Thirteen

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He wakes up with headache attacked back to back. His eyes caught Jaehwan sitting on the edge of the bed looking straight at him with unreadable face.

"Hyung.." He called out his name.

"Jaehwan-ah.." He paused. "Can you please pinch my arm?" He asked half begged to the dongsaeng. Jaehwan did as told and heard him hiss in pain but then he let out sighed as if he knew what Taekwoon had been thinking.

"It's not a dream, hyung. You faint in the storage room about an hour ago.." He said it hoping Taekwoon can come back to his sense.

The hyung sit up on bed then look into his eyes deeply with the puffy eyes. "Why?"

"Why did you let this happen? Why you guys let him go? Don't you love him?" He asked in sorrowful voice. 

"I know I shouldn't asked him to disappear, but I really didn't meant it. I just want him to understand me..To feel my pain..". Taekwoon started to sobbing and Jaehwan is panicking because he didn't expect that coming.

"Please tell me where he is right now? Is he going back to hometown? or he stayed at his friend's house? Jaehwan-ah..Tell me where is Hakyeon..I want to meet him.." Taekwoon hoping that the dongsaeng will tell him Hakyeon's whereabout. 

"I'm sorry hyung..It keep bugging me ever since you talk about the photo on that wall until you faint in the stroage room. But I had to ask you though it might hurt you..But.." Jaehwan paused.

Then he continues, "Who is Hakyeon?" Finally he asked that question. 

"Is he your friend? Your old friend, I mean..You might miss him this much because you even crying for him. I bet that he's really someone special in your heart.." Jaehwan earnestly says it right in front of Taekwoon.

"This isn't a joke Jaehwan..I know I did wrong to him and deserved a punishment, but to mocked me like this ain't make it better either.." Taekwoon feel like Jaehwan is mocking him eventhough he doesn't sound like that.

"No no no..I didn't intend to mock you..I asked out of curiousity because I didn't know who is this Hakyeon you keep mentioned since earlier, and the other members also didn't have any idea of this guy.." Jaehwan quickly denies the accused.

"If he was really an old friend t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter