제 4 장: Deja vu

The Fruit of our LOVE

This adorable little girl dances to Exid’s “Up and Down” at the Daeji National Theme park, she earned a lot of viewers and love from the netizens as they were amaze on how this little girl mastered the choreography of the dance.

 

@leggoletsgo: Omg she’s really good!

 

@haniiningning: how old is she?

 

@heeyeeoonaa: is it me or the child really looks like hani?

 

@exidhaniya: omg! She really looks like hani especially when hani was around that age! 

 

@leggoglobal: she represents the lego around the world

 

@hyelinasunshine: she’s so adorable, I hope exid get to see this and have a special collab with her.

 

@hanihoney: she literally is Hani’s daughter.

 

@LESolHyeNiJjong: the resemblance is uncanny! Hani’s child.

 

@kpopfanbase: the little girl have an instagram? 

 

 

 

 

“Omona! Unnnieee!!! Hee Yeon unnie!!!” Jung Hwa suddenly stand up from the bed and went to the living room where Hani is busy arranging her things as they will go to Daegu today for special performance.

 

“Waegurae??” Hani startled and looked at the screaming Jung Hwa as the maknae handed her phone to her.

 

“Mwooo??” Hani raised her voice as she couldn’t believe what she saw, JungHwa pressed the play button and the two’s expression looks like they are watching a horror film.

 

“Unnie! I think ——Why do you two looks scared?” Hyerin walk in to the living room and suppose to ask Hani something but seems the two are busy, as they were holding one phone and standing like some kinda stones with one expression.

 

“Omo Hee Yeon nah is this Hee Ni? Solji rush to the side of Hyerin and let them see the one video that flash on the screen of her cellphone.

 

“Wah! Hee Yeon nah! Hee Ni looks so much like you! And she pulled off that dance!” LE chuckled.

 

“Oh no no no this cant be” Hani panickly get her cellphone trying to dial So Hee.

 

“Arent you proud?” Hyerin curiously asked.

 

“Of course Iam! No its not like that we might expose!” Hani replied as she keep dialing So Hee but no one is picking up.

 

“Unnie, calm down dont worry they will not know, well they are people in the comment section saying that Hee Ni is your daughter but as a fan of course Ill say that because she is so much like you” Junghwa trying to calm down her older member.

 

“Jung Hwa is right Hee Yeon nah, people will just stuck to the idea that all of us have similar faces around the world and that could be that” LE said.

 

“Don’t scold So Hee,Unnie Iam sure she knew what is she doing” Hyerin smiled.

 

“Yeah if I look like Won Hee sunbaenim doesnt says he is my father?” Solji teasefully asked to lighten the aura.

 

“It could be” Hyerin replied earning laughed from the rest of the members.

 

“Alright Ill just call her if they are doing fine right now” Hani smiled.

 

——————

 

“Hey there little kitten,dont be afraid” Hee Ni trying to follow a kitten behind the lamp post located not that far away from the bench were So Hee left her.

 

“You must be looking for your mommy” Hee Ni carried the kitten as she caressing the kitten with her dominant hand but the cat jump out from her grip.

 

“Oh where are you going? comeback!” Hee Ni run to the direction where the kitten run to, now Hee Ni’s could be far away from the location where her aunt is as she continue to follow the kitten. 

 

“Omg! Comedown! You might fall little kitten” Hee Ni halfly shouted as if the kitten can hear her at the top of the tree branch, seems like the place where she into was not that much crowded probably its the most end of the themepark where trees are pretty dominant.

 

“I guess I need to get you from there, chankaman” Hee Ni said as she action to climb up the tree, but upon climbing up her balance lost she thought she will be fall to the ground but she sudden feel a pair of arms catches her.

 

“Ahh! huhuhuhu” Hee Ni cried while she cutely hug the human that catches her.

 

“Oh dont cry its alright I got you” the guy wearing a black hoodie said 

 

“Are you lost little girl?” the guy nicely asked.As the nice man put down the little girl.

 

“I think Iam but the kitten look” Hee Ni said while wiping her tears and pointed to the branch tree where the kitten is.

 

“The kitten should get down she might hurt ahjussi” Hee Ni said.

 

“Alright hand it to me” the guy smiled.In how many times the guy did some hand gestures to the kitten, I think its some techniques to make the kitten follows what you ordered or command to do, finally the kitten get down from the tree branch.

 

“Waoh that was amazing! How did you do it ahjussi? Hee Ni asked as the little girl was amazed on how the guy made the kitten got down from the tree.

 

“You need to be connected to them and gentle to them” the guy smiled and said.

The little girl just nod in reply.

 

“Oh I think its the kitten’s mommy!” As Hee Ni slowly get to the other side of the tree and witnessed the arrival of a mother cat as it fetches her daughter which is the little kitten that Hee Ni played with a while ago.

 

“Where you came from baby girl? I think your mother so worried right now” the guy curiously asked.

 

“My mommy is on work” the little girl innocently said.

 

“Okay? Ahm just let me take you to whoever you are with right now kinda dangerous here there are not much of people” the guy nicely said.

 

“Ahjussi, mommy told me that I will not talk to just anybody or strangers but you helped me and that is nice, you wouldnt take me to the dungeons or in empty house, right?” The little girl said.I think this is what Hee Ni got as sometimes she got accidentally watch different crime scenes episode when her aunt watches one while she was playing in the living room, the little girl couldnt avoid to think that way.

 

“Oh haha no no, Iam not like that, I will take you to your guardian, and the ones in the movie where not that handsome but Iam handsome so it will not happen” the guy chuckled as the little girl giggled in response.

 

“Heechul ahjussi?” The little girl sudennly muttered the guy’s named as her eyes fixes to his hoodie.

 

“Oh you’ve red it haha yes my name is Hee Chul” the guy smiled, Heechul decided finally said his name, it wouldnt hurt him if he reveal his name to the little girl its just a little girl who wouldnt just scream that the great Kim Heechul was infront of her.

 

“We have same “Hee” ahjussi!” Hee Ni exclaimed.

 

“My mommy is still “Hee” on her first name” Hee Ni added.

 

“Oh really? That is amazing haha, now come on where did you last went, that your guardian is with you” Heechul asked.

 

“Its on the bench near the hotdog stall ahjussi” Hee Ni replied.

 

“Oh I know where is it, come on lets go” Heechul smiled not enough to scare the little girl. As he hold the little girls cute hands.

 

“Oh right there!” As Hee Ni eventually pointed where she see already her aunt from a far.

 

“Okay, now you should go back okay? I have to go I will still feed my cats” Heechul chuckled and the little girl giggled as she nods.Heechul decided not to come closer to the guardian whom Hee Ni be with because maybe this time she will recognize him, and he dont want to be on a headline news tomorrow morning.

 

“Okay ahjussi!, kamsahamnida” the little girl politely said and bowed.

 

“Bye bye ahjussi!” As she cutely wave her hands. Heechul smiled as he waveback, he wouldnt mind to ask if she is her mother but she really looklike maybe the little girl meant about her mother working, working in the themepark where like any mother could bring their child at their workplaces.As Heechul turn arround and get back to his track the moment he saw the little girl back with her guardian.

 

“That eyes is so familiar” Heechul murmur to his self as he think about how familiar the little girl eyes are, he dont know why that little time he spend with the little girl it captured his heart and cant help but to smile on the little girl’s cuteness.Heechul just shake his head and continue to walk at his track.

 

——————

“Yah! Ahn Hee Ni yah!! “ So Hee shouted as she felt about to burst on how worried she is that her niece suddenly disappeared from the bench where she left her.

 

“I told you not to get away from where you seated! You scared me! Your mom will kill me!” So Hee tightly hugged her niece.

 

“Iam sorry mama” Hee Ni replied with tears falling from her cheeks as she looked down to the ground.

 

“You scared me, good thing I immediately found you I suppose to call police if I didnt, where did you go Hee Ni yah?” So Hee said as she knelt down to be at Hee Ni’s level this time she asked calmly.

 

“I just saw a cat mama, then I think I should help her because she was on the top of the tree and couldn’t go down” Hee Ni explained with accumulated tears on her both round eyes, As So Hee look into her eyes she remembered the day when she and Hani where still kids when Hani trying to explain to So Hee why Hani accidentally broke the front door of her doll house, Hani was crying although for So Hee its not a big deal instead So Hee will comfort her that time she laughed because of Hani’s reaction.

 

“Alright, alright thats enough, dont do it again okay?” So Hee said as she wiped Hee Ni’s tears and carried her.

 

“I promise mama” Hee Ni replied.

 

“Okay, where do you wanna go next?” So Hee asked as Hee Ni’s resting her chin into her aunts shoulder.

 

“I wanna go home mama, I missed fatty already” Hee Ni replied.They didnt manage to bring fatty at the theme park because So Hee forgot to get back fatty’s carrier at Exid’s dormitory.

 

“Mama?” Hee Ni whispered.

 

“Oh?” So Hee replied as they were walking to the parking lot.

 

“Dont tell fatty mama that I saw another cat today aside from her she might be jealous” Hee Ni replied.

 

“Arraso arraso” So Hee replied and chuckled.

———————

 

“Hyung? Did you just left your phone?” Shindong asked while chopping some carrots as he saw Heechul grab some water in the refrigerator.

 

“Oh wae?” Heechul replied then he drinks his water facing to Shindong.

 

“It keeps on ringing then we couldn’t pick it up because its yours and what will I say if I picked it up, if its manager kim he didnt know that you go outside” Shindong said while focusing on peeling another vegetable.

 

“Arraso arraso, maybe Ill just wait another call whoever it is” Heechul smiled then supposed to go upstairs but his phone on his pocket rings he paused for a minute to answer it.

 

“Yeobosayo?” Heechul said to the other line.

 

“Ne, Iam” Heechul replied.

 

“Oh? Jungmalyo? Omo pd nim kamsahamnida!” Heechul excitedly replied.

 

“Wae wae what was that?” Leteuk there leader asked as he sudennly pop out on Heechuls other side.

 

“Yah! Kamgagya! Hyung!” Heechul exclaimed.

 

“Hehe mianhe, what was that?” Leteuk curiously asked.

 

“Tssk Let me introduced to you Heechul the—“ Heechul smirk he supposed to continue but Donghae loud scream stopped him.

 

“The MC!!!!!!, dundundun MC!!” Donghae and Kyuhyun syncly said all the way from the living room.

 

“Yah! Just let me be the on—“ Heechul continue but he eventually realize something.

 

“Wait? Why both of you knows?” Heechul said and looked at them.

 

“We are in one house duh” Donghae eventually seated as he lied what is the real reason why he knew.

 

“Donghae” Heechul said.

 

“Fine, we answered it, I manage to know your password just to used your level in mobile legends hyung hehe” Donghae nervously laugh.Heechul looked at Donghae then on Kyuhyun.

 

 

“He forced me to hack it hyung” Kyuhyun defended as he both raise his hands, somewhat like surrendering criminal.

 

“Alright Ill let this pass this time cause its a great news and besides you two cant eat meat today” Heechul chuckled.

 

“What!? Hyung!?” Donghae and Kyuhyun replied in sync.

 

“What you want it until tomorrow?” Heechul smirk.

 

“No! We’ll just have it for today” Donghae and Kyuhyun already give up, well he can’t do anything Heechul will cook on this day, well shindong insist to cut the vegetables that could be a big help.

 

“I thought Shindong will cook today?” Kyuhyun curiously asked as he recently saw Shindong at the kitchen.

 

“No, he insist to help me cut some vegetables” Heechul teasingly smiled.

 

“Shindonga! Go cook!” Donghae said, he is trying everything so he could have meat for today.Shindong just shrugged his shoulders and chuckled to the two.

 

“Hyung! Does the title of the show youll host soon is “A Style for you”? Isnt it?, well the article was already up in the internet but there are another 3 co host of yours that will be revealed next week” Siwon reading out loud slowly going to where Heechul stands so anyone could hear him.

 

“Woah who are they?” Yesung asked as he was sipping his cup if coffee.

 

“I bet its girls” Siwon smirk.Heechul just shrugged his shoulders, honestly is it okay whoever are they Heechul easily adapt and make friends to everyone thats one of his beautiful characteristic.