제 2 장: Little One

The Fruit of our LOVE

Hours have past already but the girls havent recieve any call yet from the KBS management about a certain necklace.Ahn Hee Yeon is starting to worry.

 

“Iam pretty sure it fell along the lobby” Hani said worriedly while roaming arround the living room.

 

“If thats the case maybe someone sees it already” LE said while sitting comfortably at sofa in the living room of their apartment.

 

“We should receive some calls any minute now” Hyerin stated while she was cooking dinner with Solji.

 

“Well, I think its an idol who sees it” Solji said while chopping the cabbages.

 

“If its an idol, her or his mind is battling right now whether to go here or not, who wouldn’t want to be the headline news tomorrow morning” Jung Hwa chuckled.

 

The front door bell rings.

 

“Ill get it” Hani went to the front door, she look at the monitor to know who is knocking, but the people she saw made her immediately open the front door.

 

“Mommy!!” A little girl excitedly hug Hani.

 

“Aigoo! My princess, I miss you I miss you” As Hani hug back the little girl tightly and spinning her arround in every I miss you she said.As the little girl giggled and gave Hani some kisses on her lips.

 

“I love you, I love you , I love you” Hani said as she kisses back the little girl in every I love you she said.The little girl giggled from Hani’s action.

 

“Anneyeong unnie” a young lady said shes the one who brought the little girl to exid apartment.

 

“So Hee yah!” Hani exclaimed.

 

“Baby, you wanna see your aunties?” Hani smiled to her daughter.

 

“Ne,Eomma” the little girl excitedly said.No wonder where she get her cheerfulness.

 

“They are in the living room go distract them” Hani chuckled.As her daughter run to the living room.

 

“Yah why did you bring Hee Ni here, So Hee yah?” Hani whispered to her cousin.Well aside from her mom the one taking care of her daughter while she have work and far away from her daughter.So Hee her cousin also played as the little girl’s mother throughout the years which is someone whom Hani is grateful for on how her cousin agree into this years ago the moment she brought Hee Ni into the world.

 

“Unnie, Mianhe, but auntie is not around the house I have no choice to bring her here no one will watch her, so I brought her at my work then thinking to pass by here” So Hee nervously smiled.

 

“You know its dangerous So Hee yah” Hani gave her a looked.

 

“Hehe just this time unnie, I also wanna see the rest of exid” So Hee chuckled.

 

“Alright, you guys sleep here for the night” Hani smiled.So Hee nod in reply.

 

“Omona! Hee Ni yah!” Jung Hwa said and stand up from the sofa.

 

“Oh aunt Jung Hwa!” Hee Ni run to Jung Hwa’s arms.

 

“I miss my little Niece!” Jung Hwa said as she tickled Hee Ni”

 

“Hehe aunt Jung Hwa stop it tickles” Hee Ni giggled.

 

“Well well guess who’s here, minnie Hani!” LE said and get Hee Ni from Jung Hwa’s grip.

 

“Yo auntie Hyojin!” Hee Ni excitedly went on LE’s arm.

 

“Yah, why there is always a Yo, Hee Ni yah?” LE chuckled.

 

“Mommy said youre a good rapper” Hee Ni giggled.

 

“Aigoo what did your mom teaches you huh?” LE laughed.

 

“LE unnie! I heard Hee Ni’s voice all the way from the kitchen! Dont be selfish bring her here!” Hyerin shouted all the way from the kitchen just enough to LE will hear her from the living room.

 

“Yah Hyerina cannot wait?” LE chuckled as she pass Hee Ni to Hyerin.

 

“Look at that you grew up already our Hee Ni!” Hyerin said as she turn off the stove it means that they are done cooking dinner and she held Hee Ni on her arms.

 

“Aunt Hyerin!” the little girl hug back her auntie.

 

“How about me?” Solji said while she open her arms waiting for Hee Ni to be in her arms.

 

“Aunt Solji!!” As Hee Ni reaches her aunt Solji’s open arms.

 

“Did you play your dollhouse?” Solji said while holding Hee Ni on her arms. Its their gift to their niece during Hee Ni’s 3rd birthday.

 

“Ne! But fatty always love to sleep there” Hee Ni giggled as she refer to her persian cat named fatty.

 

“Anneyeong!” So Hee cheerfully greeted to the rest of exid members, So Hee been close to the girls ever since they debuted if you were to look at it she was like the undebuted six member of exid because of the close relationship they have.

 

“Omo! So Hee yah!” the rest of the members except Hani went to hug So Hee.

 

“Yah, I cant breath” So Hee replied and giggled.

 

“Oh sorry” the girls replied in sync.

 

“We just miss you So Hee yah!” Solji happily said.

 

“How you doin? Its been a while unnie!” Jung Hwa asked.

 

“Well alive and kicking” So Hee said,the girls laughed by her reply.

 

“Thats not what I meant, I mean you have any?” Jung Hwa teasingly asked.

 

“Oh you mean boyfriend? I cant Jung Hwa, I need to take care Hee Ni, blame her” So Hee whispered pointed Hani secretly and chuckled as well as Jung Hwa.

 

“What are you girls whispering huh?” Hani asked as she set up dinner.

 

“Nothing!” So Hee and Jung Hwa replied.Hani just shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Well, dont worry unnie” Jung Hwa patted the shoulder of So Hee then stand up on way to the kitchen.

 

“Mama So Hee!, Look what Eomma gave to me!” Hee Ni run toward her auntie which she also treat as her second mom.

 

“Woah! Is that a whole new boots?” So Hee reacted pretending to be shock.

 

“You knew it dont you?” Hee Ni gave her aunt a straight look, well Hee Ni such a smart kid.

 

“Alright, I keep it a secret” So Hee giggled.

 

“Hee Ni yah it will not be a surprise if Mama So Hee will tell you, well thank you for keeping it a secret So Hee yah” Hani chuckled.

 

“My pleasure unnie” So Hee laughed, well Hani dont have a big sister but she have So Hee even she’s 1 year younger than Hani she treated her as her big sister because of the way So Hee advise like shes older than Hani also Hyojin and Solji whom she is thankful for.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Hani said to the other line.As the rest of the girls stopped on their doing as they heard Hani answering a phone call.

 

“Ne, jungmalyo?” Hani let a shock expression.

 

“Ne,Ne kamsahamnida!” Hani hanged up the phone.

 

“Wae wae unnie? Is that from KBS?” Hyerin  walk toward where Hani is.

 

“Yes, they said someone found it” Hani replied.

 

“Oh! Thats great news” Solji exclaimed.

 

“But” Hani gesture her hand to let the other members closer to her.While So Hee watched them curiously from the sofa in where she was seated with Hee Ni while the little girl was busy fitting her new boots given by her mother.

 

“They said that the one who found it will come here, and my problem is my daughter and So Hee is here he/she might see her” Hani said worriedly.

 

“Ohh” the members replied and start to think extreme measures about the situation.

 

“I know! Just hide them in your room unnie while the visitor is here, pretty sure he/she wont take that long” Hyerin answered.

 

“Maja” the rest of the members agreed.

 

“Alright” Hani said as she step out the little gathering meeting she made and went to the two.

 

“Hee Ni yah? Come here” Hani smiled at her daughter.Hee Ni excitedly approach her mother.

 

“You wanna take a nap at mommy’s room?” Hani smiled to her daughter.

 

“Yes mommy” Hee Ni replied happily.Hani carried her daughter then she gesture So Hee to follow her.

 

“Okay, Hee Ni yah mommy wants you to behave and avoid some noise, is that okay my little one?” Hani said and smiled as she instructed her daughter nicely.

 

“Of course mommy I will” Hee Ni replied her mom with that smile that resemble her mom so much.

 

“Very good” Hani gave her daugher a kiss on her forehead.As Hee Ni comfortably lying on her mother’s bed.

 

“Whats wrong unnie?” So Hee whispered trying to guess the situation is.

 

“There is just unexpected visitor, dont worry Iam sure it wont take too long” Hani said.So Hee nod in reply.

 

“Please keep her by yourside So Hee dont open the door unless the visitor already leaves” Hani asked her cousin.

 

“Of course unnie, leave it to me” So Hee smiled.

 

“Thank you” Hani replied and smiled at her cousin then she closed the bedroom door.

 

“Okay it will be alright now we just have to wait who will come” Hani said as she seated at the sofa.

 

Minutes had past already but still no one is knocking from the front door, its getting late though.

 

“Unnie are they sure, about someone who will really come today? Its already past 9, we still have schedule tomorrow” Hyerin whined as she keep fighting the feeling of sleepiness.

 

“You girls can go to bed first, Ill wait for him/her” Hani said as she couldnt help her self roaming arround the living room.

 

“Unnie calm down, youre making me dizzy” Jung Hwa said.

 

“Hee Yeon nah dont worry the production called they said that someone sees it and he/she will personally gave it to you” Solji said trying to comfort her younger member.

 

“I just dont know what to do, its so precious to me” Hani said roaming arround her apartment as the rest of the members trying theirselves to make Hani calm down.Suddenly the apartment bell rings.

 

“Oh that must be it!” Hyerin rushing to the front door as Hani and the rest of the members followed her to the front door.Then Hyerin peak to the monitor to see who is it.

 

“Ahm guys why Heechul of Super Junior is here??” Hyerin faced the rest of the members with the signature surprise look of her and couldnt believe whom she see’s knocking from the front door.The girls just confusely exchange looks toward each other.

 

“What? Dont just look at me! Should I open it?” Hyerin panickly asked.

 

“Of course you silly” the rest of the members replied as they also cant calm theirselves as one of the seniors of kpop world is at their front door.

 

“Okay okay” Hyerin said.

 

“Anneyeonghaseyo” the girls lined up and taking a 90 degrees bow toward Heechul as the front door opened.

 

“Oh gwenchana gwenchana” Heechul chuckled as he was shock on the girls formality towards him.

 

“Oh? You are the one in the lobby?” Hani startled as the senior in-front of her is the one she bump with.Heechul giggled at Hani’s expression.

 

“How come you dont know its Heechul of Super Junior unnie?” Junghwa elbowed Hani and whispered.

 

“What? He is different from personal” Hani whispered back to the maknae.

 

“Haha its okay my bad I didnt get to introduce myself to you” Heechul looked at Hani and Hani let a small shy smile.

 

“Oh please come in come in” Solji invited, and they all went inside and seated at the sofa.Hani’s eyes cant help herself looking at her bedrooms door as she seated nervously.

 

“Oh right before anything else, you guys may wondered why Iam here, because of this one”Heechul chuckled and hand the necklace to Hani.

 

“You found it sunbaenim?” Hani smiled as her wide eyes shows off.Heechul nod in reply politely.

 

“Kamsahamnida” Hani replied thankfully.

 

“You can stay for dinner sunbaenim” Jung Hwa offered but Hani faced Jung Hwa giving a maknae a look then Jung Hwa laugh nervously, she realized that Heechul shouldnt stay any longer but maybe maknae still on starstruck.

 

“Its alright alright, Ill just wanted to return personally the necklace, LeeTeuk hyung maybe prepared some dinner” Heechul stand up signalling that he should go first.

 

“Oh well if you insist” LE chuckled to break the awkwardness as this is the first the first time to meet Heechul.

 

“So Ill gotta go?” Heechul smiled.The girls nodded.

 

“Thank you so much again sunbaenim” Hani bowed and smiled.

 

“No problem, and please drop the sunbaenim, just oppa, you girls making me feel older and superior” Heechul let a small laugh as well as the exid.

 

“Jalja, kamsahamnida” the girls said in sync as they bid goodbye to Heechul then closes the front door.

 

“Okay, now we can breath” Hyerin said.

 

“Wah unnie how come you didnt know its Heechul of suju? And he’s the person you bump to?” Jung Hwa asked.

 

“Ne, mulaso, maybe Iam just confuse which of which the names of the members of suju” Hani said.

 

“Ahh!!” LE exclaimed

 

“Wae wae?” Solji asked.

 

“Nothing I just realize something” LE said and chuckled.

 

“What is it unnie? Spill it” Hani said.

 

“Thats why that Heechul of suju really familiar too me because he looks like so much Hani, like Hani’s boy version” LE exclaimed.

 

“Oh jinja oh maja!” As Hyerin taking a while to realize she looked at Hee Yeon.

 

“Daebak” as the rest of the members still amuse the resemblance of the two.

 

“Ah thats why my classmates gave me a nickname Ahn Heechul when Iam studying because they think I look like him” Hani laughed.

 

“Mworago?” The rest of the members laughed.

 

“Alright alright stop girls, lets go for dinner the food getting colder!” Hyerin run to the dining table.

 

“Iam so thankful for him” Hani referring to Heechul as she is so thankful that someone found it.

 

“Oh you should be he found your necklace though” Solji chuckled.

 

“But there is one thing keeps bothering me, he looks so familiar” Hani said trying to remember where could be the last time they met aside that early morning.

 

“Maybe you guys look alike?” Hyerin guess.

 

“No no not that” Hani replied.The members looked at her.

 

“Just dont mind me” Hani chuckled.As the rest of the members went to their places at the dining table as well as So Hee, but Hee Ni suddenly fell asleep while she was waiting her mom to go to the bedroom, good thing Hee Ni took her milk so she will not starve for the meantime just that her tummy something have on.