제 3 장: Dancing like her

The Fruit of our LOVE

Exid up to these days are quiet busy, as their new single have been released entitled”Ah Yeah” their schedule is full, left and right music shows and album promotions. Well “Ah Yeah” is another hit, its another success of exid up until now its still a dream to all of them that they couldnt believe its actually happening.Despite from being busy Hani still keeping her best to be with her child, like being with her during weekends or if she have a free time even at late night, but one day she promised her child that shell be there but 2 days already past Hani couldnt pass by at their house because of sudden schedules, Hani’s working hard not just for herself or exid but for her child so she can gave everything to her.

 

“Mama?” Hee Ni woke up from her sleep and went to the living room to see her 2nd mom.

 

“Goodmorning sweetie!” So Hee opened her arms as she carried her niece.

 

“Mama, when will eomma be home?” Hee Ni asked So Hee.

 

“Well shell be home soon baby” So Hee smiled and put down Hee Ni to her sit at the dining room as So Hee serve their food for breakfast.

 

“When will that soon mama?” Hee Ni curiously asked she looked at her aunt with sadness on her face.

 

“Hee Ni yah, its just eomma Hee Yeon busy at work so you could be at school next year” So Hee smiled as she trying to let Hee Ni understand the situation.

 

“If thats the case I dont wanna go to school anymore, if I just dont see eomma everyday” Hee Ni innocently answered.

 

“No its not like that Hee Ni yah, your mommy loves you thats why she need to be a way for the meantime” So Hee replied her niece.

 

“Okay mama” Hee Ni replied sadly as she gave up and just listen to her aunt.

 

“Dont be sad okay, we will go to the carnival today and you can bring fatty, how’s it?” So Hee smiled, Hee Ni quickly changed her mood into happy one.

 

“Really mama? Yay!, come on lets eat breakfast!” Hee Ni pulled her auntie into the dining table.So Hee chuckled on her neice for being excited.

 

 

 

“I cant believe we pulled it off girls!” Solji exclaimed as they recently done they’re performance in the music show.

 

“Yah! Uljima we should be happy” LE cried in tears as they got their first award over the years.

 

“Yah! Unnie you are the one who is crying!” Hyerin cried.

 

“Yah uljima” Hani hugged her members.As Jung Hwa let a very loud cry.They suddenly heard a phone ringing.

 

“Ohh its So Hee” Hani pulled off her phone and pressed video chat.

 

“So Hee yah!!!!!” Exid members shouted as they are trying fit into the camera’s frame.

 

“Wahhh! Omo we watched it!!! Congrats girls you deserve it!!” So Hee replied.

 

“Eomma! Chukahae!!! Aunt Hyojin, Aunt Solji,Aunt Hyerin and Aunt Jung Hwa!!!” Hee Ni greeted as she cutely dance mentioning their names.

 

“Awee gumawo Hee Ni yah!!” The rest of the members replied.

 

“Thank you sweetie!” Hani replied.

 

“Mommy! Mama and I will go to the carnival today! We will bring fatty!” Hee Ni told her mother.

 

“Really? Iam sorry I couldnt be there honey but I promise mommy will be there at no time” Hani smiled.

 

“Its okay mommy Ill just buy some cotton candy for you” Hee Ni smiled.

 

“Oh sweetie its alright, but make sure its blue berry” Hani chuckled as she teases her daughter.

 

“Alright mommy” Hee Ni giggled.

 

“I hate to say this but we need to hang up sweetie, mommy needs to go to work, Ill call you later okay, Promise me Hee Ni yah youll be good at the carnival with Mama So Hee okay? Dont leave at her side” Hani instructed her daughter.

 

“I promise mommy!” Hee Ni replied closer to the camera.

 

“Okay , mama So Hee will keep me updated, I love you!” Hani said.

 

“I love you more eomma!” Hee Ni replied.

 

“So Hee yah! Please watch her” Hani reminded her cousin.

 

“Always unnie, dont worry” So Hee smiled.

 

“Bye So Hee yah!! Hee Ni yah!!” Exid members said in sync.

 

———————-

 

“Hyung!! Ill just go out for a while” Heechul said to their leader.

 

“Where you going hyung?” Shindong currently asked as he took a bite with the popcorn his holding while they are sitting in the living room while the movie is playing.Heechul suppose to answer but he was stop by Donghae’s scream.

 

“Ahhh! What was that?” Donghae suddenly hugging Shindong as he was startled while he‘s eyes was fixed to the television.

 

“Yah! Let me go just watch!Ahhh!” Shindong slightly push the maknae slightly to his side as he also screamed followed by the other members, seems like they are watching horror movie.

 

“I think you can go now Heechul, they are busy though” LeeTuek chuckled.

 

“Alright hyung, Ill be back” Heechul chuckled and shake his head as he watches s screaming from the movie they are watching.Lee Tuek nod in reply.Heechul put on his hood as he went out to the front door.

 

“Wah! I miss this fresh air” Heechul murmur on his self as he secretly wishing that no one will interrupt on his freetime, that no one will recognize him, even they did just let him be.

 

While Heechul roam around the city especially to the places like theme park or nearby river he couldn’t stop thinking to the girl he met 3 years ago.The weird thing is that he couldn’t even remember the girl’s face and the fact that Heechul is the type of person that could remember even the smallest detail in the past, he was thinking maybe because he was just so occupied that time or maybe there is something wrong on his memory.

 

“Its weird why I couldn’t remember her face” Heechul curiously asked his self while he was walking and his hands on his pocket he comeback to the reality the moment he heard a little girl’s voice.

 

——————

 

“Mama! Again again! Please?” Hee Ni begging her auntie that she’ll ride again the carousel for the 5th time.

 

“What? It will be your 5th time Hee Ni yah, youre not feeling dizzy?”So Hee chuckled.

 

“Nope! Come on mama!” Hee Ni replied as she jump up and down, the kid sure have the full energy.

 

“Okay but this will be the last time we should, roam around the carnival they are rides that we will miss” So Hee said.

 

“Okay mama” Hee Ni excitedly replied.

 

So Hee couldn’t help her self from smiling that Hee Ni’s having a good time, as she currently taking some photos and videos and usually she’ll send it to Hani, the happiness of her was one of her priorities as she repeatedly wave back at Hee Ni while Hee Ni was riding the horse carousel, her smile is so precious.

 

“Mama that was fun!” Hee Ni said while she was jumping as she held her auntie’s hand.

 

“Well, Iam glad your are, but wait theres more” So Hee giggled as they are up to the next ride.While they are walking going to the next ride the music played at the center of the theme park catches their attention.

 

“Oh is that mommy’s song?” Hee Ni stopped from walking as well as So Hee then she looked at to the area where people gathered because of the kpop street dancing happening inside the theme park as people feeling the music.”Up and Down” by exid song surrounds the whole area.

 

“Mama! Come on I wanna see them dance!” Hee Ni pulled her aunt to the direction where is it.

 

“Oft slowly sweetie we might stumble, arraso arraso” So Hee chuckled as she followed her niece.At the early age Hee Ni showing off her love of music her intelligence when it comes to music is amazing, So Hee gave her some piano lessons as her auntie was a music teacher she easily catch up from what she learned shes a fast learner, she love to sing and dance, well just like her mother or it could be from both parents.

 

“Wah they are so good” Hee Ni said as she watches a group of girls dancing to her mom and aunties song, as they were standing infront.Hee Ni never have been to music shows of her mother Hani cant bring her but So Hee still persuading Hani that someday Hani will agree that they will watch their performance live.

 

As the chorus played people are chanting to the lyrics as they happily dance, then the group of girls starting to pull some people into the center to dance with them as one girl approaches Hee Ni she looked at So Hee as she knew this could be the child guardian and So Hee smiled upon agreeing that the little girl could dance with them Hee Ni continue to let out cute giggles and laugh.

 

As its time for another chorus of the song, Hee Ni dances cutely to the song people were amaze cause the child knew well the moves, Hani taught her the moves as they dance at home when they have free time together, well her mother is Hani no wonder, even the way she dance she resembles so much like her mother but this time a smaller and cute version of her.

 

People starting to take videos as they found it too adorable to handle, you can hear cheering and “awee” reactions from the crowd, So Hee from the crowd also cheered for Hee Ni as she is so proud to be her auntie, the kid is talented, smart and beautiful.So Hee sometimes felt bad for Hani that she couldnt see the other side of her child like this one, Then Hee Ni ended the dance with a very cute pose earning an applause from the crowd, the little girl bowed and run to her aunt.

 

“Mama! That was great!” Hee Ni happily hugged her aunt.

 

“That is amazing! So Hee yah your mommy will be proud you know already the moves very well” As So Hee brought Hee Ni to the nearest bench and wipe her sweat.

 

“I hope mommy will see it” Hee Ni replied.

 

“Oh I bet darlin she will” So Hee nervously smiled as she knew that if Hani see it her cousin will again scold her but again Hee Ni’s happiness is more important as long as So Hee know it wont hurt her.

 

“Mama! I want some corndogs” Hee Ni said as she pointed the nearby hotdog stall.

 

“Alright wait for me here okay? Just seat down” So Hee instructed her niece.Hee Ni replied in nod and comfortably sitting at the bench as she look at her aunt going to the hotdog stall, she cutely swing her feet as it doesn’t reach on the ground.

 

“Oh what is that sound?” Hee Ni stand up from her seat and as she looked at her aunt who’s busy standing in the line and at the stall’s menu, Hee Ni turned around and go to where she heard a cat’s meow.

 

“It will not be far away from mama” Hee Ni murmur as she leaves the bench.