Four

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What I'm trying to say is that, I really wish you can disappear from this dorm..Or from VIXX..But knowing that your existence are so important to the members and fans, I can't help but to start ignoring you like what I did these past few days..I want to free my mind without thingking about you"

Hakyeon stare into his eyes deeply without utter any words. Taekwoon can't read his eyes because it feels empty. It doesn't showed that Hakyeon were hurt or sad. It's just plain empty.

"Alright then. If you say so.." Hakyeon in his monotone voice gesturing his hand towards the door asking Taekwoon to get out of his room. 

 

"Good morning hyung" Hyuk greet Hakyeon who just come out from his room. 

"Morning..Have you breakfast?" Hakyeon asked while walks towards the kitchen.

"Yes..I'm going to change my cloth first. Other hyung already waiting for you at the living room.."

It doesn't took long for Hakyeon to finish his food and he goes straight to the members. "Let's go, guys..". But his eyes spotted Taekwoon who sat at the couch beside Jaehwan.

"Leo..Why are you still in your sleeping attire? We are going to the practice room today.." Hakyeon doesn't sound pleased.

"I'm not going..I want to rest today.." Didn't show any sign of moving from his sit, Taekwoon just busy scrolling twitter in his phone.

"No..No rest for anyone starting today. The concert are around the corner and we still have many things to prepared. Now, go to your room and change your attire.." Hakyeon command.

"I'm tired okay..Can't you give me a day off? Taekwoon shoot a glare at Hakyeon who isn't give him a damn look at all.

"Everyone are tired, Leo..Not only you..Please considered everyone condition too..Go change and come to the practice room in 30 minutes from now..Let's go, kids..We don't have much time to waste over small thing.." Hakyeon walks t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter