Eighteen

The Vanity Code

You may be small, but I'll guess you'll do for now.

I just came out here for a breather. Smiling all the time was hurting my jaw. I think it's well past midnight now, but the party's going on in full swing inside judging by the thumping beat and the resounding roars.

Huh, so it's been 10 years. Time does fly so quickly. I never would have thought things would have turned out like this. It's been quite a journey.

I wonder where Chu is. We went around arm in arm a few times, while I introduced her to important snobs. We laughed about them immediately after passing them. But after that, she kind of made herself scarce.

I'm not worried. There are security guards almost as much as there are people. And she can handle herself.

But I miss her presence already. Her arm threaded through mine made me feel like I have everything I need. Her smile as she politely greeted the people I introduced to her was mesmerising.

I could go on all night talking about her as usual.

Right now in fact, I'm not seeing you, me,  I'm seeing her.

 Her. 

Hey Chu. 

It's weird huh, she's moving her lips at the same time that I'm moving mine.

I'm not drunk.

But I think I need to get drunk on her, because I'm already drunk in love.

Ahhh don' give me that y face, babe, I can already feel my pants tightening. How much longer can I hold it--

"Seokjiiiinnn....."