Chapter 2

The Kims [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Roa stormed towards the Dreams’ sophomore floor early in the morning to see Kang Yebin. Everyone in the building watched as the cool-headed charmer made her way to class A with a serious frown in her face, her usual charming smile was gone and there’s fire in her eyes.

“Rena!” she yelled out as soon as she got to the classroom. “Why don’t you like me, huh?”

The blonde girl turned around and stared at Roa with the same uninterested look on her face, while the other blonde in the class is already texting Yoohyeon for help in taking Roa away…

“I’m sorry, sunbae, there must be a misunderstanding.” Rena stated as she approached her.

Now that they were close to each other, Roa noticed that the girl is actually really beautiful. Her blonde hair match her perfectly like it’s her natural hair, her eyes that looks nonchalant but holds something in it, her lips…so kissable…DAMN ROA! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!

“Y-You…” Kimlip looked up in shock, she can’t believe that Roa just stuttered infront of a girl.

“I’m just not interested in you, sunbae.” Ouch, KO hit! “So, please leave me alone, okay?”

“I…” Roa took a deep breath and calm herself. “I think I’d rather have you hate me for doing something bad than you not being interested in me. You hurt really my pride, Kang Yebin.”

“Then, you should lower that pride down or it’ll be your own downfall.” everyone is shock hearing Rena’s answer. So, there’s really someone who can resist Kim Minkyung’s charm…

Everyone had their eyes widened, including Roa, who’s still staring at Rena in disbelief. The girl just stepped on her pride and even scolded her for it, this is a nightmare she’s having…

“Alright, I’m here.” Yoohyeon’s voice broke the silence. “Let’s go, Minky. It’s first period.”

Without waiting for a response, she dragged Roa out of the sophomore class and started dragging her back to their junior floor. The girl still has a deep frown in her pretty face, and Yoohyeon actually felt bad for her. She heard everything they talked about, Kimlip called her.

This is the first time someone actually rejected her bestfriend, and it’s also the first time that Roa is taking this to the heart. She heard a lot of hurtful words before but she shrugged it off, so what’s the difference of hearing that rejection from Rena now? Yoohyeon is confused…

“I’m going to make her change her mind, Yooh.” Roa suddenly spoke as they arrived in class.

“Look, she’s just one girl, you have a hundred girls lining up for you. It’s not a big deal…”

“Well, it is for me. She’s the first to keep a pokerface while talking to me and even made me stutter, can you believe that? Because I can’t. I’m going to do something about this…”

“You’re taking it way too seriously, Minkyung.” Yoohyeon said in a scolding tone. “Leave it.”

“I…” with a sigh, Roa nodded. There’s no use persuading the other girl to help her with this.

But she’s not going to actually give up, no way. There’s something about their situation that’s making Roa think it’s not just because Rena isn’t interested in her, the wound runs deeper.

--

“I heard you got rejected twice.” Chaewon stated with a teasing chuckle, making Roa groan.

“Can we please not talk about that? I’m not in the mood to defend myself right now.”

“But can you really defend yourself if Chaewon’s telling the truth?” Dahyun said.

“Why do you both only speak up when you’re about to say something insulting?” Minjoo asked with an amused smile in her face, Dahyun and Chaewon just shrugged nonchalantly.

“Maybe Jungeun and Chaewon are not the real siblings, maybe it’s Dahyun and Chaewon.”

“Nope, that can’t be. Chae is a human form of a stone, she can’t have any feelings at all.”

“Stop exaggerating, unnie.” the younger girl scolded Kimlip. “I can feel something too…”

“Speaking of feeling…” the grin in Dahyun’s face grew. “Something interesting happened in the volleyball club yesterday, why don’t you tell the group about it, Chae?” she smirked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Chaewon muttered as she eats her ice cream.

“I know.” Kimlip said teasingly. “I was there yesterday, remember?” Chaewon groaned.

“It to be the receiving end of the tease, right?” Roa stated, poking her tongue out. “So, what happened yesterday? Did our little stone made an embarrassing memory we’ll use?”

“No, it wasn’t like that.” Minjoo interrupted, making Chaewon stared at her alarmingly.

“Wait, everyone knew except me and Jiwoo?” Yoohyeon asked, a pout forming in her lips.

“I…actually know.” Chuu stated, smiling sheepishly. “Jungeun can blabber a lot sometimes.”

“HEY!” Kimlip exclaimed. “Anyways, allow me to tell you. So, yesterday at the volleyball club, there’s a girl named Jang Wonyoung. And that girl actually spiked the ball to her.”

“That’s an embarrasing memory.” Roa stated, looking at her younger sister who said it’s not.

“That wasn’t the part we’re teasing about her.” Dahyun interrupted. “She actually caught the ball, you know. I didn’t expect this, but Chaewon is actually an athletic type of person.”

“What do you expect, I’m in the dance club.” the younger girl muttered, shaking her head.

“So, Wonyoung approached her to apologize and retrive the ball…” Kimlip continued “…but when she arrive infront of Chae, it only took one glance before she run out of the gym.”

“Chae’s scary enough to made her run.” Dahyun teased and the members laugh but Roa noticed that Chaewon is actually bothered that the girl ran, they’re wearing the same look.

“Do you want to know why she ran away?” Roa whispered at the younger girl beside her.

“I don’t know.” Chaewon shrugged. “I do. But at the same time, I’m afraid of the answer.”

“But isn’t it better knowing the real answer, so you could do something to correct it?”

--

“I hate both of your sisters.” Kimlip stated as she plopped down in the vacant seat of their table. It’s vacant time of the Dreams students so the three of them gathered in the library.

The three of them are often a group not only because they’re in the Dreams faction but also because the three of them have younger sisters. They shared the same mindset of an unnie.

“What did Jiwoo and Minjoo do now?” Roa asked, not looking away from her math book.

“They keep on teasing me with Jinsoul sunbae everytime that we did a photoshoot.”

“What can we say, you two have chemistry.” Yoohyeon said, adjusting her specs…

“Did you said that only because you’re holding a science book?” the older girl nodded. “You are such a nerd. Anyway, as I was saying, cause they’re teasing us, it’s becoming awkward.”

“It’ll only become awkward if you’ll let it be awkward, just act normally.” Roa advised.

“Did you forgot that her normal means being a whenever there’s a chance?”

“Yooh’s right, so maybe just be normal without being y.” she corrected.

“Geez, you two at giving love advice.” Kimlip said then her eyes widened. “I mean, not that I said what we have is a love situation but…what I’m saying is that you two .”

“Just admit it, you know she has a crush on you.” Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter