[N] Time’s Up (Irene x You)

Light & Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          She felt her heartbreak as she could see you slowly begin to change. You don't talk to her much whenever she's home, and whenever she speaks, you ignore her. What was going on with you? Your touch wasn't the same; it didn't linger as much as it used to. Now it just felt minimal. What happened to you who was always devoted to Joohyun and only Joohyun? What happened to always protecting her? Why are you breaking all the promises you promised? She tried to get through to you, but you would just distance yourself from her. It has been going on for months now, and Joohyun does not understand why you were like this. She's sitting at home alone while you're out with who knows? 

You take in the burn from the tequila shot and lean back onto the club's sofa. You wanted to get away from Joohyun and away from home. You couldn't stand being in there anymore. 

" So did she try talking to you? " Sehun asks

You chuckle. 

" There's not much to talk about. " You reply

" You don't feel it anymore? " Kai asks

" I haven't felt anything for her for months, dude. " You answer. 

" Please tell me you're not going to be a jerk to her. " Suho states. 

" Why would it matter? " You ask before taking another shot. 

Kai's the one that brings you back to your apartment with Irene. Irene thanks Kai, and he leaves after. Irene sighs as she s your shirt and changes you into your pajamas and pulls you closer to her. However, you whine and turn the other direction with your back facing him. Irene sighs as she stares at you. 

" Why? Why are you like this? " Irene asks, not knowing that you were awake and heard her. 
--------------------------------

       It was 9 p.m. when she came back from the practice studio. You were in the living room sitting on the floor and working on some beats. She wordlessly enters your apartment and goes into the bathroom to shower. You don't react to her at all, and you continue to work like it's nothing. When she comes out of the shower, she sits on the sofa in front of you. 

" We need to talk. " Joohyun says. 

" Just give me a minute. " You say. 

" I said I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter