new employee working little miracles. Always giving smiles and many winks and so when it was time for Kyuhyun to order it took him five seconds to react as the owner of the shop Leeteuk, snap his fingers in front of him.

<< Is my new employee making you lose your tongue? In the two years that I know you, it’s the first time I practically see you drooling when you see someone.>>

Kyuhyun was surprised by what he just heard but it was true that there was something captivating about this new employee and he doesn’t even know the name of that guy.

<< If you want to know his name, it’s Siwon but that the only thing I will tell you. The guy seems like a loner, when I hired him, he didn’t talk a lot, but it fit the job. Anyways I already know what you and your friend are taking since you come here basically every day, so go wait till your order his called.>>

So, the new employee was named Siwon, like in his dream. No something like this can’t exist, it was a pure coincidence that the guy in his dream/nightmare got the same name. He needs to forget about that nightmare and fast, otherwise, people will think he is crazy. Kyuhyun did leave and let Leeteuk take the other order from other customers. So, he went and sit down until he was called for his order. He then took his headphone and plug them in his phone so no one would interrupt him. Looking around he found Jiyong in the back already talking and trying to flirt to see if he could catch someone. He did understand why his friend was always flirting like that, but he hopes one day his friend will find the one person he loves. As for him, he not ready for a relationship, for the simple reason he doesn’t believe in love. As far as he remembers, his parents left him at an orphanage when he was born, and people don’t want to be friend with someone who doesn’t have parents. One day, he met Jiyong when kids were bullying him. He was the only one who didn’t care about this and stay with Kyuhyun and even defending him a lot when they were kids and teens. Letting his eyes looking again, he found nothing interesting until his order was called and walk the counter and his eyes came across the new employee and he was lost in them. It took five seconds and he was already lost in the brown eyes. It was a bit weird since Kyuhyun could see a bit of red in his eyes. It must be because he didn’t get enough sleep that he imagines stuff again.

It feels like the world did stop when the two looks at each other. Kyuhyun heart was betting fast like it wants to get out of his chest. It was like he saw him before today, but again this was just another crazy situation and he only needs to focus on his exams and what he needs to study. He shakes his head to be out of his trance. When he took the two coffees in his hands, they accidentally touch each other and felt a sparkle. The situation was getting weirder and before someone opens their mouth, Kyuhyun was already walking super fast to his place and starting to study. He arrived super fast, that he scared a bit his friend and he put his cup in front of him and the one for Jiyong in front of his friend. Jiyong look at his friend and he could see the little blushing that he got, and he seems nervous since he was passing his hand in his hair, as he always does when he was nervous. So, the younger took the opportunity to ask a question about what happened.

<< Did something happened at the counter that makes you blush like this little Kyu?>>

Still, in his studies, Kyuhyun didn’t even move his head and try to calm down his heartbeat and to cool down so he won’t blush anymore.

<< How many times I told you to not call me little Kyu, and nothing happened at the counter. Leeteuk just go a new employee and that all nothing more. Now you should let me study a bit, you should do the same if you want to graduate eventually.>>

Jiyong let it go for now since he didn’t know the story of what happened, but something tells him, it has to do with the new employee. What they didn’t know was that the new employee was looking at them from time to time and a small smile was form. When he went on break, he did go into the back where the light was not there and smile more like he was happy for the first time in many years. Like he found something he was looking for so many years.

<< After all those years, did I find you again my little phoenix?>>

----

Hello everyone ! I hope you will enjoy this first real chapter. I also want to thanks everyone that left comments, upvote the story and also said sweet words to me in the comments of the prologue. A million thank you, everyone !!!