[F] I Will Take Care Of You (Joy x You)

Light & Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       She finished her intern hours as she was packing up she was bidding goodbye to all the staff. She left the hospital and started walking home. She just finished her shift at 8 p.m. While thinking of what to do when she comes home she hears a whine coming from the alley she's near. She stands there for a minute considering the risks she's going to have to take if she goes to check what is waiting there in the alley. However, she also thinks about what would happen if she just walked by and ignored it. So she chose to check what was there. In the alley, she finds your body laying there next to the dumpster covered by a couple of trash bags. She gasps when she sees your torso covered with wounds and several of them are dangerous if help was not sought quickly. She grabs her phone and contacts the hospital she's interning at and also the police. The cops question her while the ambulance staff immediately pull out a stretcher to get you to the hospital. After concluding the interview, the police let her go, and she follows the team into the hospital. 

" Sooyoung don't you want to go home? " Hayoung asks

" I know I don't know her, but I need to make sure that she's okay. Her condition worries me right now. " Joy responds. 

Hayoung nods. 

Once the ambulance arrived, you were immediately rushed into the operating room to address the wounds you have. Sooyoung waited outside. She made the right choice of checking the alley otherwise you would have passed by tomorrow morning. She felt proud that she managed to do something to save a life; after all, it's what she's dreamed of doing. 

----------------------------------------

      About an hour and a half, the operatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter