Nineteen

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon stare silently at Hakyeon at the corner of the practice room as he took a deep breathe after spend over 1 hour dancing non-stop to some of his favorite songs. Hakyeon is still the same Hakyeon with his great dancing skills. Nothing look awkward or suspicious in his eyes. He convinced that those voice in his head last night just some sort of distraction to make him doubting himself.

"It is awesome to be here. It feels like years since I last dance though.." Hakyeon took a sit beside him while gulping on the mineral water.

"You always spend your time here if you have no schedule. Dancing is definitely your happiness.." Taekwoon added.

"I wonder how much you remember about me..Tell me one fun fact about me that still stick in your mind.." Hakyeon asked leaning on the wall.

"You are perfectionist..You gave your commitment to the fullest when it comes to performances. You are soft but really scary when you got mad.." Taekwoon look at Hakyeon in the eyes.

He continued, "I'm sorry for everything I did said to you before..I was so overdramatic and full of myself.."

"Nah..Just forget it..Everyone makes mistake right? Let's move on.." Hakyeon quickly shut the topic off doesn't want to talk about it anymore. It is not like he knows what was Taekwoon been saying these past few days. He keep apologizing though Hakyeon didn't know what exactly he did before. 

'How much did Taekwoon hurt that 'Hakyeon' when he look so apologetic everytime he mentioned about this fight thingy? He must've hurt him so badly..' Hakyeon wonders to himself.

 

"I notice that you always avoiding Hakyeon everytime you see him..Is he upsetting you somehow?" Taekwoon sit on Hongbin's bed looking straight at the dongsaeng who look busy with his game on the PC.

"Nope.." Hongbin reply shortly without gazing at Taekwoon.

"Then why you look so uncomfortable around him? You are the one who always trolls and teasing him whenever you got the chance before, but lately it feels like you guys are strangers to each other.." Taekwoon won't give up and still stayed on the topic tho Hongbin showed his uninterested face.

"Hyung, sometimes we are not in the mood to even jokes around..You feel that sometimes right? Then, I will say that I am in that phase right now.." Hongbin rolled his eyes in annoyed.

"Alright..I understand that. But I hope that you will get over your bad mood and get back with Hakyeon like you always do..Hakyeon must be sad if you gave him a cold shoulder.."

Hongbin stop his gaming and turn to his left side facing Taekwoon. "Is he so important to you?" 

Taekwoon slowly nodded. "Important to me and all of us too. Hakyeon is like the heart of VIXX.."

"I see..You love him so much..What did he do that makes you treasured him this much, I wonder.." Hongbin scoffed.

Taekwoon can't believe he heard these from Hongbin. That sound a bit off. "Did you ever realized that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter