Chapter 8

The Kims [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon isn’t blind. She knows something has changed in their group. It wasn’t a bad change, rather it was a good change. These days, her members had been smiling a lot.

Well, except for Roa. Because Rena still isn’t interested in her yet nor had look in her way.

But this isn’t about her, this is about the JungChae siblings. Kimlip and Chaewon are never the type of person to smile while walking along the street, that’s more of Chuu and her. But she noticed that they had been smiling more and more. The tsundere sisters are smiling!

It’s not a bad thing, Yoohyeon just isn’t used to it. Moreover, she doesn’t know why they suddenly became like that. Sure, she’s smart but she really couldn’t get why…until now.

“So, nature is your model this time, huh?” Kimlip mumbled. “I want to see it, unnie.”

“Sure, give me a second.” Jinsoul moved away from the camera and went to the drawer.

Yoohyeon squinted her eyes as she saw a small smile gracing the face of the biggest tsundere she knows. This is interesting, she thought as she silently grab her phone to take a picture.

“What are you doing?” the silver-haired girl jolted up at the sudden voice and looked up.

“Jiwoo! Don’t scare me like that!” she scolded her younger sister while calming her heart.

“Why are you here right now? Don’t you have basketball practice?” she shook her head.

“Minky cancelled it, she and Minjoo are helping their cousin prepare for a house party.”

“So, that’s why Minjoo isn’t here.” Chuu stated. “How come they didn’t informed us?”

“Because you’re not invited to the party, only Minkyung and I are.” Yoohyeon said with an apologetic smile. “It’s a college party, only the highschool seniors and juniors are allowed.”

“Well, that .” Chuu whined.

“I agree. Anyway, what do you think about Jungeun?”

“Jungeun? She’s still the biggest tsundere ever, why are you asking about that?”

“Don’t you think she changed? For example, why is she here if her photoshoot is already over?” Chuu stopped and thought for a second. “I think she has a crush on your President.”

“Yeah, that is a possibilty.”

“I know, right?”

“But she hadn’t told me anything about it yet.” Chuu shrugged. “If she does like Soul unnie, I’m sure she’ll tell me. I don’t think she’s ready to admit it. She is a tsundere, remember?”

“I understand.” Yoohyeon chuckled and stood up from her seat. “When she is ready, make sure you’re there for her, alright? She’ll need someone to talk to.” Chuu nodded eagerly.

“You know, Jungeun isn’t the only one who changed. Why don’t you check Chaewon too?”

--

Yoohyeon guessed that Dahyun, Kimlip, Chuu, and Minjoo had been smiling a lot because of their new lovelife, but she never had guessed that Chaewon would be one of them. She may have caught up with Minji that she never see how the younger girl acts with Jang Wonyoung.

But now, she’s witnessing it live. She sat in the volleyball practice, watching the team play a practice game. Right after Chuu advise her to check Chaewon out, she went to the volleyball gymnasium as Kimlip advise her. That’s the only place to find her sister if not the dance club.

And the blonde couldn’t be more right, Yoohyeon saw the orange-haired girl sitting in the back of the gymnasium and watching the team, but she guessed it’s mostly one member.

“Ya, Jang Wonyoung!” Rena called out. “Lower your tall head, I can’t see the ball.”

“It’s not my fault you’re short, unnie!” the team maknae’s whined, making Chaewon smile.

Now, that’s interesting. Yoohyeon thought as she observe Chaewon. But her attention was stolen when the tiny libero jumped on Wonyoung’s back. The whole team is laughing and it made Yoohyeon miss her own team, even though it had just been one day they didn’t meet.

“If I can’t see the ball, I can’t receive it.”

“I told you, that’s not my fault. I was born tall, unnie!”

“Stop bragging about your height, giant baby.” Rena playfully choke Wonyoung, and Sana took it as a cue to stop them both. She stepped towards them and pulled Rena down.

Chaewon chuckled, making Yoohyeon turn to face her again. This is the most time she had seen the younger girl smile and heard her chuckle, Chaewon had always been a neutral one.

“Stalking someone like that is a crime, unnie.” the orange-haired girl said without looking at Yoohyeon’s direction. “You and Minkyung unnie really are bestfriend, you act the same.”

“What’s the supposed to mean?” Yoohyeon mumbled as she sat beside Chaewon. “Don’t answer that, I’m not here to hear Minky’s weird adventures. I’m here to observe you.”

“And why is that?”

“Because Jiwoo said you’ve changed.”

“Everyone changes, it’s not really a new thing, unnie.”

“It is, if it’s you.” Yoohyeon chuckled. “You know, I was only joking when I said that you have a crush on Jang Wonyoung. But now, I guess that I was on point with my deduction.”

“I’m not going to deny nor confirm your deduction.” Chaewon mumbled as she stood up. “I have no comment, think what you want to think. But let me tell you…I don’t fall inlove.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah. Really, really.”

“Well, let’s see about that…”

--

“Do you a place where I could get a love potion?”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Roa asked, shock and confused.

“It’s about Chaewon. She said she doesn’t fall inlove, but I want to prove her wrong so…”

“And you think the best way for that is to use love potion?” Yoohyeon nodded. “You’re an idiot, and crazy. Love potions doesn’t exist.” she said as she handed a cup of beer to her.

Right now, they’re at the house party of Roa’s cousin. Yoohyeon still remember the older girl because she was the Student Council President when both Roa and her were still freshmen.

“Taeyeon unnie!” Roa called her cousin out. Kim Taeyeon, one of the girls that helped Minji in changing their school to a better place. Yoohyeon also looked up to her, but not like Minji.

“Hey, you came.” Taeyeon said as she hug them. “It’s great to see you, are you having fun?”

“Yeah, thanks for inviting us.” Yoohyeon said.

“No problem. I’m happy to see you two again, especially you.”

Yoohyeon’s cheeks blushed as she guessed why Taeyeon remembered her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter