제 8 장: Bothered

The Fruit of our LOVE

 

Hani dont want to assume if the guy whom she looking for was Junsu, there are a lot of factors to consider one of it she taught maybe its just a coincidence that they do have the same necklace but its impossible to have another duplicate of it because it is said to be a personalised one.So she decided to confront Junsu about it she just wanted to be straightforward so no one will be hurt.

 

“Iam sorry I need to meet you here Junsu” Hani said.The two was inside the car in the underground parking lot of the apartment.

 

“Its okay Hani, So what is it you wanna talk about?” Junsu smiled.

 

“Ahmm abou—“ 

 

“Oh right wait I got something for you” Junsu excitedly said and hand Hani bouquet of red roses.

 

“Oh thank you” Hani smiled and accepted the bouquet of flowers before she could speak someone knock the window at the driver’s seat.

 

“Oh oppa?” Hani curiously said.

 

“Heechul hyung? Junsu said as he roll down the window.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo, Junsushii can I talk to you just a minute?” Heechul smiled at Hani and he gestured to Junsu saying that they could talk outside the car.

 

“Okay?” Junsu curiously out from the car leaving Hani inside the car.

 

“What brings him here?” Hani curiously asked to herself and leaned in from her sit, her eyes still looking at Heechul and Junsu talking from the outside.

 

 

“Hyung? What is it?” Junsu asked.

 

“Ahmm I think you mistakenly switched our necklaces” Heechul chuckled and showed Junsu the necklace he is holding still a leaf shape but there is no date engraved at the back and more like a bronze one.

 

“Oh mianhe” Junsu said as he remove the necklace from his neck and gave it to Heechul as they exchange necklaces to the rightful owners.

 

“Ayst Iam sorry hyung I thought its mine it really looks like one, Iam in a hurry that time I thought I grab mine, then I just realize its gold” Junsu chuckled.

 

“Its fine Junsu” Heechul giggled and wear the necklace that Junsu gave back.

 

“Is it a wrong timing that I interrupted?” Heechul giggled and decided to tease Junsu.

 

“Oh no its fine, Ill go home after I talked to Hani, I think she missed me that much” Junsu chuckled as Heechul laugh more like not a real laugh there is a mix of jealousy.

 

“Ill go ahead you take care of her” Heechul smiled and taps Junsu right shoulder.

 

“Of course hyung, I can give u a ride” Junsu offered.

 

“Oh no its fine, I have my driver with me, you two should take time” Heechul slightly smiled.

 

“Okay, take care hyung” Junsu smiled as he bid goodbye.

 

“Goodbye” Heechul smiled as he wave goodbye to Hani from far distance then he turned around holding the necklace he is wearing with a frowned on his face.

 

 

“So what are you guys talking about?” Hani asked as Junsu got in the car.

 

“Oh its nothing” Junsu smiled, he decided not to tell Hani about it, its not a big deal anyway.

 

“So what is it you wanna tell me?” Junsu asked.

 

“Is that a leaf necklace?” Hani started.

 

“Oh yeah, you wanna look” Junsu smiled and hand Hani the necklace he is wearing.

 

“This is not what it is” Hani murmured as she carefully examined the necklace, her eyes were out of curiosity once she looked at the back of the necklace and there is no date engraved on it and she realise it is bronze one.

 

“Huh?” Junsu asked.

 

“Oh nothing, it was just familiar to me I think I saw it somewhere maybe its similar from one of some my sponsor necklaces” Hani smiled. 

 

“Really? Well this is not rare though” Junsu chuckled.

 

“Yeah right” Hani giggled as she leaned in from his seat and looked out the window letting out a sigh and a sad look from her face while Junsu was talking about where he wanted to have dinner.

 

The two decided to have dinner just nearby private restaurant to avoid people who might recognised them, after that Hani decided to bid goodbye to Junsu, well she didn’t have the mood to go anywhere at the middle of the night aside that she’s tired from her schedule she also have a lot of things on her mind right now.

Once she open the front door of the apartment their leader bombarded her so many questions.

 

“Where have you been Ahn Hee Yeon?Did you already have dinner? Who’s with you?” Solji raising a brow looking at stunned Hani at the front door while tapping her feet.

 

“Ahhmm just midnight snack hehe” Hani nervously answered as she hide bouquet of roses as she rushingly head upstairs.

 

“Really? Is it really late that you bought roses from the flower shop?” Solji sarcastically said.Hani stopped from the middle of the stairs.

 

“Fine, I met Junsu” Hani said and head back downstairs.

 

“Now spill young lady, is it him?” Solji excitedly asked, that was a quick change of mood.

 

“Oh wait how do you know?” Hani curiously asked.

 

“Hyerin told us earlier” Solji replied.

 

“Yeah right, they are asleep?” Hani frowned.Solji nod in reply.

 

“Now why is your face like that? Is it really him?” Solji worriedly asked.Hani shook her head.

 

“Its not him, the necklace is just really look like one but its not” Hani said.

 

“Good” Solji smiled.

 

“What?” Hani curiously asked upon hearing Solji’s reaction.

 

“I just dont like Junsu for you” Solji replied.

 

“Unnie!” Hani said.

 

“What? Iam just stating my opinion, I know you dont like him that much” Solji chuckled.

 

“Its not like that, I do like him, he showed interest at me first thats why—“ Hani stop from the middle as Solji started to talk.

 

“Hee Yeonah, it doesnt mean he showed interest at you first, you will forced yourself to like him too” Solji calmly said.

 

“I dont know what to feel anymore unnie, especially now its not him that I really wanted to meet all this time but I wanted to try I wanted to work for the both of us” Hani explained.

 

“I understand, but if things dont get well while you two are dating its better to end it , its not that Iam dectating you to broke up with him, I want you to realise what you really feel, I dont want you to get hurt Haniyah” Solji worriedly said, she always have this mother figure.

 

“Ne, unnie gumawo” Hani smiled and hugged Solji.

 

“Alright alright now you go wash up your hair smelled roasted pork” Solji giggled Hani playfully slap Solji’s arm and giggled as she head upstairs.

 

 

Now from the otherside of the city along the expressway...

 

“Heechulshii?” the driver called while they are heading home.

 

“Ne?” Heechul said straighten his seat at the back as he looked at the driver from its rare mirror.

 

“You do like her that much” the driver chuckled.

 

“Eh? Who?” Heechul startled from the sudden words coming up from his driver.

 

“The girl a while ago, Hanisshi” the driver said.

 

“No, its not that, we are really great friends” Heechul sadly smile.

 

“Really? What’s with that look?” the driver giggled.

 

“Heechul, you looked at her differently like you are the most happiest man alive whenever you see her and that look that you gave to Junsu a while ago youre just pretending to look happy when you see him with her, come on I worked with you in how many years I know you” the driver chuckled.

 

“Hyung its not like that” Heechul nervously laugh.

 

“Eyy you cant fool me Heechul” the driver chuckled.

 

“Its just something bothering me” Heechul leaned in while he’s massaging his head.

 

“Her?” the driver teased.

 

“Hyung!” Heechul laughed.

 

“Arraso arraso Ill stop... but its not good to hide feelings dont forget that” the driver said.

 

“Ill just take a nap” Heechul said as he shook his head, now the last words he heard made him think even more about her, that was so close good thing he immediately stop the things could happen for now he thought, what a long night.