I miss you so much

Reborn

*Everything in italic is the dialog of Kyuhyun first life ;)

When he woke up the next morning, he realized it was 1 pm and he already missed 2 classes. He was in panic mode and was running in his room to try to find clothes for his day. As he was running and try to find a shirt, he saw his back and there was something on it now. But he could not really see it since no one could really see their back unless you're flexible, like a superhero or a cartoon. He stops looking at his back and finally found some clothes to put on and was finally ready to go out. As he was grabbing his keys to lock the door, he saw that his blond hair that Jiyong help dry before this crazy story. It was already going back to his natural jet-black color. He could not believe it and look at the lock of hair that was already changed back to their original color. He was shocked that he drops his keys on the ground. As he was looking at his hair to see if there was other changing. He saw his old past on the mirror again, Kyuhyun guess that it was the only way for the older him to speak to the younger.

Don’t be so surprised and shock this is just small changes that you will have. Please don’t denied what you are, cause your true nature will come back on you faster than what your thinking. You can’t have an ordinary life, let Siwon or at least Leeteuk help you. You can’t be alone, plus we were always handsome with black hair… as he always told us… in the past.

Without answering he was angry after his older self and didn’t want to go back to that mansion cause first, he didn’t know where it was and second, he didn’t want this to happen, so he prefers to ignore it and live as normal as possible. He wants to finished school and probably teach music to kids or probably try his best at singing. The first option was the more secure one and the second was his deepest dream since he was a kid. He sat on the couch and just look at the ceiling and before he realized it, he fell asleep.

*Flashback*

It was a late night and everyone in the king palace was sleeping and the night guards were taking their turn to watch the king private areas. The only one-night guard who was not in his position was waiting outside the king palace. He was walking in circles waiting nervously. Tonight, was a perfect spring night as it was not to warm and not too cold. At least for Siwon, since cold never was a problem for vampires, he basically doesn’t remember what cold feels like on his skin. He was looking at the view he got, they were outside the territory of King Lee and it was their secret place that he and his lover come when they want some peaceful time.

Siwon told to Kyuhyun to be there at the first sign of the night but he was still not there, and he was afraid he was caught by the guards. As Kyuhyun was only a servant, he was not supposed to leave the limits of the kingdom. But that was never a problem before, they always go here and so the younger knows were to leave to not get caught and knows his way here. The vampire just sits at the bottom of a tree and look at the beautiful cascade that was in front of him for a couple of minutes before closing his eyes and just listen to the sound of the water. What he didn’t know was Kyuhyun was finally arriving, but he was trying to be sneaky and approached the man of his life carefully.

He was getting closer when suddenly Siwon open his eyes again and jump on Kyu making the younger scream a bit since he got surprised. He tries to get up but end up punching his lover on his shoulder only to yell seconds later since the vampire skin was indestructible so Kyuhyun broke his wrist. The pain was awful no matter how many times Kyu could get hurt he was never able to get used to feel pain. It only took a couple of minutes before you could hear bones cracking to get in place again as the young phoenix was healing himself. After that Siwon took the hand of his lover's hand and turn it to see if nothing happened to his hand and just smile. Kyuhyun love when he smiles because he could see the vampire dimples showing and that was one big charm that Siwon got without even knowing about it.

You really thought you could scare me, my love? I have been hearing you walking around for about 2 minutes.

After making sure the younger was ok, without hesitation, he took Kyuhyun in his arms and he kisses him passionately. They only break the intense kiss because the Phoenix needs to catch his breath. The night was just magic, Siwon plan everything for them to enjoy this night without something happening. They try so many times to have moments like this but the sad truth was that moments like this could be count on there two hands. With Kyuhyun been a servant for the king and Siwon been a royal guard in the night it was nearly impossible to see each other but they manage to have beautiful nights like this one. The truth was that in the years they been together now, they want to escape the kingdom and just live they live together. If Siwon and Kyuhyun don’t die, they could pass all the years, decades, and centuries together away from the rest of the world. The problem was Kyuhyun was one rare species since he was a phoenix and his blood could cure a lot of things, he needs a lot of protection. Siwon could protect him but the fact his that Leeteuk was assigned to protect the younger and will probably follow them was the thing that made them not move yet. That and the fact that Siwon didn’t want to leave the kingdom without saying goodbye to Minho. The younger vampire had been with Siwon for so many years now that he didn’t want to leave him. Especially since Minho met recently a cute human name Taemin and was starting to get detach to Siwon now. Minho still doesn't know that Kyuhyun was a phoenix but Siwon will tell him before he leaves, he just doesn't know when he will tell his best friend. The older though it would be great timing to start a new life away but didn’t want to leave the person he considers as a brother. As they look to the sky and see the shining stars and listen to the peaceful night. Siwon took his lover's hands and put them on his cold heart.

I know we talk about this a lot lately, but you and I, we could leave this place and live our life away from the secret relationship that we must live. Of course, you could bring Leeteuk, but I don’t want him too close to our house. Let’s leave everything and start our own adventure, our own love story. My heart may be cold and doesn’t beat anymore. But ever since I met you, I feel like my heart starts to beat again and it gets warmer and warmer. You did something to me when we first met five years ago, and I can’t imagine my life without you… you complete me in every possible way.

Kyuhyun was listening to every word that was coming out and he was getting emotional as tears were falling across his face. No one ever tells him those kinds of words. Ever since the massacre that kills most of his people, he closes every single emotion. But tonight, he shows everything, and this was proving how much Siwon love him. He was ready to live the rest of his life with the man he loves. Kyu then closes his eyes and wipe his tears and left the wind blow on his face. He loves Siwon so much that even if his whole village was killed by vampires, he knows that his eternal love is not like those brutal creatures. The vampire only drinks when he needs to drink, and it was always on Kyuhyun that he was feeding now. Phoenix blood could cure many things, but you always need a powerful wizard or witch to complete the spell. So only drinking his blood made Siwon stronger in every possible way but will never cute the vampirism cruse on him.

My life is with you Siwon, never in my life, I thought I would have met love. I try to deny those emotions when we first met that why I was always cold, arrogant and never try to spoke more than two words. I was afraid that you were putting a joke on me, we are from two different worlds, but you complete me. Despite everything those vampires did to the people I love, my family, my friends, everyone. Despite that my heart choose you as my lover and I can’t fight my feeling for you anymore. I love you, and I will join you on this new adventure in the unknown. I probably will talk to Leeteuk in the morning and think of a plan for us to sneak without the guards seeing us. But as for now let’s just enjoy this night and what the future will hold for us.

They start to kiss again and this time, Siwon make sure to take off Kyuhyun clothes fast so he could enjoy the perfect slim body that the young got. After a few kisses, Kyuhyun was already hot and the vampire could see it on his lover's face since the eyes of the Phoenix change color and pass from brown to red/orange. Like a bright fire that was waking by the hot passion , they were having. Kyuhyun did take out his lover clothes fast too and both , they both went in the water and resume what they were doing. If only they knew that night that not only someone was watching them but that it will also be the last time, they would have spent a night like this.

*End of the flashback*

When Kyuhyun woke up, he was on his couch again and he felt dizzy when he stands up again. The flashback must have hit him hard this time. It took him a couple of minutes, to not be dizzy anymore and it looks around him it was already 8 pm. He slept for 7 hours, how in the world he could have slept 7 hours. He was in his thoughts when he heard a door unlock and it was Jiyong. He turns around and saw his friend that was probably arriving from school. The younger just took his time to take his shoes out and nearly jump on Kyuhyun.

Omg! Kyu, my little Kyuhyun where in the world were you! I was so worried when I couldn’t find you in the club. Youngbae and I, start searching for you. We didn’t see you for a whole day and I was going to all the places you went to normally. I couldn’t find you and I was close to calling the police, but you finally came back and am never going to take you outside if you’re not close to me all the time. What happened where were you?

Kyuhyun was smiling a bit hearing this, it’s this normality he needs the most in his life not some fantasy world that he didn’t want to be in.

I miss you so much, don’t worry about where I was. Some creepy guy was getting a bit too touchy with me and I end up meeting a good guy that helps me and I slept in his apartment until I came back last night. You were sleeping and not alone, so I went to my bedroom right away.

Kyuhyun had to lie a bit and he didn’t like it at all, telling lies to his one and only best friend was just painful for him. He can’t tell the reality of what happened, Jiyong will think he is crazy or he will think he studies way too much and that he burns some cells in his head.

Well whoever this guy was, am thankful that he was there for you, now the best thing to do now it’s just to relax and have a best friend night. Maybe play some video games, you beat me as always and having some junk food and alcohol in here too. We're going to have a good night before we get back to the boring life of been students.

Jiyong went in his best friend room with him and as Kyuhyun took his shirt and put some boxer and pajama pants. The tattooed boy saw something on the back of his best friend. His eyes grew big of the shocking tattoo that was on the top right of his back. He never knew his friend was a tattoo type of person.

Kyu! Since went you got a tattoo of a bird on your back. It’s beautiful like something coming back from the ashes, like a Phoenix. Did you get it recently, like right after the clubbing night? It seems so fresh, it doesn’t hurt. I remember me after getting a tattoo it always hurt a bit and it’s getting itchy after.

Kyuhyun was surprised by these questions. He never got a tattoo and he always the first in the line to tell Jiyong to stop tattoo himself. But after denied many times in the past few minutes, his best friend to a picture of his back. Then he saw it, the beautiful red/orange/yellow bird on his back. It was indeed a bird that burst from ashes and looks brand new. Then Kyuhyun put pieces with pieces, when he was feeling warm and hot the other day and crash in his bed and felt a deep pain on the top of his back. It must have been that mark/tattoo that appeared suddenly.

I swear Ji, it was not there before, and you know how I hate the idea of tattoos compare to you…

That’s the mark that proves what you are… and stop avoiding the fact. The hair going back to the original color, this mark on you. Next thing that will happen will be the healing power and the flaming phoenix wings on your back when you unleashed your true power or when you're having a true love moment. The facts are here and I am here too, to prove you're not going insane.

Kyuhyun was not listening to… well himself and listen to what Jiyong was talking about and then went in the living room and start playing video games, talk about stuff and just have a normal night just the two of them. What they didn’t know was that eyes were looking at them far away and was keeping an eye on the little precious phoenix. The person was wearing all black, he was having an eye patch on his right eye and he got the most beautiful icy eyes, with a serious and cold expression.

Do you want me to attack now sir? Okay I understand, I will wait for him to be alone and will take him to you. Of course, in the meantime, I keep an eye on him.

The person was hide really well and kept an eye on the blond until the light of the sun hits, he then disappeared and had to come back to his master to report what happened in the night.

---

Hi! Hope you are all doing amazing everyone :) As I explain in my other post, last month was a bit hard on me and so it took me a while to write this chapter. But am so thankful to everyone who is ready this story to be patient with me. So who is this mysterious guy watching over Kyuhyun? He is a bad guy or a good guy ?? Who knows (except me *insert evil laugh) Also I got two one shots, I write in the month I was not feeling good but am not sure if I should post it. It's a pairing with Siwon and someone else but am not sure if people would like it. As I was inspired by one of my favourite account who did a TOPx Lisa. I also want to share something like that were an young idol fall in love with an older idol. Hope you could help me decide thank :)