seventeen

Under the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ops, I'm sorry if my presence shocked you guys..I just wanted to make sure Taekwoon safely arrived at his house. That's it..No ill intention at all..Well, I shall leave now" Hakyeon apologized when he realise that the VIXX members were staring at him with unreadable expression.

 "Can you stay  here?" 

Taekwoon eyes are full of hopes looking straight at Hakyeon who stand at the door, ready to leave to the cafe.

"What did you mean by stay?" Hakyeon asked.

"Stay here with us..This is your home, Hakyeon..We'll be together as six again.." Taekwoon flashes his smile widely.

"Hyung.." Jaehwan took Taekwoon wrist to make him facing him.

"What is this all about? Why so sudden? You should've asked us if we are okay with it or not.." He lowered his voice eventhough he knows everyone can heard him. 

"Why should I? This is his place. He supposed to live with us not anywhere else..Besides, that storage room was originally his room.." Taekwoon reply back with higher voice can't hide the tension in his body.

Wonshik step up when he could tell that the conversation will lead into a fight. "Taekwoon hyung. I think you should take a rest. You look tired. We will talk to him about this..Plus, we will have to clean the storage room if  he stay here right?" He persuade.

Taekwoon nodded slowly as he agree with him. "Hakyeon-ah..I will take some rest..But I wanted to see you here again after I woke up..Promise?"

Hakyeon didn't reply him and he just let out smile and he send Taekwoon off to the the room with his eyes. Then he change his gaze towards the other members who still hasn't move from their standing ever since he's here.

"Can we talk?" Jaehwan whose look a bit unpleased, stare at Hakyeon.

 

"I'm sorry that I drag you guys here. But I need to open the cafe or else I won't earn some money for today.." Hakyeon chuckles a bit while gestured Jaehwan and Hongbin to sit at the table.

"It's okay. We are the one who should apologize because we had troubled you.." Hongbin reply while his eyes scanning the medium cozy cafe which belong to Hakyeon. 

"I didn't know that there's a cafe around here" Hongbin grinning when Hakyeon joining them sitting at the table. He took a sip of coffee given by Hakyeon earlier.

"Well, looking at how busy an artist were, it is not a surprise to heard that. I'm sure you guys rarely have a proper meal outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter