[N] Moonlight (Joy x You)

Light & Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    For some weird reason, you can't sleep well tonight. You're laying on your bed tossing and turning before you eventually give up and you grab your phone and look through social media apps. It's currently 2:39 a.m. and you doubt that there are places that are open that you can go. Was graduation finally getting to you? You never had any thoughts on what to do after graduating college. There were so many thoughts going through your head right now. You silently close the door to your room, and you open the entrance to the balcony, and you stand outside and observe everything. 

" What are you doing outside? " 

You look to the sound of that voice, and you see Joy standing there, and you chuckle. 

" The more important question is, what are you doing outside alone at 2:45 a.m.? " You ask 

" I felt like going on a walk. " Joy replies. 

" You know for someone young and attractive like you, you have the nerve to wander the streets like this by yourself. " You state. 

Joy shrugs. 

" You still didn't answer my question. " She says. 

" I couldn't sleep. " You answer. 

Joy nods. 

" Since you aren't going to be sleeping soon, you want to make a run to the liquor store? " Joy asks

You nod. 

" I'll be right out. " You respond. 

You grab a jacket and your keys and wallet and close the door to your apartment. Joy meets you at the parking structure, and you unlock the door to your car, and you both get in. The drive to the liquor store was quiet, but it wasn't awkward. 

" Did you think of what you were going to do after graduation? " Joy asks

" Well, other than what my parents have planned for me, I haven't thought of what I was going to do after graduation. " You respond. 

" Time sure flies, I thought college was going to take forever. " She states. 

You chuckle and nod. 

" You have no idea. " You remark. 

It wasn't shocking that at some point in college, you were going to face challenges. Your friends went through it, and you went through it. You all thought about giving up and dropping out. In the end, here you all are preparing to walk graduation together. 

You pull into the liquor store near your apartment and park in an available spot. Joy and you both get out of the car, and you lock the door to your car before going into the store. Joy is looking through the snacks section while you grab a few drinks and ice cream. 

Joy comes back with bags of chips, crackers, and ramen. You have two cans of beer and ice cream in your hand. 

" Wow, the good kid drinking on a Thursday night? " Joy teases. 

" Shut up, and I am not a good kid just because I obey rules. " You answer. 

Joy chuckles. 

After you pay for everything, both of you leave and get into your car. 

" So where to, bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter