Nineteen

The Vanity Code

Jisoo's POV

I got bored as soon as Jin left me to go around so I went by the bar area. I had a couple more shots, until I was feeling pleasantly buoyant and the irritated feelings were washed away.

Oh yeah I still had to find him and ask him about his friend Bang. Hitman Bang I called him in my head.

I weaved through the crowd, searching for him. A security guard pointed me towards the balcony.

He had his back to me, resting his arms on the railing but I heard him talking to someone.

"Seokjiiiinnn..." I called going next to him.

He jumped in shock and I saw him holding a small pocket mirror. I giggled.

"Were you talking to yourself just now?"

"Oh Chu, it's just you, I thought it was somebody important."

"Ouch, is that a Disney reference?" I asked, pretending to hold my heart. He grinned, twiddling a thin flute of dark liquor between his fingers.

"So, what's the birthday boy doing out here, all alone?" I joined him by the railing, copying his posture.

"It's not my birthday, "he chuckled.

"Sure it is--today is the day you started your new life right? When you left everything all behind for good, even your family."

It was his turn to wince. "I can't say that you being drunk isn't cute but I didn't know you could be this blunt."

"I'm not drunk."

"Whatever, pabo."

"You're an idiot too. What are you drinking? Gimme some."

He laughed. "Apple juice." He tapped the hip flask at his side and passed me the glass. I downed it in one gulp.

"It's bitter like poison," I gasped, "no wonder you called that thing Snow White."

"Congratulations pabo," he laughed, clapping, "you're finally catching up."

"Oh so we're talking Korean now? Is pabo the only thing you know?" I snickered. "Say something else."

"Saranghae" he said quietly. I stopped laughing and blinked up at him.

Had a mosquito flown into my ear?

"Chu, saranghae," he said huskily. His hand reached out to touch my cheek but I was faster.

I smashed my mouth against his, pulling him down from the nape of his neck. He responded with a growl, his tongue parting my lips as his hands slid around my waist, the dress rustling.

I was faintly aware of the distant noise from inside, the swell of the music matching the galloping rhythm of my heart as we made out.

Oh Baby look what you started
The temperature's rising in here

His kiss was bittersweet but insistent, burning with desire, feeding my hunger.

I closed my eyes and decided I didn't care what happened from now on.

>

We slipped out unnoticed , keeping our heads low and Jin had us driven to his mansion.

All through the drive, he kept his hand on my thigh, as if he was afraid I would suddenly make a bolt for it and leave him. In turn, I had my head on his shoulder, claiming him.

Mine.

I've gone too far in now for any excuse. Jennie....Eomma....

I pushed them aside.

His lips were on mine immediately after we made it to his house and shut out the outside world, one hand caressing my leg as I hooked my ankles around his waist. I shivered in anticipation as his hands trailed up my thighs, pushing back the fabric as his palms finally made contact with my burning skin.

He brought us to the same room as before, and we feverishly undressed each other, still finding time to kiss and nip at each other as we got rid of the clothes. He practically ripped my dress off, desperate to touch my skin just as much as I wanted to touch his.

A low growl escaped his lips when my nails dug deep into the flesh of his back. He seemed to particularly like it when I trailed kisses along his jaw.

He returned the favour to me, kissing a trailing blaze of fire down my neck and collarbones.

"Jin" I called, hooking my arms round his neck. He hovered over me, gazing at me.

"I've wanted this for a long time" he whispered, dipping down to brush his lips against mine. "You have no idea....I was..so lonely..."

"Me too" I whispered back, finally able to touch those chiselled abs. They felt just amazing as they looked. He grinned and went back to kissing me, rougher, more desperate now. He was hungry for more and so was I as my core heated with every touch and kiss he left on my body.

"Ready?" he questioned, cupping my face. His chest pressing down on my body was warm and heavy, but the good kind of heavy.

"As I'll ever be," I replied, his hair.

His eyes gleamed with lust by the dim lights from the window.

He flashed me a quick smirk. "You better, cos' I'm going to make you scream my name for the whole city to know."

I closed my eyes as he readied himself to enter me.

Just for tonight, let me pretend I love him....