Eighteen

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is crazy, hyung..Sooner or later, the CEO will found out about it and we are sure going to die.." Hyuk feel uneasy.

The 4 members sat facing each other at the living room having some discussion without Taekwoon. It's been 3 days since Hakyeon move into their dorm and honestly they feel a bit awkward with him though he seems friendly. Taekwoon surely the happiest when he got to see Hakyeon there since then. 

"This is just for a month..If all of us can shut our mouth, no one would know this...not even the managers and CEO..So, shh.." Jaehwan put his finger on the lips.

"But, is this work?" Wonshik spunded doubt.

"It's work..You can see Taekwoon hyung stop having nightmare and he stops whining and crying. That's the positive thing I saw..So having Hakyeon hyung here is a good thing at least for him.." Jaehwan replied then change his gaze towards Hongbin sitting across him.

"Hongbin-ah.." He called out the name and Hongbin just scoffed.

"You can't force me to like him back." He pout when he can read Jaehwan eyes obviously. "Ever since he asked for rewards, I feel like he isn't sincere to help us..He did it for the sake of money, hyung..And did you notice how he treat this dorm as if this was his? He took our food without permission, and even barge into our room without knocking..That was rude..I don't like him.."

"Yeah, he also wore my shoe yesterday. The brand new shoe I bought last month and I haven't wear it yet.." Wonshik also complained.

"I'm sorry guys..But can you bear with him for a while? For the sake of Taekwoon hyung. We just wanted the old Taekwoon hyung who isn't hallucinate over someone that doesn't exist..We have to get rid that hallucination if we want him back to us.." Jaehwan convincing the members when he himself arent sure about the plan, but as long as for Taekwoon.

"What hallucination?" Taekwoon approach the 4 of them followed by Hakyeon from behind.

"Errr, it's.." Jaehwan stutters as he feel like he got caught badmouthing the oldest hyung.

"It's Hongbin hyung new game..Hallucination..right hyung?" Hyuk answered quickly when he notice that Jaehwan look taken aback.

"Yes..My new game.." Hongbin smile while staring at Hakyeon who look like he wanted to say something.

"You should reduce a little bit of your obsession with the games, Hongbin-ah..Don't spend so much time in front of PC. That's not healthy for your eyes though.." Taekwoon remind him while he took a sit at the couch.

"I didn't know you play games..I love game too..Did you perhaps play Overwatch?" Hakyeon excitedly asked Hongbin makes Taekwoon raised his brows.

"Hakyeon-ah..You don't play games though. Especially Overwatch..Since when-" 

"He just start..He just started to play with me few days ago.." Hongbin cut off Taekwoon question to avoid confusion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter