[N] So Greedy (Seulgi x You)

Light & Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    She's drinking up the sight of you performing in a dark suit. The Red Velvet members were done performing so they were free to do what they want until the ending stage. You were performing with your group members. She bit her lip when it was your turn to sing. This comeback made you look so mature and it has her feeling some kind of way. You are the baby in your group plus Seulgi and the other members claim that you are a child because of your babyface. Seeing you smirk and perform your group's choreography so smoothly makes her swallow thickly. 

" How does that kid suddenly look like an adult on stage? " Joy questions

Seulgi doesn't say a thing and just stares at the screen. She isn't used to seeing you look so mature. Whoever your stylist is should get a raise because you look good. The camera pans in on you once again to catch you roughly ripping off your choker and throwing it to the side of the stage. The fans' screams erupted through the television. Seulgi feels herself get hotter. 

" Oh man... I think we lost her. " Yeri says looking at Seulgi. 

" Yeah. She's too busy staring at her soulmate. Like how she would put it. " Joy remarks. 

Everyone knows that Seulgi is pure. So it wasn't shocking that she believes in fate and all those other things. You find it refreshing. People today are too evil. They betray, murder, harass, lie and so on. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter