제6장: It could be you

The Fruit of our LOVE

 

Months have past since the first airing of a style for you, its a really good start, the show earned a lot of compliments and a very outstanding rating among the variety shows that KBS have.Hani sometimes she get exhausted when she got home its not easy to become a kpop idol and host all together but its her job and passion at the sametime and also this is where she earned not for herself but also for her child.

 

"Unnie!! There is a delivery for you, woah are these flowers?" Hyerin was shock to the bunch of flowers she received from the delivery man, Hani was currently busy in piling up some of her shoes as she will film a style for you later.

 

"Woah woah uhm yeah thanks Hyerin hehe" Hani rush toward the front door leaving her shoes behind and grab immediately the flowers that Hyerin holding, more like a tulips kind of flowers.Hani nervously laugh and turned around at Hyerin.

 

"Not so fast unnie, its not your birthday yet so probably its not from a sponsor right?" Hyerin instantly grab Hani's shoulder keeping her from running away from her, the younger one chuckled as she trying to catch off guard her unnie.

 

"What? Its from the sponsor of course, when there is new cf they will give you flowers, you know that" Hani lied, shes so bad at lying.

 

"Really? Cause its says here from Kim Ju—" Hyerin teasingly raised a card from the bouquet of flowers.

 

"Yah! Keep your voice down" Hani immediately covered Hyerin's mouth by her other free hand.

 

"So your planning to keep this from us? That youre dating someone?" Hyerin asked, before Hani could answer Hyerin spoke up again.

 

"And its Kim Jun Su from JYJ?!" Hyerin accidentally said it in a loud voice or maybe not.

 

"Whats with Kim Jun Su?" Solji passes by holding some song books she suppose to give to LE on her bedroom.

 

"Hey I hear also his name, maan your voice Hyerin so loud I thought something happen with you in the living room" LE exclaimed as she went out from her bedroom and got the song books from Solji.

 

"Hey girls keep it down, Jung Hwa is still sleeping" Hani whispered trying to be calmed, she's nervous she thought its the day of telling her members about she currently dating.

 

"Too late, I heard it whats with Junsu? Spill it" Jung Hwa sat up from the sofa where she took a nap.

 

 

"Well, not that I will keep this from all of you, of course I will tell but in the right time maybe that right time is now, cause your heard all of it" Hani gave a look on Hyerin and Hyerin replied with her peace sign and nervously laugh.

 

"Yes we are dating for 1month" Hani said.

 

"Omo really?" Jung Hwa exclaimed.

 

"Omg tell me the details" Solji chuckled as she grab Hani and the two of them sat beside Jung Hwa, LE and Hyerin followed.

 

"Well, he introduce his self as a fan first as well as me, then we realise we have something mutual, then we decided why not gave it a shot" Hani smiled.

 

"Woah Hee Yeon nah its been a while you went out with someone, so proud of you" LE chuckled.

 

"Wah Junsu of JYJ? Its almost every girls ideal man" Solji chuckled.

 

"Iam happy for you unnie as long youre happy, I hope he will not hurt you or he will see what real Hyerin is" Hyerin seriously said.This earned laughed from the girls from Hyerin's funny expression.

 

"Oh you better introduce him to us soon Hee Yeon unnie" Jung Hwa chuckled.

 

"I hope this will last, of course I will" Hani smiled.

 

"Lets pray for the best" Solji smiled.

 

"Wait Hee Ni, she know?" LE curiously asked.

 

"Thats the problem, Iam afraid to tell her about this, it could be complicated to her and also for Junsu" Hani worriedly said.

 

"We'll think of it, Iam sure Hee Ni is a smart girl shell understand" Hyerin said.

 

"Ill tell her when everything are stable" Hani smiled.

 

"Okay enough this confession, youll be late Hee Yeon!" Solji pulled Hani heading to the bathroom.

 

"Look at her so inspired" Jung Hwa teasingly said.As they can all hear Hani humming from the bathroom.The girls giggled.

 

After the sudden revelations, Hani went straight forward to the filming location of a style for you, where her co hosts are waiting for her.

 

"Good morning Hani!" Bora and Hara greeted and sync cheerfully waving at Hani.

 

"Oh good morning unnie deul!" Hani waved back.

 

"Oh Hani yah you're here already!I miss you" Heechul approached Hani as he gave Hani a friendship hugged.Hani giggled.

 

"Oppa not fair you didnt miss us?" Bora whined.

 

"Yeah cause its been last week the last time we filmed" Hara teasingly said.

 

"I saw you yesterday at Hongdae and Iam with Hara last Friday at the knowing brothers, you're faces are still fresh on my mind" Heechul chuckled.

 

"Eh you just want to be—" Bora suppose to continue but Hara elbowed her before another revelation will happen.

 

"Never mind" Bora nervously laughed and turn around to eat the last pair of sandwiches.

 

"Oppa I missed you too!, Iam sorry I didnt hang out with you guys last week because my schedule pretty tight" Hani sadly replied.

 

"Its fine Hani ya we all know your pretty famous these days" Heechul teasingly said.

 

"Oppa, Iam not" Hani shyly replied.

 

"Wae ari wae wae ari" Heechul teasingly started dancing Up and Down by Exid.This earned a loud laugh from the girls then they dance together with Heechul.

 

"Okay, We still have 15 minutes to rest" Bora chuckled as she sat down to the chair near her.

 

"Oh anyway Hani we have something to tell you" Hara said.

 

"What is it unnie?" Hani smiled.

 

"Well since the last time youre not in our mini gathering, Heechul oppa came up a really cute nickname for you" Hara opened up.

 

"Oh that reminds me haha" Heechul replied.

 

"Oh yeah! Out of the nicknames we thought, Heechul oppa is the most appropriate one" Bora giggled.

 

"Makdonga" Heechul smiled.

 

"Oh?" Hani was confuse as she scratched her neck.

 

"Its Makdonga, see you are our youngest here in our show, and treat you as our little sister its really fits" Bora cheerfully said.

 

"But that was Heechul oppa nickname to you, well me and Bora we'll think another nickname that we will give to you" Hara giggled.

 

"Hani the only one youll give nickname? How about me?" Heechul whined.

 

"We will stick to Oppa" Hara and Bora chuckled.Heechul gave them an unsatisfied look.

 

"Its cute, I love it" Hani widely smile and face Heechul, Heechul swear he could be melted by Hani's smile any minute from now.

 

"Places everyone in 5 minutes we will start" a staff informed them.

 

"Gosh when did 15 minutes passes by so fast?" Bora chuckled and eventually sat to the chair where she usually seated during they will held some interviews whenever there are guests.The rest of the hosts follows.

 

The day still the same there are full of funny moments where Heechul continuously teasing Hani at everything during the filming, Hara and Bora couldnt stop themselves in defending Hani against Heechul.They are not just Hani's co workers she was like also her family, amazing friendship relationship they have, well as of for now.

 

"That was a wrap! Kamsahamnida" the director said as they finished filming.

 

"Kamsahamnida" the hosts exchange greeting to the staffs and guests.

 

"Wah Iam exhausted" Bora starting to fix her things.

 

"Youll straight at home unnie?" Hani asked.

 

"Oh yeah, cause tomorrow I have still filming to do aside from style for you" Hara smiled.

 

"Oh okay" Hani smiled.

 

"You Hani yah?" Hara asked.

 

"Ill head home too" Hani chuckled.

 

"Well, I gotta go, keep safe Hani!! Ill see you again next week!" Hara cheerfully said.

 

"You too unnie!" Hani said.

 

"Ill head first also Hani yah, my manager already here" Bora said.

 

"Oh okay Bora unnie keep safe!" Hani wave despite that she is also busy in packing her things, someone knocks on the door.

 

"Ne?" Hani answered.

 

"Makdonga?" Heechul peak from the door.

 

"Oh Heechul oppa" Hani smiled.

 

"Youll head home?" Heechul asked.

 

"Uhm yeah, but my manager not yet here" Hani replied.

 

"Can you accompanied me? Lets have dinner, you know I mean if youre not in a hurry"Heechul hesitatedly offered.

 

"Of course oppa! Come on Iam hungry" Hani immediately grab Heechul out from the dressing room's door.

 

"Okay, where to go?" Hani giggled.

 

"I know a private restaurant near here, you know you're famous these days" Heechul teasingly said.

 

"Yah! Stop saying that" Hani giggled as she playfully slap Heechul's arm.

 

"Alright alright" Heechul raise his hand as they head to the direction where the restaurant is.

 

"Mrs.Kim goodevening seats for two please" Heechul greeted the old lady behind the counter.

 

"Oh Heechul its been a while! Also its been a while you take a girl here huh" the old lady smirk.Hani let a small laugh.

 

"Not really Mrs.Kim" Heechul chuckled.

 

"And who's this beautiful lady?" Mrs.Kim smiled to Hani and asked.

 

"Oh she's Hani, she's my bestfriend, co host and she's—" Heechul suppose to continue but Mrs.Kim cut her off.

 

"And your girlfriend?" Mrs.Kim teasingly said.Heechul suppose to answer but Hani spoke up.

 

"Oh no no" Hani shyly replied.

 

"Trust me, she's not, Iam going to say she's famous these days" Heechul laughed, he still manage to laugh even he forcely said no about Hani being his girlfriend, well he silently wish to.

 

"Yah! Oppa for the third time!" Hani laughed.

 

"Okay, you guys said so, here's the menu call me again when you guys decide what to order" Mrs.Kim smiled.Heechul and Hani politely nod in reply.

 

While the two start eating the foods they ordered, they naturally talked looking like a sweet couple, well if you see them behind the restaurant glass or from a far.

 

"Mmm I didnt know they cooked really delicious food in here Oppa" Hani complimented as she eat one spoonful of salad.

 

"What? Its your first time here?" Heechul asked.Hani giggled and nod in reply.

 

"But its not that far away from the broadcasting station, I bet many celebrities come here" Heechul chuckled.

 

"Well thanks to you, I know this place now" Hani smiled.

 

"Oh Hani you have umm" Heechul said as he notice a smudge of mayonnaise on Hani's right side of her lips.

 

"Its smudge?" Hani said as she immediately grab a tissue and wipe to the direction where Heechul pointed.

 

"Its okay now?" Hani asked Heechul again if she clearly wipe it out, but Heechul grab another tissue instead.

 

"You miss another here" Heechul carefully wipe the spot that Hani misses.Heechul pause a minute from wiping as he stared at Hani's eyes as he realized something, Hani found it quite awkward a little she decided to broke their staring, she suppose to cut it but her phone suddenly ringing, well whoever called is a saviour.

 

"Uhm Oppa.. I need to answer this excuse me for a while" Hani smiled as she stood up and turned around to answer the call.Heechul smiled and nod.

 

"I know now, why she is so familiar, I could not be mistaken" Heechul murmured to his self, though he is 50 percent not sure about it but the eyes of Hani made him realise that she could be the girl she met years ago.

 

 

————————————

 

Note: Hello everyone! Its been a while hehe 😂 

 First of all, I apologise that its been a while the last time I updated it took me one month because my life was busy on those past 2 months you know college girl but now not that busy though, well I graduated with a Bachelors degree last May! Hope you guys understand, Iam sorry that I made you guys wait but hey I updated today 🤗cheer up! Yay! I will try my best to frequently update this story until the end.Thank you guys so much! Please continue to support Hani and Heechul together and individually! Hearttu Hearttu! 🥰