[N] Sofa (Seulgi x You)

Light & Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      She looks around in her old apartment making sure everything she needs has been packed into boxes while the movers are busy moving all the boxes into the van. Joy and Wendy were also present just to double-check that everything is in good condition. She turns and looks at the old red leather sofa and lets out a bitter chuckle. Part of her wanted to take the couch with her but Joy was berating her and telling her it was time to let go of the old thing especially the memories with it. You used to be the one that occupies that couch and that was the only reason why Seulgi didn't get rid of it. But you were no longer here so why should she keep that darn sofa? To constantly berate her that it was her fault that she let you walk out that day? To remind her how much of a coward she is because if only if she gathered her courage to tell you her feelings then maybe, just maybe that day would have been different. But instead, until the remainder of her contract that sofa sat there in the corner of her living room and made it impossible for her to forget, you're not here because you're with her now. Kim Jennie, the business major. Seulgi and you were dormmates almost all of her college life. But on her last year and your second year, you moved out and moved in with Jennie.

    She knew that the day will come someday that you'll eventually leave since that was when the two of you started dating then, but for Seulgi those days were the toughest days she's ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter