The New Assistant

Reborn

All morning, Kyuhyun study hard barely stopping to take a break to eat or drink. Around noon. Jiyong took a moment and bring at least one pastry so he could have his stomach full at least. Around 2 pm, Kyuhyun decides to leave the coffee shop because he did want to arrive earlier for his 4 pm exam. Since he didn’t want to walk for a good 45 minutes. So, he did wait at the bus station, and when the bus came, he sits, and everything was calm. Even with his headphones on, he still thinks of that weird dream he got today and that guy at the coffee shop who give him this weird feeling. Just by thinking about this made him sweat, he felt so warm like his body was starting to burn. He tries to cool down by opening one of the windows and close his eyes only to hear inside of his head someone screaming in pain. His breathing was also getting faster like he was having a small panic attack. Since he was not able to calm down, he went out of this bus, two stops before where he was supposed to arrive. He then sits on a bench and try to relax and calm his breathing. He wishes his friend could help him right now, but the pain he heard in his head was so powerful and yet it felt so much real. Ever since his 20th anniversary, and those weird dream, this one was winning right now as the strangest things that happened. After 10 minutes, he finally catches his breath and realized he was nearly 4 pm. He ran as fast as he could to get to class before the door close. As he runs, he runs super fast and arrived just on time for the teacher and his assistance to close the door.

<< Students, as you may know today this exam is very important and will count a lot for your final note. Now before we continue, as you may all know my assistant Mr. Lee transfer to another school much closer to where he live. So now let me introduce Mr. Choi, who will be the new assistance starting today.>>

Every boys and girl in the classroom were looking at the new assistant and they were in stock of how gorgeous he was. He was looking more serious than the professor with his round glasses, his hairstyle on the left, his suit and that deep look when he stares at the classroom.

Kyuhyun was going to pass the new assistant super fast cause he wants to find a good place to do his exam. As he was passing by, their eyes met, and Kyu could bet that he saw the same bit of red eyes he saw earlier today with the coffee guy. He really needs more sleep when he will get to bed later tonight because seeing red eyes everywhere he goes was not a good sign of sanity. As he was sitting in his chair, he looks at the handsome assistant and unlike the girls and boys in the room, he was already ready to start the exam. He didn’t really pay attention to what his teacher was saying because he was still thinking about those red eyes and why he was seeing this. Everything was okay before, was he going crazy? Why was he also feeling warm again, after cooling down? All those efforts to cool down and now it starts again. Maybe he was getting sick, probably caught the flu. This was getting insane and he needs to focus on this three-hour exam if he wants to pass his classes this year. He will rest after this since he got the day off.

Halfway he felt like someone was watching him, so he lifts his head for a couple of seconds and saw that Mr. Choi was watching him instead of reading what he assumes was a book about art. The assistant was looking at the young boy like he found something that was important. He did find that a bit creepy but went back to finish his exam as it was his main focus right now. Then he will go back to his apartment and get a good rest. Usually, as he was always a good student, he would be done with an exam fast and always have good grades. But this time he was always distracted by sound around him, the warm feeling was still there and worst then before and his right shoulder start itching him an hour before.

Finally, near the end of the time allowed, he finished the exam and give it back to the teacher and ran fast to exit the classroom. He opens super fast his locker, pick up his stuff and phone his best friend to see if he was close to being home or already home. He was sweating like this morning and as Jiyong answer his phone, Kyuhyun sits on a bench and try to stay awake as his best friend was talking with him. But eventually he did fell asleep and that makes Ji run faster to get to him. It took 20 minutes for the young boy to get to their school and by the time he reaches the bench, he saw that his friend was not in good condition and pick him and called a taxi to get back home. Jiyong knew that his friend was a serious student, and sometimes he would forget to eat and won’t sleep a lot. But with those nightmares that keep happening for the past few days since he reaches 20, he worries that it was probably because he was tired. So, he pays the taxi driver and then he enters their apartment and put Kyuhyun to sleep with a washcloth on his forehead.

Closing the door of the bedroom, Ji was looking at his cellphone and wasn’t sure if he wants to answer the text message of his two friends Taeyang and Daesung. His two friends were inviting him and Kyuhyun to go out tonight, but now with Kyuhyun condition, he was not sure to go and prefer to watch his friend closely if his fever will go down. So around 6 pm, he texts them that he will probably go if Kyu feels a bit better, but he will probably skip tonight. Time goes by and Jiyong was ready to cancel his night to take care more of Kyuhyun and took him to the near hospital. But around 8 pm, he saw Kyuhyun awake and in better condition that earlier in the day. He did check if his temperature was down and it was normal like nothing happened before. So, he told, him if he wants to go out tonight and for once his best friend told him yes which did surprise the look-alike panda, but he was getting excited now.

<< Okay well am gonna text Taeyang and Daesung and tell them will come soon. For once you won't regret coming with me little Kyu! We're gonna have so much fun and trust me my friend will make this night a night you won't forget. >>

 

It was true, what could go wrong with 4 people going outside and enjoying a night of clubbing, dancing and drinking?

---

Hello everyone ! I hope you have a great day/afternoon or even evening. Sorry, it took some time to post this chapter, but I was working a lot and did sleep a lot too this weekend. This chapter, not so much happens but there something weird with Kyu. Also, no interaction with him and Siwon, that for the next chapter, where the action will start a bit ;)