Bonus Chapter 3 (Part 1)

i'm with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drunk Puppy - Part 1

 

"I can't believe she said that to me!" said Yujin angrily.

The teenage girl was sitting on a chair in the dining space of their house, right in front of Nako. Nako was sitting alone, enjoying her ramyun for dinner when Yujin suddenly stormed inside the house and pulled a chair across hers.

"What happened? I thought you were going out with Minju tonight," said Nako before slurping her noodles.

Yujin let out a loud huff and her eyes were red, Nako wondered if the taller girl had been crying earlier.

"We were supposed to go out, I was already waiting for her at the subway exit, but she suddenly called me and cancelled it just like that!" Yujin said in a breath.

"Did she explained to you why? Maybe she has emergencies?" asked Nako calmly.

Yujin rolled her eyes, "Emergencies my ! She cancelled our date because she's meeting Kim Chaewon for their so-called 'study session'!"

Nako munched her noodles and nodded.

"So she prioritzes her studies than you? Is that what makes you so angry?" 

Yujin slammed her hand on the table, "Not her studies! She's prioritizing Chaewon over me! She only uses 'study' as an excuse to... cheat on me!" 

Nako raised an eyebrow, "So you think she's cheating on you?"

Yujin's face fell. Her lips were pursed and then she looked down. 

"I told her that if she didn't come, then I'll break up with her..."

She paused. 

"And she didn't come. S-She didn't care."

Nako's heart fell. Yujin's voice was cracking and she kept her gaze downwards. But Nako saw the droplets on the table. She put down her spoon and chopsticks inside the empty bowl. She walked to her side and put her arm around the taller girl. 

"Hey, maybe she's just a little upset. Doesn't mean that she'll break up with you for real. Maybe she will call you later. Maybe she just want to study because there's exam coming up next week!" said Nako, soothing her. 

Yujin didn't say anything. Her shoulders were heaving, and she was crying, though she tried to hide it. The moment Nako hugged her, she lost it. She was sobbing and crying hard, like a big baby. 

Nako was dumbfounded. She had never seen Yujin acting like this. The next thing she knows, Yujin was clinging to her like a big puppy, mumbling words that sounds like Minju. 

The petite girl sighed. She wondered why does Yujin got dumped on the day that both Sakura and Eunbi were out of town? Out of all days. The couple went for the wedding of their close friends, Hyewon and Chaeyeon, whom decided to be held in Jeju. Nako heard it was space-themed. On an island. 

Nako patted Yujin's head. 

"Hey maybe you should get something to drink? You can calm yourself that way."

She wriggled herself free from Yujin's grasp and went to the refrigerator while the tall girl was still wailing at the table. She opened the door and look for a refreshing drink for the heartbroken girl. 

There were Sprite everywhere. And also Coke, but definitely more Sprite. Nako was looking for some juice or light soda drink for her friend. Her aunt, Sakura is recently into milk soda, Milkis, and she saw her bought it a few days ago. But it was nowhere in sight. 

"I'll just drink this!" said Yujin, grabbing a blue can from inside the fridge. 

Nako turned to look at her, she had no idea when she came, but there she was popping the can open and gulped the content down . 

After a few sips she scrunched her face and look at Nako. 

"What is this? It tastes weird! It burns my tongue!" 

The petite girl look at the can that she was holding. Her eyes widen. The blue can has the word Cass on it. 

"Hey, that's beer! You're drinking beer!"

Yujin blinked her eyes a few times and look at the can closely. 

"It is beer! Wow it doesn't taste too bad!" 

Yujin said excitedly and took another sip from the can. 

"Don't drink that! You're underage! We're gonna be in trouble if Eunbi unnie finds out!" 

Nako tried to snatch the can away from her, but s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter