[N] Magic Woman (Yeri x You)

Light & Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  TW: There's death and a descriptions of the death.

------------------------------------------------------------

   She sees boys around her age and older looking at her with desperation in their eyes, hoping for some chance that she'll catch any feelings for them. She scoffs as she walks away. She wasn't interested in them. She's always been interested in you. She thought the looks they all gave her made them look pathetic, or maybe even pitiful. But she's never wanted anything more than for you to look at her the same way they do. So she's going to make sure that you can't be without her. 

   It starts with her sorting out your group of friends. She grouped them as friends who are close, enemies, and so on so forth. She sits there in her room, studying your friends' personalities. Who would be the one that's more likely to be easy to approach? That's how she gained her way into your little friend circle. So when Bam Bam brought her with him while your group was having lunch, you just shrugged it off and welcomed her without any suspicions. So Yerim uses Bam Bam to get her way into the group and Wendy to figure out what she can do to gain your trust and your interest. Wendy not thinking if Yerim could possibly have any ill intentions tells her everything she can do to gain your attention and that's where she starts her goal of gaining your interest. Then that's how she slowly starts learning more about you. She learns more about your personality, your preferences, your little habits, and every other little thing she was interested in learning about you. She learns the blueprints of your house, what your room looks like and how you like to organize your belongings. Pretty soon she's become familiar with every little thing about you that the only thing she has left to do is to have you. 

   You were a bit more complex compared to your friends. Sure you were a bit naive because of the way how your parents sheltered you while growing up. However, at the same time, you're quick-witted and you catch onto things quickly. Unlike Bam Bam who welcomes everyone to chat with him, you quietly observe the person and pick up on their habits and analyze their personality. Just based on how they act you can accurately predict if this person is worth sticking around for or not. You don't trust people easily because of your terrible relationship with your parents. Looking into your relationship with your family broke her heart. It made sense why you act the way you do because your parents, your relatives, they all left you with terrible dark memories. However, Yerim assures herself that she'll never be like your family. She'll be able to treat you and love you better. 

   So with her efforts, within a month she was able to become one of your close friends. Sure you were complex a bit at first but the moment you trust, it's a lot easier to approach you. But oh you were surely so naive. Within the same month, Jennie Kim the school's popular girl also went missing. The police officers and investigators have yet to figure out what has happened. 

    Little did they know, Yerim is the only person who knows where Jennie was last to be seen. Jennie Kim loved to torment you. She picked on you because you were quiet and from a broken family. Jennie's life outside of school was no different than yours but she chooses to torment you because she hates how you're able to look past it. She couldn't. When her parents divorced, she was only left with her mom while her dad never contacted her ever again. So Yerim breaks into the Kim mansion and kidnaps Jennie. While Jennie begs for her life in a bulletproof container, Yerim stands there and watches as the water levels up and makes it impossible for her to breathe. She watches as the heiress slowly star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter