[F] Pocky Game (Wendy x You)

Light & Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest or you are stuck deals by with Joy and Yeri's nonsense and that nonsense includes Yeri jabbing your sides and you accidentally kissing Wendy. 

----------------

    It was a relaxing day for the members of Red Velvet, and you were relaxing in your room laying on your couch lounging around in a yellow hoodie and shorts, watching Black Panther on Netflix. Finally, now that you have time, you get the time to watch the movie. 

" UNNIE! " Yeri shouts as she's banging on the door to your room. 

Or not. 

You groan as you get up from the couch and go to open the door for her. 

" What do you want? " You ask as you go back to sitting on your couch again. 

" Unnie, let's play a game. " Yeri suggests. 

" No. Why can't you bother Sooyoung? I'm trying to watch Black Panther here. " You groan. 

" I can tell you about the ending. " Yeri states. 

" No shut up. If you do that I'm not playing games with you for the entire 2019." You answer. 

Yeri sighs. 

Suddenly the strings of your hoodie are pulled, completely blocking your sight. You yell at Yeri as she's pulling you into the living room and roughly throws you onto the couch. She finally lets go of the strings on your hoodie and grins while you untangle it and glare at her.  

" Thanks for volunteering to play unnie. " Yeri winks. 

" Right. " You answer 

" What are we playing anyway? Why did you drag us all out he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter