[N] Maybe Someday (Wendy x You)

Light & Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was so cruel that she had to go through this. How did things change so much to the point where she can’t even recognize you anymore? You changed so much within a few months it frightened her. You who was alright bright and happily greeting her is no more. Instead today she was greeted with the sight of you with your things packed in your luggage. 

She hated how cruel it was. Your irritated tone that you used to reply to her. You’ve never been mad at her. So what did she do wrong? A relationship of five years is now done. Her members were low key trying to throw hints at her that you were beginning to lose interest however she believed that you wouldn’t because she thought you wouldn’t do that to her. But she was wrong. You slowly started pulling away from her, you would take too long to answer her messages and if you did answer they were with one worded replies. You didn’t reciprocate her physical affection that much. In fact there would be times where you would be annoyed with her if she tried to hug you. For the first time in your relationship last year the both of you fought. And even in those arguments she would be the one to take all the blame even though it was you and your harsh words. She just wanted to come back home to see the old you again. The one who would kiss her as soon as she comes home. The one who would ask about her day while giving her a massage. The one who left little notes for her to find when she came back. 

“ I’m sick of you. Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter