Try to escape me?

Reborn

When Ji close the door of his best friend bedroom, he was praying that everything will be fine. In true, it was the opposite that was happening. The burning sensation that Kyuhyun was having all day, was getting worst and worst. Even with the cold washcloth, it was not working. The washcloth got warm after a few seconds cause of his burning. If he could, he would have run to the nearest hospital, but his legs refuse to move. He was stuck in bed with that sensation and a lot of silent screams because he didn’t want to worry his friend. Suddenly he left out a small scream of pain, his right shoulder was in pain like someone writing or stabbing him with a knife. He starts to move more in his bed cause of the pain and was even crying now. Bringing his hand on his mouth to cover the sound to not alert his friend, he thought he was dying and that he would die without anyone knowing it. What seems to be a nightmare of many hours, suddenly end after a few minutes. Kyuhyun swears that when everything stops, he felt different. That must have been wild imagination playing games with him. As he tries to catch his breath, he took his temperature and for once in this crazy day, he was feeling normal and not warm or burning up. He was normal and was smiling for the first time in the day. He got up of his bed and walk to his friend to tell him the news he was okay. But instead, he got a huge hug from his best friend. Jiyong was squeezing a lot that Kyuhyun thought he will break his bones. He was relieved that his friend was feeling better and didn’t have a fever anymore. He explains, to the young blond that he was close to bringing him to a hospital as he was not only warm and sweaty. He was burning up and his fever was severe when they arrived at their apartment.

Since he was now feeling better, Jiyong took the arm of the blond and ask him if he wants to come to a club tonight with his friends. Kyu didn’t know what push him to go out with his best friend. Usually, he was the first to refuse when he was asked to get out. But with every weird stuff that happened to him with the dreams and the weird feeling he got when he woke up. He needs to get out and live one normal life without studying and be stuck between the four walls in his bedroom. When he told his friend that he will go with him. It took five seconds to fashionista Jiyong and he drags his best friend to his room. He told Kyuhyun to stand in front of him and he looks at him for about 5 minutes, before he starts to go to his wardrobe and pitch random clothes to him. He tries to catch as much as he could, he ends up with a black shirt, one black jacket, black jeans, some chains, and one single glove. Basically, the theme was black color to go well with his blond hair. After the clothing, he went for the hairstyle and didn’t really know what to do, so he just let them like it was. The final touch was the eyeliner, so his eyes would pop more, and he would kill every girls and boys that would cross those beautiful brown eyes.

He was perfect for the night and Jiyong was proud of what he as done to style his friend. For someone that didn’t really like fashion, Kyuhyun was always normal with his style and wear what fits him. But he won’t lie when he saw what his tattoo friend did to him. But since they were only going to a small club in town, he was a bit uncomfortable.

<< Ji, I know you’re a big fashionista, but don’t you think it’s a bit too much?>>

<< None sense little Kyu! You will make all those boys fall for you and every girl would crying cause they can’t have you. You should wear more stuff like that, I could give you some tips on how to revamp your style.>>

When they were done, they took a taxi since Jiyong knew he would end up drunk and won’t be able to drive his friend car if they end up all drunk tonight, so the taxi was the best solution. After a ride of 50 minutes, they finally arrived and join Daesung and Taeyang. Jiyong joins his two friends and went on the dancefloor with a beer in his hand. They were already girls and boys around him, and he was enjoying that hot and y dance. Kyuhyun also took one beer but instead he went to a quiet spot and relax and enjoy this moment. It has been a long time since he went to a place like this. The last time was when Jiyong was still in a stable relationship and it was two years ago. Turning his eyes as he was seeing one girl having a sensual dance with Jiyong. He saw a person walking his way to him. The guy was tall, got one deep look and a smile that could make anyone melt. The guy was looking at him like he was going to eat him. When the guy, sit next to him he was a bit nervous. Scratch that he was not nervous he was anxious about what could happen. Never in his life, someone approaches him to talk like that and even that in clubs like this no one want to talk, they want to kiss and probably together.

<< I never saw you here before, what your name gorgeous? Mine is Minho, a pleasure to me you, are you alone? >>

Kyuhyun was looking somewhere to see if Jiyong, Taeyang or even Daesung could help him but there were nowhere to find. He had trouble swallowing his own saliva because he didn’t like what was happening. Minho moves one of his hands to Kyuhyun leg and he was getting higher and higher. At that point he was shaking, he didn’t want to get tonight. He tries to get up and move from where he was, but Minho still got a strong hold on his leg. He was trapped right now and instead of panicking, he tries to calm down and for a start try to have a conversation with him and eventually ran from that guy.

<< The name is Kyuhyun…>>

He was feeling really uncomfortable right now and decide that he need to get out of here and fast. So, he excuses himself and promises to get back soon. He walks at first to the washroom, when he was close to the washroom he looks closer to see if he was alone. When he saw he was alone, he changes direction and head outside. When passing the exit door, the cold weather was welcoming him. He took out his phone, try to call Jiyong and tell him that he was gonna go back to their apartment. As he was trying to reach his best friend, someone grabs him by the back and push him to the nearest wall. When Kyu, saw who was attacking him, he realized it was Minho. He tries to scream but Minho block him with his hand, so we won’t be able to do so or to call for help.

<< I try to be calm and reasonable with this, but you try to escape like you did escape me 200 years ago. I won’t let this happening again because the fact is that you are precious to me. >>

Kyu was confused, what was he talking about? How could he escape him 200 years ago? This didn't make sense, is he trapped in a nightmare again? Then he came closer to Kyu right ear and whispers softly

<< I need you for something little phoenix…>>

Closing his eyes was the last thing to do, he didn’t want to see what will happen in the next couple of seconds. But as he was earing the words little phoenix, it was as something was waking up. The same warm feeling was there but instead of the burning sensation, it was like a comfortable sensation. When he opens his eyes, he saw that the man in front of him was not really impressed, he was smiling like he was waiting for this for a long time. The warn feeling was getting higher but it feels like it was to explode like a superpower to defend himself. When Minho try to attack him, he felt like it was the time to release that power and it was indeed like an explosion. He did know how and why but it feels familiar for him to do that. The explosion of energy he demonstrated was mind-blowing for him. Even if it feels familiar to him, it was unreal what he did. He saw Minho laying on the street and a mini panic attack was starting to arrive for him. Breathing was getting hard to do and before he knew, he fell unconscious. Unaware to him, he didn’t hit anything because he was caught by some strong arms. The man that caught him, look at his body and was getting worried. He was not alone as two other men came a few seconds later.

<< His he okay? Siwon please tell us that Kyuhyun is okay after all this time you try to find him…>>

Siwon looks at Kyuhyun and could help but had tears in his eyes. After all these years of waiting for a reincarnation of his lover, he finally found him again and clearly didn’t want to lose him again.

<< He will be okay if we bring him fast to Sungmin. I know you don’t like your wolf forms Zhoumi, but I really need you and Henry to help me. I need you two to sift form and for you to take Kyu on your back while Henry will be there if someone try to attack him. Could I trust both of you on this?>>

Both Zhoumi and Henry answer positive but now the question was what will they do with the body.

<< What will you do with Minho body? He has been our enemy for many years.>>

<< I keep him and ask him some questions, don’t worry guys I will be okay, now go before someone from Minho gang come and attack again.>>

Zhoumi looks at Henry who was already in his wolf form, so Zhoumi change too and took Kyuhyun on his back and they went as fast as they could without looking back.

Siwon was alone in the back of the club and look at Minho body who was a bit burnt because of the explosion lift his head shake it a bit so he could wake up. When he saw the eyes open, he smiled.

<< Now you're going to answer to all my questions, otherwise you will die, believe me, it will be a pleasure to see your body burn out because of the sun.>