003

Moonlight

“I did notice she sounded different on the phone, but she assured me that she was alright.” Suho spoke with the doctors.

“Did you notice anything else? Did she eat?”

“We haven’t eaten yet that time, but she did seem a little weak. And, she kept on yawning.” He added, he turned his head to the doors briefly. Chanyeol was inside the room with his sister, Angela was still asleep. She had woken up earlier and asked for some water and went back to sleeping again.

“We will have to run some tests on her, young master. We will back later to extract some blood.”

“Okay, I’ll inform~”

Chanyeol suddenly burst out of the room with his phone in hand, Suho looked at him.

“Is she awake~”

“Noona’s here!” He said in a panicky tone. The doctors looked at the younger male oddly, Suho bit his lip.

“Chanyeol-ah, you mean she’s awake?”

“No, she’s here.” He said adamantly, before Suho could reply a flurry of movement from the elevator caught his eyes and he turned his head. He saw the VIP floor’s security walking around a young lady, they were trying to stop her from passing through the glass doors.

 

 

Ahyeon was annoyed beyond words as the males tried to block her path again, she sighed as the glass doors slid open she entered the floor.

“Miss, I’m afraid if you don’t stop walking. We might have to use force.” One male tried to sidestep her again.

“Why don’t you just let me pass? You’re all going to regret this.” She said irritably, and then she saw her brother.

“Tell them to get away from me. They have three seconds.” She spoke, the guards turned to Chanyeol.

“That’s noona. Ahyeon noona.” Chanyeol moved forward, Ahyeon exhaled and pushed her light brown hair away from her face, her cold gaze went the guards.

“One.”

“Yes, young master?”

“Two.”

“She’s our sister. Park Ahyeon.” Chanyeol exclaimed quickly, knowing how his sister and her patience. He jogged towards the girl as the guards fell back, Ahyeon followed him and paused as she saw the other male standing by the door. Her brows rose briefly.

No, this is not the guy.

The guards could only scratch the back of their heads and hurried away.

“How is she?” She spoke, Chanyeol glanced at Suho.

“Noona, this is Su~”

“I don’t really care for strangers now; I want to see her.” She snapped before pushing the doors open and going in. Chanyeol gave Suho an apologetic look.

The other male was slightly amused and curious about the newcomer.

“The twin?” He asked him.

“The very one, hyung. Thank you for today. Kyunghee noona may have been seriously hurt if you weren’t~”

“Park Chanyeol, get in here!” They heard Ahyeon hiss from the other side of the door. Suho paused, Ahyeon seemed a little different from Kyunghee.

“I’ll have to go in then.” Chanyeol winced before turning for the doors.

 

 

Kai stepped out of his office and found his secretary waiting.

“Any news about vice president Park?”

“Her vitals are stable, and they’re just waiting for the doctor’s clearance for her to go home.”

Kai nodded and made his way towards his office.

“But something strange happened, sir.”

“What?”

“Are you aware that the VP has a twin? A younger one?”

Kai paused, he turned his head to the male, his brows rose.

“Why? What happened?”

“I heard from that the hospital’s security almost went crazy because of her. She strode into the VIP floor.”

“She’s here?” Kai blinked, the male nodded.

“Yes, the younger twin. I believe her name is~”

“Ahyeon. Alison.” Kai said, his secretary paused but nodded back.

Kai started to grin.

“She really is in Seoul. Whoa.” He mused before heading for the elevator inside.

“I heard she even threatened the hospital’s management because she got annoyed.”

“Yeah, she does that a lot.” Kai was chuckling now.

“Sir, she almost closed down the hospital.”

“Exactly, that’s the Alison I know.”

 

 

Suho carefully opened the door and let the doctor and nurses step in first. He saw Chanyeol and his sister discussing by the windows, the girl was speaking in hushed tones as Chanyeol listened.

“You don’t know how this happened? Has she been eating well?” She asked him.

“Yes, noona. I mean, she may be very busy, but Kyunghee noona would never neglect about her health.”

“Young master, young miss,”

Ahyeon’s eyes went to them, then her forehead creased as she noticed what the nurses had brought along.

“What do you want?” She spoke, her tone blunt and cold. The doctor flinched, Suho looked at the girl again. She was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, an oversized Balenciaga sweater and on her feet were a pair of worn out Converses.

Angela’s complete and total opposite.

“Ah, we are here to run some tests on her, young miss. We know she only fainted due to stress but, we want to be sure before releasing her.” The doctor explained. Chanyeol looked at his sister, waiting for her words.

“Good, because, no.” She said, Suho grew confused.

“Y—Yes?”

“No tests. Unnie’s just tired. We’ll be taking her home.”

“Noona.” Chanyeol looked at her, flabbergasted.

“But, young miss,”

“Can I have a word with my brother? We’ll call you back, doctor.” She said as she walked towards the door, she opened it and gestured for them to step out.

Suho watched as they left, he leaned back on the wall, now, he was growing unsure of the girl. Did the two have some sort of unresolved sibling rivalry? Or, is this twin fine with letting her sister leave the hospital unchecked?

“Noona, what~”

“Okay, so he looks like a Taylor Swift song that’s waiting to be written.” She gestured towards Suho, Chanyeol winced.

“He’s Suho hyung. A business partner, he and Angel noona are good friends.”

Alison’s doubtful eyes went to him, her head tilted for a bit.

“It’s nice to meet you, miss Park.” Suho said as he walked towards her, he extended his hand to the girl.

“It’s not him. Or is he?” She said before taking his offered hand, Suho was confused but he smiled at the girl.

“What are you talking about, noona? She has to be checked, call the doctor back.” Chanyeol argued.

“You know what, I should let you two~”

“Wait, don’t leave yet, heartbreaker.” She spoke to him, Suho paused and blinked at her.

“Trust me, it’s not a compliment.” She added before facing her sibling.

“What do you need him for? Suho hyung’s been here the whole~”

“I need to know who the father is!” She groaned, the two males paused.

“Father? Are you pregnant? How?” Chanyeol blinked, he reached for his sister’s stomach but he got punched away.

“Hey!” He complained.

“Her! Park Kyunghee is. And she never told me who the father is.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++