Bonus Chapter

i'm with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sakura was standing by the balcony of the school building with a phone pressed to her right ear.

“Will you come over tonight? I’ll cook some dinner for you,” she said sweetly to the person at the end of the line. It was Friday and she wanted to spend some quality time with her girlfriend, Eunbi.

“What would you like to eat? Stew? Or my special Japanese don?”

She grinned, “Aww, you’re just saying that.”

She didn’t realize that there was someone watching her from behind.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you baby. I can’t wait to see you tonight.”

“Ooh you have surprises for me?” she chuckled, her face was blushing.

“That’s naughty, stop it. I’m at work, it’s inappropriate. I have to teach Yujin later! I can’t have these thoughts-

She turned around and saw her girlfriend’s younger sister, Yujin staring at her with her arms crossed.

“U-Unnie, I have to go now.”

She gulped.

“Yeah, I love you too.”

She put down her phone and avoided Yujin’s eyes. But the tall student was walking closer to her with an annoyed expression.

Yujin scoffed, “Was that my sister? What kind of naughty thoughts that is so inappropriate to think of before going into class huh Ms. Sakura?”

Sakura’s face had turned red, “You’re eavesdropping on my conversation, and that’s rude Yujin!”

She ignored her and was about to leave.

“When are you going to marry my sister, Ms. Sakura?” Yujin asked.

Sakura stopped on her tracks.

She sighed, “When the time comes.”

Yujin walked to her, and stood in front of her, towering her teacher with her height.

“You better not break my sister’s heart again, okay?”

“Don’t worry, that’s not going to happen. Well, why don’t you hurry up and go to class now. You don’t want to be caught by the discipline teacher loitering around, don’t you?”

Yujin sighed in defeat, “Fine.”

She glared at Sakura as she walked past her.

“I’m watching you, Ms. Sakura.”

“See you later tonight, Yujin-ah.”

Sakura let out a heavy sigh.

She really has to find a ring soon.

 

**

 

Sakura made dinner for the four of them that evening. Eunbi and Yujin joined them for dinner at least twice every week. For tonight, she made her famous oyakudon.

The sisters absolutely loved it, and Yujin even asked for a second bowl. After cleaning up their table, Sakura and Eunbi went to watch TV in the living room while Yujin was forced to study with Nako at the dining table. They were doing their maths homework. The one they just learned in school. But Yujin said she didn’t understand what Ms. Sana was teaching, and Nako had to explain to her all over again.

“Okay Yujin, why don’t you try answering this question?” asked Nako to her friend.

Yujin stared at the question and then begin scribbling.

“Mann it’s hard! I don’t know how to do this!” she said after five minutes of scribbling.

“I literally just taught you how!”

“I still don’t understand though! You’re bad at explaining!”

Nako scoffed, “Fine! Do it yourself then!”

Yujin looked at her friend and knew that she was pissed. She touched her arm slightly.

“Hey, I’m sorry brussel sprouts, it’s just that I’m not really in the mood to study tonight. I’m sorry I snapped at you.”

“When will you be ever be in the mood to study though?” asked Nako with a sigh.

Yujin glanced at the couple in the living room.

“Why do we have to study but they’re having a movie date just over there?” she mumbled.

Her sister had her arms wrapped around her teacher’s waist, and her head resting on her shoulder. They were talking in hushed voices, and giggled at times. Such a beautiful sight.

“They really look good together,” Nako said suddenly.

Yujin nodded, “I can’t deny that.”

“But Saku-chan really has to put a ring on my sister fast,” she added.

Nako shrugged, “Let them be. Don’t force them to commit. Marriage is not something so simple. It will happen when the time is right.”

Yujin huffed, “They’ve been dating for months now, what else are they waiting for? Just get married, you annoying lovebirds.”

Nako laughed, “What are you so annoyed for?”

“They are annoyingly romantic and clingy. That porcelain-like skin teacher want us t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter