Bonus Chapter 2

i'm with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Bonus Chapter - What’s Wrong with Nako?

 

Nako can’t hide her expression.

She was pissed, really pissed. She stood there in front of the cinema, waiting for Yujin to buy the popcorn and drinks for them. It was supposed to be a day out for the two of them, as Yujin promised to treat her to lunch and movies for tutoring her until she passed her Math paper, but she broke her promise today.

She brought another person without telling her.

The petite girl crossed her arms as she stood there, watching as her friend walking towards her with her deep dimples smiles. Beside her was another girl, the uninvited guest, her girlfriend, Minju.

“Here you go! I got you caramel popcorn and coke!” said Yujin, excitedly handing over the box and cup to her friend.

Nako glared at her and took the popcorn and drinks.

“Come on, we’re already late,” she said coldly.

She stomped her feet and walked to the entrance, leaving behind Yujin and Minju.

Minju looked at her girlfriend, puzzled, “Is she upset about something? She seems angry.”

Yujin shrugged, “She seems fine earlier. I don’t know, maybe she’s on her period?”

Minju sighed, “Maybe she didn’t like me coming along.”

“Don’t be silly. Nako likes you,” Yujin retorted.

 

**

 

Yujin and Nako had been living together ever since their sister and cousin got married.

Sakura had finally proposed to Eunbi on her birthday, saying that the only gift she want to give is having Eunbi as her wife and give her eternal happiness. Eunbi couldn’t say no. Yujin was ecstatic when the two finally get hitched, as she no longer has to call Sakura with honorifics. The couple moved to a bigger apartment, with three bedrooms so that the two teenagers can live together with them.

Sakura was busy playing game with her wife that late evening. It was almost 2 am but they lost the track of time. They sat together in front of the TV, holding a game console each.

“You lost again! Why do you keep losing, unnie?!” Sakura whined. Eunbi came in last again in the Mario Kart, even after 5th attempt.

“I’m just bad at playing this!” Eunbi sighed. She put down the console while her wife looked at her weirdly.

She looked at Sakura, “Why can’t you just let me win sometimes? Do you really have to play that hard?”

“Huh?”

“Don’t you know girls find it romantic if you lose on purpose so that I can win? Gosh you’re so dense!”

Sakura snorted, suddenly it was her fault that her wife at playing game.

“I can’t just lose on purpose, I’m a… gamer!”

Eunbi scoffed, “You said you love me!”

“That has nothing to do with Mario Kart! I love you, but you still have to play properly to win!”

Eunbi smacked Sakura’s shoulder in spite.

“Ouch! Hey, that’s domestic violence!” Sakura said, rubbing her pain shoulder.

“Oh really?” Eunbi smacked her again with both her hands.

Sakura had to put up both her hands to cover herself from her wife’s attacks.

“Stop it Kwon Eunbi!”

“Or what? What are you going to do?”

Sakura grabbed both her wife’s arms and then pushed her down on the couch. Eunbi yelped, the next thing she knows Sakura was straddling her, her mischievous smirk plastered across her face.

“Do you know what I’m going to do?” Sakura asked with her deep low voice, in Japanese at that.

Eunbi gulped, she knew what’s about to happen next. She poked the hornet’s nest and now the beast is unleashed. It’s random how their Mario Kart game suddenly turned into something like this, but it happens often in this house. When the kids aren’t around, of course.

“What are you… going to do… to me?” asked Eunbi, in her broken Japanese. Sakura likes it when she speaks in Japanese, with her cute baby tone, it does magic for her for some reason.

“I’m going to punish you for being so bad at games.”

Sakura leaned down and kissed her wife, her hands on both sides of her head, while the older girl was grabbing the back of her head. She could feel her wife pulling her closer, deepening the kiss, while one of her knee was already in between her thighs.

“What the ,” a voice said.

Sakura and Eunbi jerked immediately, and scooted away from each other. Sakura fell down on the rug, with her hair disarray.

It was Nako, going towards the kitchen for water. She was looking at them both with no expression.

Sakura cleared , “Language, Nako-chan. Language!”

Nako rolled her eyes, “If you two want to please do it in your room, how ing annoying.”

Eunbi gasped while Sakura’s had face turned red, shocked and angry. She was about to get up and went to Nako but Eunbi stopped her by grabbing her arm.

Nako ignored them and made her way back into her room and slammed the door shut.

“W-What is wrong with Nako?” Sakura asked, still shocked.

“She’s not the type who curses that freely. She seems different.”

Eunbi sighed, “Maybe she’s going through puberty? She’s a teenager after all. Mood swings and all.”

Sakura scoffs, “But still, using the F word? With us?!”

Eunbi nods, “I’ll talk to her tomorrow. Maybe she’s stressed with school.”

 

**

 

Nako left the house without having breakfast the next day. She also refused to wait for Yujin and walk herself to school. Yujin was so clueless when she came out for breakfast in the morning.

“Baby Groot already left?” she asked as she was munching her rice.

Eunbi nodded, “She left early today. I can’t even talk to her.”

Sakura had finished her drinks and helped her wife with the dishes. Eunbi came to her and told her that she’ll do the rest. It was almost time for school, while Eunbi only opens her café at noon.

“Come on Yujin, let’s go,” said Sakura.

Yujin finished one last huge spoonful of rice before kissing her sister’s cheek and followed Sakura to her car.

 

**

 

“Do you know what’s going on with Nako?” Sakura asked to Yujin as they drive to the school.

“Mini Bun?”

Sakura nods, “She’s acting different lately. She even cursed at me and Eunbi last night.”

“She used cursed words with me too. I don’t know what’s going on. Maybe she secretly watched some movies? With violence and cursing?” replied Yujin with a laugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter