Chapter 0

The Kims [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Roses of Dreams Academy is divided into two factions; the Roses and the Dreams. Roses students are the students who enrolled by paying the tuition while Dreams students are the students who entered the school by earning a high score in the academy’s entrance exam.

 

Because of that system, the two faction had always been competitive with each other. Roses thinks that Dreams students are some teacher’s pet-kind of students, while Dreams thinks that Roses students are just some spoiled rich brats that doesn’t bother learning things at all.

 

This rivalry lasted ever since the school had been enstablished, but had been broken when this girl came. She broke the rivalry because of one simple reason; her cousin accidentally enrolled through the other faction. She doesn’t want to fight her, so she broke the system.

 

Because of her achievement, the school created a faction to maintain the same peace in the school even after she graduated. This faction is neutral and was named after her surname; Kim. The seven members of The Kims are top students in both Roses and Dreams faction.

 

First is Kim Yoohyeon, a third year student in Dreams faction, the basketball team ace and the oldest among the members. She joined The Kims because she idolized the legendary student, and was accepted because there’s something about her that you just can’t resist.

 

Next is Kim Minkyung, or more known as Roa. She’s also a third year in Dreams faction, the basket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter