Five

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehwan, Hongbin and Hyuk sat facing each other in the practice room, meanwhile Hakyeon already gone to other room. The three of them still trying to catch up what is happening these past few day between the oldest hyung. 

"Have you notice the way Hakyeon hyung treat Taekwoon hyung? Sound cold.." Jaehwan speak up after long time, while a bit whispering afraid that Hakyeon might hear him.

Both the maknae line nodded in unison. "Not only that, he even called him with the stage name and talk formally with him..That's weird.." Hyuk added.

"I'm sure there must be something going on between both of them last night.." Hongbin think of the possibility.

"But why so sudden? I don't think I ever heard they fought over something.." Hyuk wonder to himself. 

"Me too. And suddenly Taekwoon hyung start to avoid him. And this happened starting our comeback's promotion." Jaehwan reply.

"So, who's going to check on Hakyeon hyung now? I'm sure he feel bad for what happen earlier.." Hongbin suggested while looking at Hyuk, and Jaehwan also change his gaze towards the maknae.

"No..Don't ever think to ask me..I refused.." As if he knew about the sudden attention on him, Hyuk shakes his head immediately.

"Hyuk-ah..I'm sure Hakyeon hyung wanted someone to talk to. You are the only one who we can rely on now.." Hongbin persuaded him.

Hyuk let out sighed. "Alright..But if he yell at me for bothering him, I'm going to tell him that you guys force me to do so..". Hyuk crossed his arm and pout his lips.

 

After got treatment for his injuries, Taekwoon waited for Wonshik to claim his medicines at the counter. He look at his ankle which got bandage wrapped around it. The doctor said it was sprained and took a week to heals. That means he's going to absent from both concert practice and musical practice. Honestly, he hate to think about it. People going to say that he fake his injuries just to get rest and run from his responsibilities. He heard about that for countless times, and honestly he's tired to even entertain those people. He's fully blame Hakyeon for this. For sure the leader just wanted to destroy his image right now. That makes he hate him even more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter