제7장: Sure

The Fruit of our LOVE

 

At the EXID dormitory were all members busy with their individual businesses as they were given one day off to prepare before they will start rehearsing and recording for their upcoming comeback in following months.Its also a week the last time Hani and Heechul seen each other since that dinner they have together.

 

“Unnie!?” Hyerin exclaimed wearing an apron while she’s holding a spatula with her right hand as she rush to the living room the only member she saw was Hani.

 

“There is no cooking oil? How come we ran out of cooking oil? Hyerin asking Hani but she didnt reply she was just staring at the television but its turned off.

 

“Hello?! Unnie?” Hyerin called out as she wave her hands in front of Hani to get her attention.

 

“Oh? Waeyo?” Hani startled.

 

“I asked about the cooking oil?” Hyerin replied.

 

“Oh yeah its on the upper cabinet right side” Hani smiled.

 

“Okay” Hyerin nod she suppose to head again to the kitchen but she turned around heading back to where Hani is.

 

“You’re spacing out again unnie?” Hyerin chuckled and sat down beside Hani.

 

“What? No” Hani chuckled.

 

“Eh your staring at the turned off television, come on whats wrong?” Hyerin chuckled.

 

“I think I found him” Hani said this time facing Hyerin seriously.

 

“What? Who’s him” Hyerin curiously asked.

 

“the father of my child” Hani said.

 

“Well if that is—what? You mean the father of HeeNi? Youre one and only?” Hyerin slightly jumped off from the sofa.

 

“Yes, I think its Junsu” Hani brightly said then frowned as she realised something.

 

“What?! You mean Junsu? The one you are dating now? How can you be so sure unnie?” Hyerin asked calmly as possible.

 

“Well do you remember this necklace came from? This was given to me by him the first time we met on that blind date, it has another pair which is a leaf shape where a date the day the blind date happened engrave into it” Hani explained while holding her necklace its shape of a rose where is also a date engraved into it.

 

“I saw him had it when I went to his house last weekend” Hani added, Hyerin couldnt believe on what she is hearing.

 

“But you guys are not the only one having a date on that day and having that kind of necklace” Hyerin said with a concerned voice.

 

“Its one of the kind, he told me that day its a personalize necklace he wanted to give to his blind date as it was his firstime he wanted it special” Hani said recalling the day they had dated.

 

“Are you sure? You didnt mistakenly see it as a leaf?” Hyerin asked.

 

“No, Iam sure because I touch it and checked behind it and there is the date engrave on it” Hani said.

 

“So what you’ll gonna do now?” Hyerin asked.

 

“I dont know, I know that Iam sure that its him but something’s odd like something’s not right” Hani said as she lye down this time at the sofa.

 

“Thats why youre spacing out” Hyerin said.

 

“Maybe I should tell to HeeNi maybe thats the something wanted to fulfill to remove the worry in my heart” Hani said.

 

“WHAT? Youll gonna tell it to HeeNi?” Hyerin immediatedly stood up.

 

“Hayst I dont know anymore” Hani said covering her face with a pillow she’s holding.

 

“Wait dont tell me you told Junsu about HeeNi?” Hyerin asked.

 

“What? No, not yet, we still dating just for months I wanna know him personally first before introducing him to HeeNi, you know how crucial it is” Hani explained.Hyerin sighed and nod in relief.

 

 

“I just wanted HeeNi to know her father as possible she’s growing up and asking me more questions about it” Hani said with frustrated face.

 

“Unnie before youll gonna tell it to your  daughter about it, you should make sure its him, confront Junsu about it, ask him about it, I dont wanna see you and HeeNi hurt” Hyerin worriedly said.

 

“I know I know Hyerina, Iam just afraid that Heeni will hate me” Hani sadly said.

 

“Heeni will not hate you, that kid is so smart and you are her mother, you are her everything” Hyerin said.

 

“Thanks Hyerina that made me feel better, I dont know you can pull off some advise” Hani teasingly said and giggled.

 

“Thats what you thought” Hyerin giggled.

 

“The two unnies and Jung Hwa should know” Hyerin added and smiled as Hani nod in reply.

 

—————-

 

“Can you stop pacing balk and forth hyung? You’re making me dizzy” Siwon complained while he was staring at his phone comfortably sitting in the sofa at their living room while he can see on his peripheral vision Heechul in not on a calm state.

 

“Iam really sure its her” Heechul said to himself.

 

“What? You know instead of just talking to yourself, spill it to me, whats the problem?” Siwon asked then he immediately grab Heechul on his arm and drag him down to sit beside him.

 

“You wont understand” Heechul stared at Siwon.

 

“What? How come I cannot understand youre not saying anything yet” Siwon laughed.Heechul playfully pinch Siwon’s right ear.

 

“Ow, okay kidding” Siwon chuckled.

 

“I think its her” Heechul seriously said.

 

“Who’s her? Can you make it complete hyung” Siwon chuckled.

 

“Okay.. remember my first blind date?” Heechul started.

 

“Oh yeah so long ago that was way too memorable to you—oh wait what you mean her? You saw her? And you already remember her now?” Siwon exclaimed.

 

“Yes.” Heechul simply answered.

 

“But how?” Siwon curiously added.

 

“Is she someone you’re close too?” Siwon added.Heechul nod in reply.

 

“Its Hani of EXID my co host of a style for you, she’s one of my closest female friends” Heechul seriously said to Siwon.The younger boy stared at Heechul with his mouth open probably thinking is it destiny or what?

 

“If thats the case Hyung, I dont believe in destinies before but upon hearing you now you change my perspective about it” Siwon chuckled.

 

“Are you sure?” Siwon added.

 

“Yes the last time we have dinner together  I saw her eyes and made me realise why Hani’s eyes so familiar thats explained why, I do remember her now even the necklace” Heechul suppose to continue but Siwon question stopped him.

 

“Wait hold there.. you guys have dinner just the two of you? And the necklace you’re talking about is the necklace which you found last time at the music show and personally returned it to her?” Siwon curiously asked.

 

“Yes, its just a friendly dinner you know I have many female friends it wont be an issue that triggers my memory when we seated face to face and yes the personalise necklace that I gave she had the rose necklace and mine is the leaf necklace” Heechul explained.

 

“Wow, you should tell her about it hyung, it’s something you need to do to have peace on your mind” Siwon said giving a slight tap on Heechul’s arm.

 

“Of course I will in the right time, anyway speaking of necklace, did you see that necklace the leaf one? I leave it yesterday here in the center table I couldnt wear it in the knowing bro taping Iam in a hurry that time so I didnt tend to go upstairs” Heechul said.

 

“No, I was just seating here for half day but I didnt notice any necklace” Siwon said.

 

“What?! But where it is?” Heechul immediately stood up and start looking around to the table infront.

 

“Whats with the two of you? Keep on losing each other’s necklaces? Its a soulmate thing or what?” Siwon laughed.

 

“Yah! Stop laughing help me out” Heechul said with a panic on his face.Siwon shook his head and start looking.

 

Minutes have pass before they could destroy the whole apartment there is no sign of the necklace on what they are looking.

 

“Hyung maybe we should asked the other members, damn we looked at every corner at this apartment, I even looked at Donghae’s bathroom meen did he even clean his own bathroom?” Siwon complained and thinking about how unorganized and messy Donghae’s bathroom well its just maybe this week the younger one forgot to clean it because of their hectic schedule.

 

“Wait there are any visitors yesterday?” Heechul curiously asked completely ignored Donghae’s complained.

 

“Ahmm oh! Junsu hyung was here he paid a visit I forgot to tell you, you were busy these days” Siwon suddenly remembered.

 

“That explained, cover me for a while Siwon!” Heechul said as he immediately grabbed his coat and went outside the apartment leaving Siwon hanging.

 

“Yah! Hyung! Wait where are you going?what do you mean cover huh?! Managernim will always ask where are you!!” Siwon shouted enough for Heechul to hear up to the front door but still Heechul didnt answer instead the older one grab a cab.

 

“So what now Ill clean this mess all by myself? You owe me once hyung” Siwon shook his head and starting to think what to fix first from all the messed they left in looking for that necklace and ending up alone to clean after Heechul left him in the air, maybe if you are that in love circumstances happened you learn to take the risk Siwon thought.