Chapter 15

The Kims [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon took a deep breath before knocking on the door. It took a few seconds before she heard footsteps on the other side and the door opened, revealing a familiar red-haired girl.

“Yoohyeon unnie?”

“Hey, Dahyun. Can I come in?”

“Uhm, ofcourse.” she opened the door wide.

“Thanks. Sorry for barging early in the morning like this, I just have something important to say.” Dahyun chuckled and wave her hand in dismissal as they walked to the living room…

“Uhm, Jiu unnie went to the market with Sua unnie to get some groceries.” the red-haired informed. “I’m guessing you’re here to talk to me, though.” Yoohyeon nodded. “Go ahead.”

“I want your permission in courting Minji.”

“Why do you need it? I’ve always been supportive of your crush.”

“Yeah, but that was before we know Minji is Jiu. I don’t know what you think of it now.”

“I’m still supportive of it, even knowing your Minji is my Jiu unnie.” Dahyun smiled. “In fact, I support it even more. I know how much you love her, and I know you’ll take care of her.”

“Are you serious?” the redhaired just laugh. “Oh my god! Thank you so much!”

“You’re welcome. And now we’re on this topic, is it okay for me to court someone too?”

“Only if that someone you’re talking about is a photographer named Son Chaeyoung.” she couldn’t help but chuckle when Dahyun’s eyes widened. “Your crush is quite obvious, Hyun.”

“I feel so comfortable with her…like two peas in a pod.”

“Wow, I never thought I’d hear you say something nerdy like that.”

“You’re rubbing off me…and Chaeyoung is a nerd despite of how she looks.”

“We are such good influences, then. You should really go ahead and not ler her go…”

Both of them shared a laugh, but stopped when the front door clicked and opened. Seconds later, Minji and Bora came in view, heading towards the kitchen but stopped when they saw that Dahyun wasn’t alone in the house anymore. Bora immediately ran towards Yoohyeon…

“My tall tree, I miss you!” she exclaimed as she jump on the silver-haired girl.

“Sua unnie, let go of Yooh unnie.” Dahyun said but the older girl just struck her tongue out.

“Kim Bora.” Minji called in a scolding tone and Sua finally jumped down with a pout as the girl approach their side. “Uhm, hey.” she greeted Yoohyeon shyly. “Here to see Dahyun?”

“Actually…I’m here to see you.” the silver-haired answered as she gently reach for Minji’s hand. “I’m going to borrow Minji for a little while. Thanks, Dahyun. See you again, Sua!”

--

“Where are we going?”

“The academy.”

Yoohyeon drove to the direction of ROD Academy. When they reached there, it was expected to be closed because it’s Sunday. Yet, Yoohyeon continued to park her car on the parking lot.

“Do you have a key to the school?”

“Perks of being in The Kims…and befriending Im Nayeon.”

They got down and headed to the gates, Yoohyeon opened it with a key. She offered a hand to Minji, the redhaired held it and they started walking inside the academy hand in hand…

“So…what are we doing here?”

“I just wanted to ask something from you.”

“Oh…” Minji slow down into a stop. “What is it about?”

“It’s nothing serious. Let’s keep walking, I prepared something…” Minji nodded and they continued. “You know who am I.” Yoohyeon said again. “Yet you didn’t say anything…”

“I…I’m sorry, Yoohyeon.”

“It’s fine, I just need an explanation.”

“Well…” Minji slow down once more and Yoohyeon allowed her, they had already reached the place anyway. “I wanted to see if destiny would bring us together without any help from my sister or my friends, which includes Handong. I’m…an idiot, hopeless romantic.”

“Nah, I think it’s cute.” Yoohyeon chuckled as she opened the door they’re currently infront at, inside is a romantic-decorated room. “Just so you know, I’m also an idiot and a hopeless romantic.” she gently pulled Minji inside and made her sit on the chair prepared in the room.

The redhaired looked around the room. It was clear that Yoohyeon made an effort in making this place romantic, she could see some band-aids in the girl’s hand when she held it earlier.

“We first met in this room.” Yoohyeon informed. “I was a freshman, you were a junior. This used to be the Council office, Taeyeon unnie was the President. I was called here one day and that’s when I saw you. You were discussing something, yet I was only looking at you.”

“Did you fall inlove with me at first sight?” Minji teased.

“No, I was interested at first. Then, I got to learn more and fell for you.”

Minji chuckled as a slight blush appear in her face. Yoohyeon smiled and walked towards a table, grabbing a flower and walking back to Minji’s side. She slowly got down on one knee.

“Kim Minji…” she reached out the bouquet. “…will you go on a date with me?”

“Yoohyeon…” Minji chuckled and took the flowers. “…I would love to go out with you.”

--

They walked out of the academy and went back to Yoohyeon’s car to go somewhere. They’re going to their first date, the silver-haired girl said, and Minji is curious at what she prepared.

“I know it’s our first date, but I really want this to happen…”

“I’m sure I’ll enjoy whatever it is, Yooh.”

“Well…I do hope so.”

Yoohyeon pulled over when they reached a warm-looking restaurant. She got down first and opened the door for Minji, holding her hands softly as they walked inside of the restaurant.

“Yoohyeon unnie!”

“Oh, Jiwoo!”

The silver-haired girl gently pulled Minji to a table where the girl is smiling brightly at them. Minji recognized her as Yoohyeon’s sister, Jiwoo or known as Chuu. She knows The Kims.

“Hey, did you wait long?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter