One

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon throw the script paper on the table harshly and crashed his on the sofa, crossing his arm. He isn't in the good mood and people can see that from his expression and his body language. The staff presence at the dressing room keep their mouth shut and waiting for other VIXX members to come in. 

"Hyung, why did you leave early? We took a group photo with Ryeowook hyung just now" Hyuk come first and he saw the oldest hyung sat on sofa while busily packing his backpack. But Taekwoon isn't responding to him. 

Not took much time,  other members come in one by one and lastly followed by Hakyeon. He put the script paper on the same table and stare at Taekwoon for long time. 

"Are you okay?" He asked but he thought his voice wasn't clearly heard because Taekwoon immediately leave his sit and went out of the room. 

Hakyeon shrugged and pretend that nothing happen. He start to pack his belongings together with other members. 

 

As soon as they arrived at the dorm, the six of them just go straight to the bedroom due to exhaustion from back to back schedule today. Hakyeon took 15 minutes to showered and preparing himself to go on bed, but he decided to check on other members before he sleep. Slowly he go to Hongbin room that were beside his room and that dongsaeng were already sleep. He goes to the shared room of Wonshik and Hyuk, both them are still chit chatting while Jaehwan joining them. Lastly, he knock at Taekwoon room but he doesn't get any respond, he tried to twist the door knob,  but it's lock. He let out sighed and went into his room after.

'Let's just talk to him tomorrow.'

 

"Be careful on your way back.."Wonshik remind Starlight. Hyuk chuckles when Hongbin smack his neck softly after he playfully push his arm to waving at the fans.

"Don't forget to take meals..Don't get hurt.." Hongbin waved non-stop.

"Bye bye, Starlight babies..See you tomorrow.." Jaehwan cutely doing some aegyo before he went backstage causing the fans screaming at him.

Haky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter