Chapter 12

The Kims [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chuu was surprised when she saw Roa standing on the other side of the door. The older girl didn’t said anything earlier about visiting nor had messaged about it, so she was confused.

“Yoohyeon unnie went out for a run.” she informed.

“Yeah, I know.” Roa answered. “I’m here to talk to you, actually.”

“Oh. Well, come on in, then.” Chuu opened the door widely to let her inside.

They sat down in the couch on the living room, and just sat in silence. Chuu is waiting for Roa to start, and it seems like the older girl is still thinking of how to approach her own situation.

“I know that I said I’d told Rena about Kyungwon, but the truth is, I’m afraid of how she’ll react after knowing that I broke her sister’s heart. I’m also worried of how she’ll see me.”

“And you’re telling it to me because…” Chuu asked, genuinely confused why Roa went to ask advice to her out of all people. She could have went to Dahyun or Kimlip, but she choose her.

“Because you always know what to say to cheer someone up. And right now, I need some encouragement. I know things could get messy after I confess, but I just need a goodluck.”

“Well, if that’s the case, you came to the right person.” Chuu chuckled, making Roa chuckle too. “I’m probably on the lower part of the list on who to ask love advice because I can’t even fix my own love life, but on the list of cheering people up, I’m totally number one.”

The younger girl stood up from her seat and went to Roa’s side. She sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around the older girl before patting her back with a soft smile on her face.

“No matter what happens, we’ll always be on your side.” she started. “Yooh unnie, Lippie, Hyun, Chae, your little sister, and I. We’ll be there to lift you up, so don’t hesitate to try…”

“Thanks, Jiwoo.” Roa said, leaning towards Chuu. “Just the words I needed to hear.”

“You’re always welcome, Minkyung unnie.” the younger girl stated before pulling her closer.

The front door opened and a sweating Yoohyeon in her jogging outfit came in view. She gave her bestfriend and sister a confused look before shrugging and disappearing to the kitchen.

“Are you going to tell her about this?” Chuu asked.

“I don’t want her to worry about me more than she already does.”

“I’ll take that as a no.” Roa chuckled. “It’s your decision, so I’ll respect it. But I’m sure you already know this, that Yoohyeon unnie would never judge you on something you fear of.”

“Yeah, she’s the bestest bestfriend anyone could ask for.” they both nodded in agreement. “But there are just some things we can’t tell to each other, and I know she’ll understand.”

“Well, if you say so…” Chuu didn’t pressed any further, because she knows that Yoohyeon will indeed understand when Roa is already ready to tell them, just like how she is with Jiu.

“You guys talking about me?” Yoohyeon’s head suddenly peeked, scaring both of them out.

--

Yoohyeon and Chuu watched Roa’s car drove away before walking back inside the house. The older girl had already dressed into her pajamas after taking a warm shower, but instead of heading to bed, she held unto Chuu’s own pajamas to make her stay in the living room.

“I’m not going to ask what you and Minkyung talked about, but I need your advice too.”

That got Chuu’s attention, but she’s too tired to sat down, so she dragged her older sister up the stairs and into her room. She plopped down on her bed while Yoohyeon sat on the floor.

“Start talking, I’ll listen from here.” Chuu mumbled sleepily, making the older girl chuckled.

“I want to see Minji.” the younger girl immediately sat up. “I want to talk to her about…us.”

“Oh, my God! Go for it! Right now! As soon as possible! Text her to meet up with you!”

“Calm down, Ji.” Yoohyeon chuckled once more. “I want to see her, but I don’t know what to say when I’m actually infront of her. I want to confess to her, but I have to do this right.”

Chuu nodded her head in understanding. That was one of the reason she haven’t confessed to Yves yet, she wanted to do it right…below the fact that she’s still scared of confessing out.

“You should ask help from Dahyun.”

“I could, but how? What do I ask from her?”

“About her sister’s preferences and what she likes.” she suggested. “That way, you’ll be ready for your first date when you finally asked her out. It’s better to be prepared, unnie.”

“You’re right. And maybe I could ask her to make Minji come to our school too. I know I turned her help down at first, but I realized if I don’t act now…nothing would happen.”

Somehow, that statement hit Chuu. Yoohyeon is right. If you don’t act, nothing would happen. You’ll remain in your position, possibly forever. And she doesn’t want to only be friends with Yves, she wants to be with her together until forever…as a partner in life.

“You really need to act soon.”

“I know, and I will…soon.”

“I’m talking to myself.”

“Oh…” Yoohyeon nodded, then realization passed through her. “OH! You’re going to tell her? After all this time, you’re finally going to tell her?” Chuu hesitated, but eventually nodded.

“You’re right. If I don’t act now, nothing would happen. I don’t want that. I advised Roa unnie to not hesitate and go for it, I guess I also should have advise that to myself…”

“Well, just remember I’m always here.”

“I know, and I told Minkyung unnie about that too.”

“Goodluck to us, then. To finally confessing our feelings to them.”

--

Chuu walked to school with the courage to finally say something about her feelings. Even if it would ruin her relationship with Yves right now, atleast the older girl know about what she feels. And that’s better than hiding it til the end, because a heavy weight will be lifted off her.

“Jiwoo! Wait up!” Chuu turned around and saw Dahyun running towards her. “Hey, I called you a few times but you didn’t looked back. Are you feeling unwell? I can take you home.”

“No, no. I’m okay.” she answered with a chuckle. “You’re so overprotected, leader.”

“Well, it’s unusual for you to not skip on your way inside the school. I was worried, okay?”

“I’m fine, I was just thinking deep about something.” Dahyun accepted her explanation and nodded her head. “Good morning to you, though. Seems like you wake up in good mood.”

“I always wake up in good mood, Jiwoo, what are you saying?”

“There was a time where you were cranky until we gave you hot chocolate.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter