Ten

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident at the practice room, Taekwoon totally shut his mouth. Doesn't even tried to communicate with VIXX unless there are important things to discuss. He keep distancing himself and he could feel they also avoided him at all cost.

It's the day of the concert and since early morning, VIXX already leaving the dorm way earlier than usual. They have to do the last rehearsal at the venue before the actual concert take place. The waiting room are too chaos with everyone busy with their own things. Feel a bit stuffed, Hakyeon leave the room and go straight to the toilet but before he even goes into it, he saw Taekwoon at the stairs looking anxious. Doesn't want to bother him, Hakyeon decide to ignored and he finish his business and took him only few minutes, he emerges from the toilet. This time around, he heard Taekwoon soft crying. Slowly, he approach the main vocalist but his walk halts when Taekwoon who didn't notice his presense suddenly throw the cellphone on the ground. It crash and in no time, the phone already broken into pieces.

"Stupid! Annoying! Attention seeker!!" Taekwoon scream his lung out knowing that people won't heard him because of the loud music from inside the venue.

Hakyeon heart beat faster when he heard those words.

"Disgusting.." He yells. "You are really disgusting. You should never exist..Never..You should die instead" This time around, tears coming out again. His voice already hoarse from the cries but he doesn't care as long as he can let it out. Things that he had kept inside. It's too painful to hold onto it anymore.

Hakyeon can't stand to hear more of it, and he leave the place quickly before Taekwoon notice. 'He hate me that much'.

Taekwoon who were standing right from the start are now took a sit on the staircase. Wiping his tears, he stare at the phone that was already 'die' way earlier than him. 

"I'm such an ungrateful human being.." He hiccup a bit.

"I'm disgusting..I am stupid..Sure..I'm the one who are annoying.." He covered his face with both of his hands and sobbing on it. 

 

Their solo concert is officially ended at 9pm, and thankfully no one suffering from injuries. During the whole 3 and half hours, Hakyeon didn't make an eye contact nor he did any skinship with Taekwoon. Both of them acted like they are strangers on stage. And it continue to the after party when Taekwoon sat between the staff meanwhile other mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter