Twenty one

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think I like to be here? Nahh..this place is like a hell.." He lying down on the bed lazily while talking to his friend on the phone.

"If it is not because of money, I won't do this though..I feel stupid right now..Like what the hell I accepted their request to pretend as Cha Hakyeon?" He punch the pillow expressing his anger. 

Taekwoon who happen to just come out of his room accidentally heard the conversation. His steps stop right in front of Hakyeon's room. He clearly heard the last sentence that guy spit out. 

"I mean, of course I'm the real Hakyeon, but not 'that' Hakyeon.. Do you understand? Argghh it's so frustrating to talk to you.." Hakyeon growls in frustration.

Taekwoon frown his brows. 'What does Hakyeon mean that he is not 'that' Hakyeon?'

"Listen. Out of all people who live in this country, how many goes with the name 'Cha Hakyeon'? Of course countless..Why does he think that I am his best friend when truthfully I'm not?" Hakyeon still isn't aware of Taekwoon's presence and keep on ranting non-stop on the phone.

"Jung Taekwoon seriously so stupid. He easily got deceived by s..Well, I don't care about his mental health or whatnot..All I care is money..When the contract is done by the end of this month, I am free from these weird people and we can enjoy our trip to Hawaii as we planned.." Hakyeon laugh out loud while changing his position facing the door. He startled when his eyes landed on Taekwoon. His laugh dies on the spot.

"Hey, I've got something to do..Will call you later.." He hang up the phone call and immediately go straight towards the VIXX main vocalist.

"Err, how long did you stand here?" Carefully, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter