[N] Lurking (Seulrene x You)

Light & Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                         Irene's growls echo throughout the empty house as she glares at Seulgi. If it were anyone else, they'd be on their knees begging for their lives to be spared, but Seulgi didn't react to the woman's anger. 

" I thought you said their body should be guiding them here now. Where is she? " Irene barks.

" I never said they would be here within a stated amount of days the number of days it takes for their body to bring themself here depends on their body. Each human has a different duration. " Seulgi responds. 

Irene rolls her eyes. 

" So what do you suppose we do in the meantime? " Irene sneers. 

" Be patient, we both chose them, so shouldn't we at least put faith in our powers? " Seulgi remarks. 

" I knew we should have just knocked them out and brought them here the moment we marked them. " Irene mutters. 

" Then you would complain that it got boring and then kill them off. " Seulgi replies.

Three days Ago...

 You were out hanging with your friends at a boba milk tea shop. You got your drinks and talked outside near your cars. You chat with them until 3:00 a.m., and you all decided to call it a night. As you were bidding goodbye to your friends, you felt something unfamiliar caress the back of your neck. You turn around, startled looking for the source that touched you; however, when you turned around, there wasn't anyone behind you. Goosebumps started forming on your arms as your heartbeat escalates, your friends have yet to notice what happened. You try to shrug it off and bid goodbye to the rest of your friends while walking to your car. But then something distracted you from concentrating on your friend. 

" Shhh... " You heard, and then a few seconds later, you felt something pierce your neck. 

You immediately run to your car and get the directions back home on your phone with shaky hands. When the directions load, you immediately take off, not noticing two shadows watching over you. 

" They should be feeling the pain in a few days, then it'll ultimately take control of their body,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter