제 1 장: Mon Amour

The Fruit of our LOVE

 

Many people knew her as the visual/vocal of one outstanding girl group in South Korea the well known Exid with the stage name Hani, at first Exid is not that famous the moment they debuted unlike other girl groups who are rookies they immediately become a hit in just one snap, but exid is different they still to get through along the bumps of life, luckily the group gain attention the moment that a fancam video of Hani went viral as she dance to their song that made it a hit “Up and down” the group started to become famous and gain outstanding awards, as the success of Exid and the career of Hani continues, problems wont let her go well if anyone will think it at first its a problem but Hani is a unique woman she is optimistic she always see the brighter side of life, the moment she knew that she is pregnant she dont know how she will spill this to her members and her family, even she plan to hide it her family and members will eventually know but one thing she promise herself she wanted to keep the baby.

 

Alright lets admit it she want a child and own family in the future but not at the age of 20 not now that her career is rising.What can she do its already there she need to accept and live with it.If it weren’t to the stupid blind date she accepted that her cousin set up for her it wouldnt happen, what can you expect from a blind date? Youll just eat and talk but she never think it will also end up at motels.She admitted that even its just a one night stand she can say that she love that person in a manner of hours only, how crazy is that? But the problem now is thats the last time she saw the father of her child, she didnt have a chance to ask his name, everything was dark and dim on that night the only thing she remembered is the guy was wearing a black mask while they were on the date he just remove it the moment they did it but the motel light kinda dim, but one thing she is sure of, she cant forget how his eyes looks like.

 

Hani delivered the baby successfully at November 08 2012 the fans and the showbiz industry dont have any idea that Hani become a mother on that day.Hani named her child Hee Ni is her lucky charm the moment Hee Ni was born in the year 2012 even its hard for her because its the year that they debuted after she gave birth she immediately get back to work and find a sideline job while they are in hiatus over 2 years, her family and members help her throughout those 2 years, they help her to sustain the needs of her child, she couldnt be more thankful also during that time exid were jobless they thought that they’ll disband anytime soon but God is good their comeback of “Up and Down” made their way again to the idol world. Its hard to keep your daughter from the world but she need to do it for the sake of her baby, the moment that her baby was born she promise her self that the baby will be love and she will protect her at all cost.

 

Now 3 years have past already, The members couldnt be more proud and happy that Hani had been so strong, the members were always been a good aunt to Hee Ni.Hani couldnt bring her child on her own apartment people will get to know and got suspicious if thats the case, she let her child taken care of her mom at their childhood house near Seoul so if Hani doesnt have any schedule she could drive easily to their house and be with her child.

 

“Ne Eomma?” Hani said as he kept her phone at her ear while she is fixing her things for the music bank later to promote their hit song.

 

“Mwo? Whats wrong with Hee Ni?” Hani stopped from fixing her things and hear out her mom from the other line.

 

“Phew I thought something wrong with her mom, you scared me, thank you for informing me that she eventually got back to sleep the moment I left late night yesterday mom” Hani chuckled.

 

“Arraso, arraso Ill pass by there after the music show mom, bye!” Hani ended the call.

 

“Are you done fixing your things unnie?” Junghwa asked as she trying to peak from Hani’s back.

 

“Yah, kamjagiya!” Hani was startled sudden appearance of their maknae.

 

 

“Hehe is that your mom called?” Junghwa chuckled.

 

“Oh yes I thought something happen to Hee Ni , mom just called that eventually she fell back to sleep” Hani smiled.

 

“Wah unnie, Hee Ni grow up she looks like you, look at that round eyes” Jung Hwa complimented as she saw Hani’s phone wallpaper her 3 year old daughter.

 

“Well she’ll turn 4 next year” Hani said.

 

“Where do time goes?” Junghwa asked.

 

“Yeah it was like yesterday you graduated high school jjong jjong” Hani laughed.

 

“Hey why you and Solji unnie want to push that nickname to me?” Junghwa threw playfully a sofa pillow to Hani.

 

“Its cute” Hani replied laughing.

 

“Any trace of him unnie?” Jung Hwa quickly change the topic and looked at Hani.

 

“Unfortunately, No, its been three years already” Hani giving Jung Hwa a sad look.

 

“Iam afraid Hee Ni will grow up without knowing her father and whats worst even myself I dont know who is the father of my child” Hani said with a pitty on her face.

 

“Unnie, dont overthink yet, dont worry we are here for Hee Ni, and pretty sure fate will lead you” Jung Hwa smiled giving her elder member some courage.

 

“I know but I cant help myself to think what will be the future holds” Hani replied.

 

“Well that guy was pretty lucky that he had a child of the number one labeled to be one of the most beautiful idol, its his lost for leaving you that night not yours” Jung Hwa said.

 

“I think its just a one sided love” Hani replied.

 

“What? How can you say that?” Jung Hwa asked curiously.

 

“Well I dont know what he felt that night, is he regretting it? Does he have feelings? Or he just consider it a one night stand? Ayst mula” Hani stand up and carried the bag she will bring to the music show.

 

“Here you go again with your prediction unnie, we dont know of course because you hadnt talk since that night, what we can do now is you should trust yourself that you will find him and you are ready to face him” Jung Hwa said advising Hani looking like shes older than Hani the way she advice.

 

“Thats the problem we dont even know what kind of person he is, is he working? A CEO? an employee? Doctor? Lawyer? Just named all the professions in the world” Hani halfly shouted as she want to let a little pain out of her chest.

 

“Unnie calm down, trust me okay we will find him I can feel it” Jung Hwa replied trying to comfort her elder sister.

 

“Iam just so stupid to fell in love with that guy just a matter of hours on that freaking blind date, uggh I dont know to myself I just feel it that night” Hani let a big sigh.

 

“Whats stupid about it? You just love, you’re also a human, idols fell in love” Jung Hwa calmly said.

 

“Alright I sometimes hate myself for asking advise who is younger than me” Hani chuckled to the idea that Jung Hwa making Hani realize everything who is younger than her.

 

“Well I also learned from the best” Jung Hwa giggled as Hani was also a big sister to her who gave her advise throughout the years that they are together, this time Jung Wha pays her back.

 

“Ehh you just want something from me?” Hani said.

 

“Whaaat??..Can I borrow your shoes unnie? In just one variety show hihi” Jung Hwa nervously laughed.

 

“I knew it, since you help me and pulled off that advise, okay you can have it but take care of it Park Jung Hwa” Hani said.

 

“Yay! Yakso unnie!” Jung Hwa happily said.

 

“Now come on lets go, before managernim scolded us and the three starting to eat leftovers inside the van” Hani said and both ladies laughed. 

 

“What took you guys so long?” Solji said as soon Hani and Jung Hwa step in inside the van.

 

“Jung Hwa persuading me to let her borrow my shoes” Hani said.

 

“And she did?” Hyerin asked.

 

“Kinda but only one variety show” Hani chuckled.

 

“So you did let her, unnie unfair” Hyerin whined.

 

“Whats unfair about it?” Hani asked Hyerin and trying to remember the things made it.

 

“Yah you let her borrow your shoes but I asked you one time to borrow it you didnt let me!” Hyerin pouted and the whole members laughed on how Hyerin acted like a child, sometimes theyll got confuse who is the real maknae between her and Jung Hwa.

 

“Well you should have skills unnie, you should have” Jung Hwa turned her neck at the back to looked at Hyerin pouting at the back sit.

 

“Whatever” Hyerin replied while looking at the window.

 

“Dont worry Hyerin Ill let you borrow my bluetooth speaker when we got home” Hani chuckled.

 

“Alright Iam not mad anymore” Hyerin giggled.

 

“Why do I always feel I have 2 children?” Hani said.

 

“Who is younger unnie? Hee Ni or Hyerin unnie?” Jung Hwa teasingly said.

 

“Hyerina” Hani replied and earned a laugh from all of them.

 

“Tssk If I have a child I wouldnt let my child be with Hyerin” LE teasingly said.

 

“Yah! Wae wae wae?” Hyerin halfly shouted.

 

“She’ll/He’ll be lunatic like you” LE said savagely.Another laughed from the members.

 

“Yah! At least she’ll have my outstanding voice” Hyerin smirk.

 

“Ill prefer to Solji then” LE said.

 

“Meanie” Hyerin said leaning her back to her sit.

 

“Hahaha just kiddin Hyerina” LE laugh together with the members.

 

“And we are here!” Solji said as the girls turned their heads to the window.

 

“Omg there are a lot of people” Hani said.

 

“Embrace yourself girls, finally this is it” LE said excitedly as slowly the girls getting out of the van lead by their manager.As the fans cheered for exid.

 

KBS broadcasting building is so huge with different studios in every program they had, in a music show theyll let 300 fans of exid inside the studio, the filming will start a minute from now.

 

“Unnie where you going?” Hyerin asked from the backstage as they are waiting their turn to perform.

 

“Ill just go to the comfort room” Hani smiled and went to the bathroom.

 

“Okay, dont take any longer” Hyerin reminded.Hani nod in reply.

 

“Goodness why is this building so huge?” Hani roam around the lobby trying to locate where the comfort room is.

 

“Where are the people here?” Hani curiously murmur to herself that how come no one is around the lobby maybe staff and artists are busy preparing on the front stage.

 

She walk continuously without looking straight, shes busy in texting Hyerin to inform her that it may take her a while to find the bathroom she suppose to click send but a sudden person bump her making her phone fall into the floor.  

 

“Omo, susamnida” Hani reacted bowed at the person several times for bumping each other then she bent down to get her phone she didnt matter to look up.

 

“No, I should be the one who say sorry, I didnt look in my way” the guy who bump her said and he helped Hani in picking her phone.The moment Hani look up shes been spacing out maybe to the idea that she bump an idol, she knew that he is an idol because of the mic and receiver attached on his back and the looks of the guy.

 

“No, I should be I also didnt look on my way” Hani insisted.

 

“Well we both didnt look afterall” the guy chuckled.Hani replied with a smile.

 

“Are you okay? Are you hurt?” The guy asked worriedly.

 

“Oh its okay Iam fine Iam fine” Hani said.

 

“You are Hani of exid right?” The guy asking for confirmation.Hani couldnt believe that the guy know her how come she didnt know the idol on front of her? Well Hani dont know all the kpop boy groups there are so many of them.

 

“You are famous ya know” the guy chuckled.

 

“Oh hehe yes Iam, I mean Iam Hani” Hani replied and chuckled.

 

“Iam so sorry again, I just need to go to the comform room” as Hani found the female comfort room its just in front of her all this time.

 

“Okay, goodluck in your performance” the guy wave goodbye as Hani rushing to the comfort room.

 

“Kamsahamnida” Hani replied politely while running.

 

The guy suppose to head back to the backstage but a necklace catches his attention in the ground.He pick it up and realize who is the owner of the necklace.

 

“Oh she left this, Ill just give it to her after the performance” the guy said and head down to where his other members are.

 

“Hyung? What took you so long?” A guy asked probably younger than him.

 

“Oh Donghae, I just change my shoes, this is more comfortable” the guy smiled tapping his shoes.

 

“Where is Heechul?” The staff asked.

 

“Oh Iam here!” the guy earlier that Hani bump to replied.

 

“Good, get ready guys its your turn after exid” the staff said.

 

“Is that a necklace?” another member asked.

 

“Oh I just found it along the lobby, Ill return this to the owner” Heechul said.

 

“You sure you didnt bought it?” 

 

“No, and who will I give it to Siwon if I bought this?” Heechul chuckled.

 

“Well whom I never know” Siwon chuckled.

 

“The owner is one of that exid members, I accidentally bump with her along the lobby I need to give this to her she might be worried by now” Heechul said.

 

“Woah among the girl groups here you just bump into one of the members of exid, why are you so lucky with girls hyung?” Siwon teasing said.

 

“Hey its not like that” Heechul laughed.

 

“Dont worry hyung its our little secret” Siwon chuckled.

 

“Hey whats the topic all about?” Another member joined in.Heechul quickly hide the necklace to his pocket.

 

“Nothing Shindong Hyung its about the shoes” Siwon nervously laughed.

 

“Okay come on lets all gather near the backstage” Shindong instructed.

 

Meanwhile after the performance of exid, the girls went immediately down the stage instead of going back to the backstage, their manager insisted they need to go now as they have still many schedules line up for the day.

 

“Girls! We did it!” LE said excitedly jumping up and down with her members

 

“Wah We are finally living on our dreams!” Hyerin said out of happiness.As the rest of the members also happy from the achievements they had.

 

“Unnie?” Jung Hwa stop from jumping as she notice somethings missing from Hani’s neck.

 

“Ohh?” Hani also stopped as the rest of the members follows.

 

“Where is your necklace?” Jung Hwa asked.As Hani touches her neck to check the necklace.

 

“Omona, where is it?” Hani is starting to panic.

 

“Calm down, we cant find it if we wont calm down” Solji said she really is a leader.

 

“Did it fall from the stage unnie?” Hyerin added.

 

“Or in the comfort room?” LE said.

 

“I need to go back to the lobby” Hani suppose to go to the way where the lobby is but their manager stop.

 

“We need to go now girls we might stuck at traffic this hour” their manager explain.

 

“But” Hani gave her manager a worried look.

 

“Dont worry unnie we will inform the production if anyone sees it” Hyerin comforted her elder member.Hani replied in nod then the 5 of them immediately head to the building’s exit.

 

“Where are they?” Heechul said leaning to his seat while the other members are sleeping except Heechul and Siwon are widely awake.Heechul suppose to approach exid after their performance but unfurtunately theyre gone like a bubble.

 

“Who hyung?” Siwon whispered to Heechul.

 

“Exid, I need to return the necklace” Heechul whispered back.

 

“Oh right, damn they are ninjas” Siwon said.

 

“Just gave it to the production hyung and they will be the one wholl take care of it” Siwon suggested.

 

“No, its my fault I should be the one wholl return the necklace” Heechul said.

 

“Do you know where they live?” Heechul asked Siwon seriously they are whispering each other for not to wake up the other members.

 

“What? Why would an SM entertainment artist will know where the Banana artists lives?” Siwon chuckled.

 

“Right, oh is that there van?” Heechul suddenly looked out from the window.

 

“We need to follow them, manag—-“ Heechul suppose to say something but Siwon stopped him.

 

“Hyung are you crazy? Our van have tracking device from SM, if someone will see where we will go, how will you explain that huh?” Siwon said.Well Siwon had a point.

 

“Alright stop the van, Ill go instead” Heechul desperately said. He himself dont know why he really wanted to give the necklace personally, this may cause him danger but this feeling of him, he want to return it personally to Hani.

 

“What? Hyung” Siwon exclaimed.

 

“Managernim I forgot something at the KBS dont worry Ill just grab a cab and you guys can go back to the apartment” Heechul asked their manager.

 

“Are you sure Heechulsshi?” Their manager curiously asked.Heechul nod in reply then their van pulled over.

 

“Siwon,Ill be quick promise, just explain to the members where Iam” Heechul calmly said and smiled.

 

“Alright Hyung take care, you are just something” Siwon let a sigh and chuckled earning a tap on his back goodbye from Heechul, As Heechul successfully grab a cab.

 

“Unnie calm down, youre making me dizzy” Jung Hwa said.

 

“Hee Yeon nah dont worry the production called they said that someone sees it and he/she will personally gave it to you” Solji said trying to comfort her younger member.

 

“I just dont know what to do, its so precious to me” Hani said roaming arround her apartment as the rest of the members trying theirselves to make Hani calm down.Suddenly the apartment bell rings.

 

“Oh that must be it!” Hyerin rushing to the front door as Hani and the rest of the members followed her to the front door.Then Hyerin peak to the monitor to see who is it.

 

“Ahm guys why Heechul of Super Junior is here??” Hyerin faced the rest of the members with the signature surprise look of her and couldnt believe whom she see’s knocking from the front door.The girls just confusely exchange looks toward each other.