제 5 장: Ahn Heechul?

The Fruit of our LOVE

Back to the exid dormitory, the girls dont have schedule today, last night they planned to have picnic today but I guess it will be posponed because last night Hani received a call from kbs broadcasting station that she had been casted as one of the host of the show entitled “A style for you” that will air probably next week as the management called last night that by tomorrow is the first day of the filming.

 

“Omg what time is it?” Hani rushes to the bathroom she supposed to open the door but the door is locked she knew who is inside as she recognized the voice who is singing inside the bathroom.

 

“Yah! Hyerina! Beoya? I might be late!” Hani hardly knocks the door.

 

“Arraso arraso! Chankaman!” Hyerin shouted back from the inside bathroom.

 

“You took a bath too early? You guys dont hav—, Sungmal dont tell me” Hani asked and give Hyerin a teasingful smile as she go out from the bathroom.

 

“What? He have a schedule, its not like well go out somewhere” Hyerin reason out.

 

“Whos he?” Hani laughed.

 

“Did I say he? Mula, unnie! You said youre in a hurry go now shoo” Hyerin said as she pushed Hani to the bathroom.

 

“Hahaha so defensive” Hani shook her head and laughed she love teasing Hyerin even she’s in a hurry.

 

 

“Hee Yeon unnie fighting!” Jung Hwa cheerfully said while she’s sitting comfortably at the sofa in the living room while Hani after being dressed up she rush to the front door.

 

“Hee Yeona! Dont be nervous okay?” LE reminded as she went forward to where Hani is followed by rest of the members.

 

“Do this for yourself that your dreams eventually coming true” Solji smiled and tap Hani’s back, their leader couldnt be more proud.

 

“Also for Hee Ni’s tuition for next school year” Hyerin teasingly said to lighten up the emo mood.This earned loud laughed from the members.

 

“Awe thank you girls!” Hani group hug her girls.

 

“Now go you careered woman” LE said said teasingly slap Hani’s as she laughed from the elder member’s action.

 

“Bye unnies!Hyerina!JungHwa! Ill be back before you girls know it!” Hani said while she hurriedly followed her manager.

 

“Fighting Hani ya!” Hani’s manager said before Hani could go out from the van as they successfully arrived at Kbs broadcasting station.

 

“Gumawo oppa!” Hani replied to her manager.The moment she step out on the van she couldn’t explain what she felt, she is excited and nervous at the sametime, well she is nervous aside that she is not good in talking to newly met people but also to the idea that she’ll work with already seniors in the industry while she is still a rookie, but Hani promise her self to do her best as she can.Hani been welcome by the staff and told her that they will film her as she walk to the main entrance of the station up to the photoshoot location.She is making adlibs, while following and facing the camera the moment she entered the main door where the photoshoot will held she was greeted with 2 beautiful women and 1 handsome guy who literally like her man version.

 

“Oh annyeonghaseyo Hanisshi!” the one lady who have this gummy smile of her bowed and greeted Hani.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Hara sunbaenim!” Hani bowed and greeted her cheerly.

 

“Dont be like that dont call me sunbaenim Ill look old, just unnie” Hara chuckled and Hani replied with a smile.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Haniya!” the other beautiful lady who have this attractive long legs of her bowed and greeted Hani.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Bora sun-“ Hani replied.

 

“Opps same as mine, just unnie okay?” Bora chuckled giving her very welcoming smile.

 

“Oh Haniya, this is Heechul oppa,this is the first time you see each other right?Hara asked.Hani supposed to answer but she’s hesitating to answer the truth or not because they might be find it suspicious if they’ll know its not the first time.Heechul interrupted.

 

“Oh ne”  Heechul bowed and smile nicely to Hani.

 

“Ne” Hani bowed to Heechul and smile and just go along to what Heechul replied.

 

“Youre so tall Hani what is your height?” Hara curiously asked.

 

“Oh 167cm” Hani replied shyly.

 

“Wah that is way too tall” Bora amused.

 

“Oppa I think you are just 2 inches taller than her” Bora added as she pull Heechul into Hani’s side to compare their height.

 

“You two look alike” Hara suddenly noticed the resemblance of the two.

 

“Oh thats reminds me, my classmates when I was still a student they gave me nickname of Ahn Heechul as they tought me and Heechul oppa look alike” Hani replied.

 

“Wae oppa? Whats wrong with your face?” Hara laughed as well as the rest of the girls.

 

“Hani is popular this days you should be overwhelmed that you look like her” Hara added.

 

“Well she is not popular back then” Heechul teasingly said, this earned laughed from the girls.

 

Once the photoshoot already done, well it was an amazing and fun photoshoot where the three host is the time to get to know more of each other as they laughed and talked through out the whole shoot with the starting relationship they have they are pretty sure the show will be a hit.As the two ladies Hara and Bora bid goodbyes, Hani decided to go to the dressing room to get her things and texted her manager that they are already done.While she was waiting for her reply she dial someone.

 

“Yeobosayo? So Hee yah?” Hani said to the other line.

 

“Is she sleeping now?” Hani asked to her cousin from the other line.

 

“That is good” Hani smiled and replied.

 

“Well, the photoshoot went good So Hee yah” Hani said.

 

“Thank you, please—oh Hee Ni ya?” Hani stopped as she heard her daughter’s voice in the background from So Hee’s line.

 

“I thought you are asleep sweetie?” Hani whispered as she sit down for the meantime grabbing her bag from the table.

 

“Arraso, mommy will go there tomorrow okay?” Hani whispered.

 

“You should go back to sleep its getting late, mommy loves you” Hani replied.

 

“Ne” Hani smiled and ended the call as soon as she stand up then walked out to the dressing room she got startled to the person infront of her who is about to knock the moment she immediately open the door.

 

“Oh Heechul oppa?” Hani said as she was startled at his presence as she taught he went home already.

 

“Ahm I heard your voice, I thought you already went home” Heechu said.

 

“Oh not yet, I did fixed my things” Hani said with a smile.

 

“Oh your manager will fetch you?” Heechul curiously asked.

 

“Ne, he told me he will just text me if he is already outside the station, so Ill just wait him there” Hani smiled then suppose to go out the building.

 

“Ill go with you my manager will also fetch me” Heechul giggled and followed Hani.

 

Minutes have past already but their respective managers not yet arrived so they decided to seat to the nearby bench.

 

“Is he not replying?” Heechul curiously asked as Hani looking down her phone throughout the whole time.

 

“Aniyo, maybe he is busy but he told me he will get me home this time” Hani said referring to his manager, but Hani doubted that his manager can make it today Hani suddenly remembered that his manager has to go outside Seoul for sudden appointments so its impossible he’ll arrived to Seoul any moment but Hani thought she’ll wait for the confirmation text before she will grab a cab to go home.

 

“You oppa?” Hani said as she is still curious why Heechul do not go home yet instead he accompanied her.

 

“Well, my manager also didn’t answering my call, Ill also wait for him” Heechul smiled and replied.

 

“You shouldn’t have accompanied me here, its alright ” Hani smiled.

 

“Its dangerous here outside when its late, I dont want the header of tomorrow’s headline that one host of a style for you went missing” Heechul chuckled and replied.Hani let a small giggled.Heechul just have the feeling of he had to protect this lady he didnt know why.There is a moment of silence for 2minutes but one call broke it.

 

“Yobosaeyo? Ne oppa?” Hani answered the call.

 

“Algisimnida, Ne take care oppa” Hani replied and ended the call.

 

“Waeyo?” Heechul asked.

 

“Managernim cant pick me up tonight, I guess I need to take a cab, you should go now oppa thank you for accompanying me, kurom” Hani bowed and smiled as she headed toward the direction where cabs stopped.Heechul bowed in reply but he immediately followed Hani.

 

“The cab stop is already far away from here its kinda pretty dim there, please I insist I should accompany you until youll find a cab” Heechu said.

 

“Are you sure oppa? I might be a burden” Hani replied worriedly.

 

“Oh no no Hani ya, I insist” Heechul replied and smiled, Hani replied with a nod and just go to what Heechul wants.The moment that they start walking Hani’s feet its getting to feel painful because she wear 5 inches heels, she forgot to bring flat shoes as she was in a hurry going to the broadcasting station last morning.Heechul notice that Hani keep massaging her ankle while they are walking, Heechul decided to stopped again from the near bench.

 

“Mwo?” Hani curiously asked as shes have been startled and flustered that Heechul let her sit in the bench as he knelt down and he get Hani’s heels.

 

“Oppa what are you doing?” Hani curiously asked.

 

“Give me your heels” Heechul removed Hani’s heels and then he remove his flipflops the one he is wearing and then he slip it into both Hani’s feet.

 

“There, that heels is killing you” Heechul chuckled, Hani dont know what to say or felt, Heechul such a gentlemen, the fact that only few knew about it.

 

“Oppa gwenchana” Hani supposed to remove the slippers and return to Heechul but Heechul stopped her.

 

“Dont be stubborn, Ill wear this instead” Heechul immediately wear the pair of Heels that he is holding.

 

“You can walk like that?, Oppa gwen-“ Hani worriedly asked.

 

“I told you its okay, of course dont worry I can walk like this just up to the time you’ll already grab a cab, boy groups also trained to wear this” Heechul chuckled as well as Hani, then Heechul decided to walk he trip at his right foot he accidentally hold Hani’s arm.

 

“Oppa gwenchana?” Hani immediately hold him.

 

 

“Oh yeah its alright” Heechul had back to his senses as he stood up straight and continue to walk, he felt embarrassed that he even boasted that he is good at wearing heels, Hani giggled as she followed Heechul.

 

Just few more steps before they reached  the cab stop, Hani spoke up.

 

“Oppa?” Hani started.

 

“Uh?” Heechul replied.

 

“Why did you lie to them about the first time we met?” Hani asked.

 

“Well you are hesitating” Heechul chuckled.

 

“I did?” Hani curiously asked.Heechul nod and chuckled.

 

“Well, they might find it weird the first time we met” Hani laughed.

 

“Kinda in a book right?” Heechul laughed back.As they both stand waiting for a cab to pass by along the dim streets of Seoul. Finally, one cab pass by with no passenger on it so Hani took the chance.

 

 

“Oppa thank you for tonight” Hani said as she open the door of the cab and sat down.

 

“Why it sounded like you’ve been on a date?” Heechul chuckled.Hani laughed.

 

“Is it weird if your date is wearing heels?” Heechul confidently added.

 

“Strange more than I taught” Hani teasingly replied as both of them laughed.

 

“But oppa seriously thank you” Hani said and smile, she knew that Heechul was one of the k pop idols who have many female friends in the industry she didnt taught that he treated her female friends like this, maybe.

 

“You’re welcome, now here take this heels I dont wanna see that heels anymore” Heechul teasingly said as it made his both feet painful.Hani giggled in replied, then she returned Heechul’s slipper.Then Hani suppose to close the door but Heechul have something to say first.

 

“Dont worry that much Haniya, you did very well today” Heechul complimented as he know how worried Hani on her first time being a MC.

 

“Gumawo Oppa” Hani gratefully replied.

 

 “Take care Ahn Heechul” Heechul chuckled as he mention Hani’s said to be nickname. Hani cheerfully laughed as she shook her head then closed the door.Heechul wave in goodbye then Hani wave back through thy windows.

 

Heechul don’t know whats the reason why he suddenly think of accompanying Hani that time, he even lied to his manager that the filming is still going on but apparently its done already, but one thing he did know he wants to get more closer to her and know more about her just like any female friends he had but the moment he met Hani he felt she is different, Hani is someone to be cherish and someone to keep forever.