Fifteen

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon look out of the window from his room and stare at the stars that have never stop blinking every night. He keep thinking of any possible answers to his curiousity on Hakyeon's whereabout. Where did he goes? Why VIXX doesn't remember him? Why he's the only one who live up with the memory of Hakyeon but not other members? This might sound ridiculous but he had a thought of something related to fantasy, but this isn't a drama or movie to have such imagination. Things like these would never happen in real life.

"Then should I really disappear so that you can live happily?".

That voice of Hakyeon asking him still played in his head ever since he got discharged. "What it has to do with the current situation?" Taekwoon talks to himself in the darkness wonders why that question lingered in him. 

"I have to find him. Hakyeon might need my help..I'm sure he's out there looking for me." 

"Where did you want to go?" Wonshik who just come out of his room startled a bit when he saw Taekwoon figure at the door, ready to leave somewhere.

"To find Hakyeon. I'm going to bring him back.." Taekwoon reply sound so determined.

"But..Hyung..It's already 11pm..I don't think you should go out with your current condition right now.." the rapper tries to stop the older hyung, but he failed. Taekwoon already left the dorm before he could say further.

"This is so worrisome.." He let out sighed praying that nothing bad going to happen.

 

His legs end up brought him to the place where he got into the accident a week before. It was the last place where he and Hakyeon were together. There are not many vehicles passing by at this road especially it is nearly 12am. Almost all the shops already close. He wanders around without knowing what he should do because it is impossible to find Hakyeon here. It becomes so quiet for a while and it send shivers to Taekwoon. Quickly he walks away from the place but suddenly he bump onto someone and the person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter