[F] No One But You (Joy x You)

Light & Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                       Your friends shove you out the door to meet another girl they set you up on a date with. What was her name again? Jinny? Jennifer? Ah right, Jennie. There's no denying that Jennie Kim is an attractive woman. Anyone with eyes can see that. But your friends don't seem to understand, you're not interested in the women they set up with you in the slightest bit. Even if you hated to admit it but you knew your ex-girlfriend still occupied a huge space in your heart. Even if it's been months already and you knew she was moving on with someone else but you still weren't interested in anyone else but her. It didn't help that your friends set you up with women who were exactly Joy's type. Joy's sophisticated. She often intimidated people with her cold appearance. However, that didn't stop men or women from showing interest in her. However, you were the lucky one that got to know what she was like beneath the cold appearance. Because when you take away that appearance you have a woman who's got a deep love for animals, who's smart, and isn't afraid to speak her opinions. You weren't looking for another Joy because the truth is no matter how many women they try to pair you up with or even have the slightest resemblance to her it wouldn't be able to compare. 

     You felt foolish. Here you were sitting in front of attractive women multiple times and who knows maybe one of them could be the one that helps you move on from your ex-girlfriend. But instead,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter