제 9 장: Mesmerised

The Fruit of our LOVE

Time flies so fast its the day that A style for you last episode, throughout the following months that Hani and Heechul been working together you cant deny the closeness they already have, Heechul labeled Hani as one of his trusted female friends who understand him at any matter whether on his crack or serious side, the relationship they have is really something precious and visible even in front of the camera especially on how they tease one another and have each other’s back, especially Heechul was really a gentleman on Hani and Hani taking care of Heechul whenever he needs her.

 

It is something that they are really grateful for,if you dont know the back story you even think they have something going on with the two because of the undeniable chemistry and sweetness they have when they are together, well hopefully on the right time.

 

 

“Ahhh!!!” Hyerin squealed from the living room as she’s jumping up and down hysterically at the sofa.

 

“Wae wae waeyo?” Solji rushed out from her bedroom.

 

“What’s with the noise?” Jung Hwa woke up from her sleep as she rubbed her eyes.

 

“Whats wrong are you okay?” LE worriedly approach Hyerin while she accidentally stepped on Jung Hwa who is trying to get back to her sleep as she was lying down in the carpet.

 

“Oww!!” Jung Hwa reacted.

 

“Yah! Why are you sleeping there again? You have a bedroom Park Jung Hwa!!” LE screamed as she pulled Jung Hwa out from the carpet.

 

“Aysst unnie I can hear you know, you dont have to scream, arraso arraso” Jung Hwa whined as she sat down at the sofa.LE gave her a look.

 

“What? Iam not sleepy anymore hayst why is this household such a chaos” Jung Hwa murmured.

 

“Mwo?” LE asked.

 

“Nothing unnie hehe” Jung Hwa giggled.

 

“Hey what are you guys screaming about?  I cant hear my daughter from the otherline” Hani said from the dining room as she was holding her phone and decided to hanged up the call and went to the living room.

 

“Yah, Hyerinah what is it your gushing about in your phone?” Solji curiously asked as she decided to peak she’s about to scold Hyerinah for screaming but eventually she fangirl upon seeing what is it she’s watching. 

 

“Oh I just love the new episode I just watched only their cuts gosh I can always felt the love yay!” Solji widely smiled while looking at Hani from the otherside of the living room.Hani replied with full of confusion on her face as she decided to ignore them and started sweeping the floor.

 

“Omg unnie the one I love was that there is one part of the episode where Heechul oppa caressing Hani unnie’s hair while they are sleeping in that one bed” Hyerin whispered to Solji and the two continued to giggled.

 

“Hey let me see.. oh you girls are out of the date I already watched the compilation of their moments and I tell you it still made my heart flutter” Jung Hwa squealed.

 

“Oh is that Hani and Heechul?” LE slightly say it out loud to catch Hani’s attention she just really love to tease Hani.This made Hani stop and approach the girls.

 

“Yah yah, chankaman, is that A style for you?” Hani asked.

 

“Uhm yeah isnt it obvious?” Hyerin chuckled.

 

“But do fashion really made your hearts flutter?” Hani giggled upon the idea.

 

“What?!” The four said in sync and laugh out loud together.

 

“Haha what are you talking about unnie?” Jung Hwa laughed.

 

“Aysstt why are you so blind?” Hyerin shook her head and laughed.

 

“Aigoo, of course not, you and Heechul made our hearts flutter you know” Solji widely smiled.

 

“What? Me and oppa?” Hani curiously asked and let a small laugh.

 

“Heol! You didnt know that a lot of people ship you and Heechul together?” LE shockingly said. How come Hani cant see the chemistry between them? Maybe shes in denial.

 

“I just rarely checked my social media” Hani nervously laughed.

 

“Tssk lies” Solji chuckled.

 

“Yah, Junsu might hear you” Hani said

 

“Eh he’s not here” Jung Hwa chuckled.

 

“Its just a ship, Iam sure your dear boyfriend dont make a fussed on it” LE chuckled.

 

“And beside no one can stop us from shipping you with Heechul oppa” Hyerin giggled.As the four let small grin on their faces.

 

“Are you sure this didnt make your heart flutter Haniyah?” Solji asked while she showed Hani one clip that Heechul wiped to remove some smudged on her lips that time.

 

“Its nothing” Hani cant help to smile she really need to control her emotions infront of the girls.

 

“You smiled! I saw that!” Jung Hwa giggled.

 

“What? I didnt” Hani immediately turned her face into a poker one.

 

“The funny thing is she just wanted to stay calm thats why she said to Heechul that she looked like an unnie to her” LE tease and laughed.This earned another laughed from the rest of the girls.

 

“What? Its true look at his long hair he really look like an aunt or unnie to me that time” Hani insisted.

 

“Eh alright arraso you said so” LE giggled.

 

“Today you guys will shoot the last episode right?” Hyerin sadly said.

 

“Yeah, I dont wanna end it, Ill miss him” Hani frowned as the rest of the members where startled from the last words that Hani uttered.

 

“Uhm I mean them! Ill also missed Bora and Hara unnie of course the staff also” Hani smiled as she finds a way to get through what she said, sometimes she dont think on what uttered.

 

“Ahhm Iam sure you just said him” Jung Hwa teased.

 

“If only I did record what you said the Hani Heechul shippers will definitely freak out” Hyerin squealed once again.

 

“The ship will sail definitely someday I can sense” Solji excitedly said.

 

“What are you girls talking about? Oppa was just really a gentlemen and a really good friend of mine” Hani said.

 

“Eyy good friend your face maybe a good future husband” LE teased this earned another laughed from the members.

 

“Yah! Unnie!!” Hani whined she’s about to cry on how teaseful the members are.

 

“Arraso arraso we will stop now” LE hugged Hani as she keep holding her laugh.

 

“Hahah you’re just too cute when your pissed Haniyah” Solji laughed.

 

“Its okay to admit you have a crush on him unnie” Hyerin giggled.

 

“Hyerinah!” Hani scolded.

 

“Arraso arraso Ill end it there hahaha” Hyerin made a high five with Jung Hwa.Is this what middle-child syndrome is? Hani thought knowing that she’s the middle child of EXID. 

 

“Haniyah you go fix your things we’ll be in the shooting area any hour from now the clothes are also already there ready for you to sell” the manager called from the front door.

 

“Algisimnida” Hani smiled as she gave a look to her laughing members then she head upstairs to grab her things.

 

 

 

 

“Wah jungmal, do I have to cut my precious hair?” Heechul whined inside the car, we all know how precious to him the aunt style blonde hair but its time for change, there should be something surprising for the last episode.

 

“Ayst dont over react heechul it will eventually grow again” his manager scolded.

 

“But hyung!—“ before he could speak up the manager let him out of the car and into the parlor.

 

“Just go, the staff are already outside to film you” the manager playfully pushed Heechul out of the car.

 

“We’ll wait here while your inside, Heechulsshi fighting!” the manager giggled and closed the car window.

 

“Yah hyung! Chanka— ayst” Heechul whined.

 

“Heechulsshi its time, are you ready?” One of the staff smiled and guide his way to the salon.

 

“Do I have a choice? Lets do this” Heechul let a small nervous laugh and followed the staff.

 

After several minutes as they continuously filmed the process on how they cut Heechul hair, all he can do is share his feelings infront of the camera on what he really felt about cutting his hair and who really made him agreed about it.

 

“This felt so weird” Heechul chuckled going out from the salon.

 

“Yeah cause you do have a long hair all the time” one staff chuckled and said.

 

“Thats my boy, I knew that haircut will always suits you” the manager smiled.

 

“Arraso Hyung you dont have to compliment me that Iam handsome” Heechul teasefully said.

 

“Aigoo, full of himself haha, lets go we need to go to the main location” the manager laughed as well as Heechul.

 

While all of the staffs and crew are all busy in setting up the main location where the hosts can do their business in selling some of their stuffs.Hani, Bora and Hara gathered in one place where they could greet and tell one another’s current situation on how they really prepare for the last episode that something great will happen with the business they established.When they were spontaneously filmed, one person who was approaching towards their direction caught their attention on their peripheral view this made the girls squealed and they couldn’t believe who is infront of them, they almost not recognize him the guy of course is no other than Heechul with his heart capturing haircut.

 

Iam sure all the women could fall in love and faint with his undeniable visual, good thing Hani control not to faint but she cant control her emotion on how shocked and looked at Heechul that she was so inlove to the person infront of him now.Its uncountable on how many times she mentioned and compliment Heechul on how handsome he is the cameraman and staff are all witnesses.

 

Though there are some unaired scenes and cuts.

 

“Lets have a break for 15mins” the director said.

 

“Wah!! Oppa! Daebak! Is that really you? Wah kpop idol, sunbaenim! Anneyonghaseyo!” Hara teasefully said and giggled.

 

“Is it real? This is not a wig right?” Bora said as she playfully pulled Heechul’s hair.

 

“Yah! Ow its real!” Heechul chuckled.

 

“Wah daebak you really like a man now, our auntie took off the vacation” Bora teasefully said this earned a laugh from everyone.

 

“Yah Haniyah you got speechless” Bora said as she faced Hani with the teaseful look.

 

“Hahah I think she turned into stone, Haniyah cut staring! And put down that its heavy” Hara laughed as she snap Hani back to the reality and grab the things she’s holding and place it to the nearest table.

 

“This is what Iam talking about” Heechul laughed.

 

“Wah daebak I think the staff didnt realize that we do have a break, they’re still gushing over you tsssk I think you dont have to sell Oppa” Bora giggled.

 

“Yah! how could I go home like this?” Heechul shyly laughed.

 

“Alright we’ll go to the next, places everyone on each booths!, oh and Heechul you look good!” the director smiled.Heechul smiled and bowed as the main hosts exchange goodlucks and head over to their respective booths.

 

Hani head over to her booth and start opening the boxes with some stuff on it and start displaying and labeled some prices on each things on its designated area where they are displayed.There is this one place of the booth that all boxes are piled up enough to cover somebody if someone goes behind on it, Hani went behind those boxes to pull out one box she supposed to pull one from the top but someone stop her.

 

“Oppa?” Hani startled, her heart is beating crazy to the person infront of him.

 

“Dont overwork yourself, here” Heechul smiled and hand Hani one bottle of water.I swear that smile.

 

“Oh hehe gumawo” Hani shyly accepted the water.

 

“Iam not leaving if you will not drink it” Heechul said with his persuasive eyes.

 

“Arraso” Hani chuckled and drink the bottle of water she supposed to finish it but she suddenly stop at the middle.

 

“Ahm where’s yours?” Hani curiously asked as she realise Heechul only bought one bottle of water.

 

“Its fine Ill just have yours makdonga cause I know you’ll not finish it when youre nervous” Heechul chuckled.

 

“Oh here you go” Hani nervously laughed, she dont know why she’s nervous maybe because she will start selling any minute from now she admit to herself that she’s not a good businesswoman she dont know if this went well, right maybe because of that she’s nervous.

 

Hani hand the bottle of water to Heechul, what made Hani more even nervous when Heechul put his hand over to Hani’s hand while she was holding the bottle of water, now Heechul could feel how cold Hani’s hand are, he sense that Hani could be nervous by now.

 

“Hey makdonga, you dont have to be nervous about what will happen this day, Iam sure it will turn out great, your business will turn out great” Heechul said with full of concerned from his eyes.

 

“Trust me youll be fine, Ill cheer up for you” Heechul smiled and hold the other free hand of Hani. 

 

“Gumawo Oppa, yours too Iam pretty sure” Hani let her genuine smile.She supposed to let go but what made her surprise was that Heechul hold her more tighter and pulled her into a hug, though this is not the first time they hugged each other there is this one surprise hugs during the time they won the games in one episode of a style for you but this one felt different for them, Hani wished that Heechul cant hear her loud heartbeat.

 

“I think you needed one, we both needed one” Heechul said between the hugs.It takes more than a seconds before Hani can reply, I think she’s still speechless on what is happening.

 

“Uhm ne” Hani shortly replied as she hugged back and smiled.Its weird but Hani have to admit the hugged made her more relief.Luckily Hani’s blushed on tampered the real redness of her cheeks. Heechul chuckled from behind because of Hani’s cute answer.

 

 

“Where’s Heechul? We need to start in a few!” one staff yelled from far distance.

 

“Well thats the cue, fighting makdonga okay?” Heechul cheered as he wave goodbye and ran off from Hani’s booth.

 

“Oh! You too oppa!” Hani smiled and wave back.When Hani saw Heechul already got back to his booth she slightly leaned in from the piled boxes and hold her beating chest just to check whether she’s still alive or not, that oppa was really unpredictable she thought then eventually smiled to herself on how supportive Heechul is.

 

“Where is Hani?” one staff called in front of Hani’s booth.

 

“Oh right here!” Hani called.

 

“What are you doing there? Ill give you a hand” one staff said as she help Hani pulled one box and start displaying the remaining stuffs.

 

The main hosts spent the whole last day of the episode way too memorable, they enable to interact with their fans, witness how they’re hardwork all payed off, especially on how Hani mesmerised by Heechul’s charm not to mention one time Heechul came by to check her on what she’s doing before the real business start everyone who watched the episode knew that but there are more than that behind it happened.The day was too emotional to put into words, the hosts telling each other messages and learnings from one another and on how thankful and happy they are in working together with the whole team, the memories that will treasure forever.They dont know when will be the time that the four of them could work again together but they do have one thing for sure they always have that family that they can always run to.