Sixteen

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hakyeon-ah.." 

He can feel that his whole body were trembling so much whenever he called out the name. 

"I don't think that we know each other for you to call me informally like this.." Hakyeon face doesn't seem pleased to hear that. He don't have  time to entertain such random stranger who suddenly pop out in front of his cafe just to call him by his name.

"Excuse me..I have to go.." He softly pull his hand from Taekwoon grip and starts to walks away but not until he heard something fell on the ground. He rounded his eyes when he saw Taekwoon already on the ground, unconcious.

"Hey..Don't scared me..Get up.." He approach him and softly tap Taekwoon cheek to wake him up but got no response.

 

"But this timeline are different from the original timeline. So if you meet him, you might found him different from what you expect.."

He open his eyes only to find himself lie on the bed in a cozy room. His nose caught something smelling good beside the bed and turned out it is coming from a scented candle. 

"Hey, you already woke up.." Hakyeon come into the room not long after.

Taekwoon stare at him quietly trying to find anything weird in this Hakyeon whom he just meet few hours ago. 

"Emm, is there someone that I can call to fetch you here? I'm sure your family might worry over you..It is nearly 2am right now.." Hakyeon try to break the awkward atmosphere right now.

"VIXX.." Taekwoon reply shortly eyeing at Hakyeon response when he heard the name, but in his disappoinment that guy only frowned in confusion.

"VIXX? Who's VIXX?" Hakyeon asked.

"You don't remember them? It's VIXX..your group..our group we're in.." Taekwoon desperately explained when he felt he's on verge of crying. Hakyeon has to remember. He need to or else he would blame himself for ended up letting Hakyeon lost VIXX.

"I'm sorry..I didn't really follow groups or whatever  it is..So, did you have your cellphone? Let me call someone.." Hakyeon asked again.

Taekwoon shakes his head realize that he didn't  bring the phone when he went out. "I left my phone at the dorm.." 

Hakyeon let out sighed. "Okay then. You're allowed to sleep here tonight, but please leave tomorrow morning as I have to go early to open my cafe.."

"Where are you going?" Taekwoon ask when he see Hakyeon pick out a pillow and a blanket from the wardrobe.

"I'll sleep outside.." Hakyeon answered him.

"But..Can't we just sleep here together? There's some space.." Taekwoon stare at him with his shining eyes hoping that Hakyeon might agree.

"Err it's okay..This is kinda awkward..I'll just sleep outside. You may have the whole bed for your own..Sleep tight.." Hakyeon turn off the lamp and close the door leaving Taekwoon in the room a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter