[N] It was enough (Joy x You)

Light & Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        You enter the hall walking with close acquaintances between the both of you, when you sit down you see her expression light up from the stand and you chuckle. Park Sooyoung, truly was a joy to have in your life. 

" You really showed up. " She says with tears in her eyes. 

You smile softly as you wipe her tears. 

" Of course. I promised you. " You reply 

2015 

 You were fresh out of high school when you met her. It was unexpected but somehow you met her and at first, you weren't as attracted to her because she would avoid you. You were confused and a bit sad but if she didn't want to be near you what could you do? So you tried to avoid the group in general whenever you were scheduled to be in the building. 

2016 

  She started greeting you now at least. It was better than when you first started. However, she wouldn't strike up many conversations with you. But you weren't angry, you were happy that she at least acknowledged you in some way. 

2017 

You were scheduled to be in a meeting for the first time in a while, while you were waiting all five of the members walked into the meeting room greeting you. In front of you sat Joy who smiled brightly and waved at you. Your breath was caught in your throat as your heart began racing. Her red hair and her eye smile were really making it difficult for you to not feel something. 

2018

" W-What are you doing? " You stutter as Joy smirks playfully. 

" I wasn't planning anything. Why? " 

Her eyes had a bit of playfulness but also tease. 

" Am I making you nervous? " She whispers. 

---------------------------------

" You're mine. " 

You choke on your shot of soju. 

" What? " You ask

Sooyoung stares at you with her flushed cheeks as she sits up and leans in closer to you. 

" I said you're mine. You belong to me. " She says before the alcohol takes over and she ends up laying her head on your shoulder. 

You let out the breath you didn't know you were holding. 

" She's driving me insane. " You mutter. 

------------------------------------

" As for what I said that night, I meant it. You're mine. Even if you're not right now, I'm going to make you mine. " She says casually. 

You start to hate how her words have such a huge effect on you as you feel your cheeks burning while she smirks and leans in.

" Oh, you're so cute. Stop acting like this you don't know just what I might do to you. " She teases. 

----------------------------------

" Let's stop this. " You mutter. 

" What? " She asks in disbelief. 

" I can't keep doing this. I refuse to allow myself to go through this again, soaring through the skies whenever we have our little moments only to come crashing back down when you ignore me. It's either you want me or you don't. I like you but I can't allow myself to go through- " 

She pulls the collar of your jacket towards her and presses her lips against yours. You found yourself breathless. It was a small peck but it was powerful enough to make you feel alive. She pulls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter