Jealous

i'm with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 - Jealous

 

You know even when I say I moved on,

You know even though I know that you're gone,

All I think about is where I went wrong,

Yeah I still dream for you.

 

 

Minju was sitting at one of the tables with Chaewon beside her. Chaewon was talking to her about something, but she wasn’t really listening. It was probably something about the student council, but Minju didn’t really care. Her eyes darted around the hall, trying to find someone. Yujin.

She saw Nako near the dancefloor, snapping photos of the people dancing. There were the couple of the hour, their teacher, Ms. Sana and Yujin’s beautiful sister, Eunbi. They were slow dancing together, and seemed smitten with each other. But Minju still can’t find Yujin. She was concerned about what happened after breaking her promise to be her date to the ball. Yujin was clearly upset and had been avoiding her since. She missed her.

Suddenly she felt a tap on her arm, it was Chaewon.

“Minju, do want anything to drink? I’m going to the bar.”

“Uh, sure.”

“Anything specific you want?”

“I don’t mind anything. Maybe cola?”

Chaewon nodded, “Okay.”

She smiled at her as she left to the bar, and Minju let out a heavy sigh. She doesn’t have anything against Chaewon, as she was actually one of her closest friend, but she wasn’t really into the idea of being her date for tonight. She just want to be with Yujin right now.

As she was sighing, and missing the girl with dimples, she saw a new couple entering the dancefloor.

Her eyes widen, in disbelief.

“Ms. Sakura and… Yujin?”

 

**

 

Sakura had no idea why she followed through with Yujin’s plan. But there they were, standing in the middle of the dancefloor. She looked at her student, still confused at what she should do.

“What are we doing here?”

Yujin shrugged, “Dancing!”

“Dancing? But I can’t dance!” Sakura said, panicked.

“Oh come on, it’s not that hard, Saku-chan,” she replied in Japanese.

Sakura gasped, “Did you just called me Saku-chan?”

Yujin grinned and grabbed her teacher’s hands. A fast number was playing at the background and the crowd were getting hyped up. Yujin pulled Sakura’s hands and flailed it around, forcing her to move along.

“Yu-Yujin, what are we doing?”

“Just follow my lead. You’re my date for tonight, isn’t it?”

Sakura wasn’t sure what she was doing, so she let Yujin took control of everything. She was swayed left and right, her hand moved as Yujin pulled her, like a human marionette.

Towards the end of the first song, Yujin lifted Sakura’s hand and twirled her around.

Her unsuspecting teacher yelped as she was turning around, and soon lose control of her body. Yujin grabbed her waist just before she fell on the floor. She pulled her close, and their faces were just inches away from each other. Sakura stared at her student, her face pale from the scare of falling to the floor in front of the whole school. But Yujin was clearly enjoying this. She smirked.

“Yah Yujin how could you-

She paused when she heard the roaring applause from the crowd around her. She looked around and saw other students and parents were applauding them and their dance moves.

“Wow, I never thought Ms. Sakura can dance like that,” said their principal, Ms. Kaeun.

Sakura smiled sheepishly and looked away. She met Yujin’s eyes, and the kid was grinning.

“You can really dance, huh?”

Yujin smiled, “My sister and I have this routine of dancing every weekend so yeah, we can really dance.”

The song suddenly changed into a love ballad. Yujin heard the song for a bit and nodded.

“Okay, fun time is over. Let’s get into romantic mode.”

Sakura gulped, “R-Romantic mode?”

Yujin put her arms around Sakura’s waist and pulled her close. Sakura didn’t know what to do with her hands, so Yujin guided her and put them on her own shoulders.

“So you’ve never slow danced before?” Yujin asked, teasing.

Sakura sighed, “I’m not really the dancing type.”

“But you have to dance on the wedding day. Take this as a practice.”

“Why are you bringing up wedding all of a sudden?”

“Because you’re marrying my sister, isn’t it?”

Sakura gasped, “Wh-Where did you get that idea?!”

Yujin sneered, “I know what happened between you two 2 years ago. Don’t try to act dumb with me.”

Sakura bit her lip, “You knew?”

Yujin’s expression suddenly turned serious, “You must take responsibility for what you did back then and marry her.”

Sakura gulped, “W-What?”

“I’m serious,” added Yujin.

 

They were swaying beautifully together despite their conversation. Yujin guided Sakura well through their dance. The young student glanced at the tables and noticed that Minju was looking at them. Also not too far from them was her sister and Sana. It seems like everyone had stopped dancing and let them conquer the floor instead. Time to put her plan into action.

“Well, Ms. Sakura, you look beautiful tonight,” Yujin said suddenly.

Sakura smiled, “Well, thank you. You look good too.”

“Did you know that I had the biggest crush on you when you first entered the school?” she asked.

“Really?”

“Yeah. You’re so beautiful, that’s why I suddenly became interested with Japanese language. I just want you to teach me in class so that I can meet you often.”

Sakura was touched and also flushed at the same time. Yujin keep her gaze on her.

“If I’m not foolishly in love with Minju, plus 10 years older than I am right now, I would totally going to date you,” she added with a smile.

Sakura let out little chuckle, “Wow really? That’s deep.”

“Yeah, you are totally my type. But it’s too scandalous for us to date right now. I’m underage and that would make you a e.”

Sakura snorted, “You have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter