Tell the truth?

Her last words

"Taeyeon......Taeyeon" 

Taeyeon opened her eyes when she heard her name and saw Dr. Jung in front of her.

"Hey! How're you feeling now?" Dr. Jung asked

"It's better now sir.....Thank you" Taeyeon said with a smile.

"Doctor" 

"Yes?"

"Will I survive?" Taeyeon asked with hopeful eyes.

Dr. Jung hesitated a little as he said "I'll do my best".

Taeyeon knew what that means. She could not do anything but to trust her doctor.

She nodded.

" can I go now?" 

"I think now you can go home but from now on you'll have to come for checkup often". Dr. Jung said 

"I'll schedule your next visit and will inform you later" he added.

Taeyeon got up to leave the hospital.

"Taeyeon....everything will be okay. Don't worry" 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

 

Taeyeon went straight to the home. While unlocking the door she heard her phone ringing and she realized that she doesn't have her phone and it's inside the home. 

She went inside towards the sound from the phone ring. She picked up the phone and felt anxious when she saw the name of the person who was calling her.

She still answered the phone even though she was not ready to face the person who was calling.

"Hello" 

"Where are you? I have called you so many times and you didn't picked up once and not even reply of my messages. Are you OK? Did something happen?" Seolhyun asked.

Taeyeon can tell that seolhyun was worried for her and she felt guilty for that but also felt love in that concern.

She was struggling. She wanted to tell the truth but she was not sure if she is ready for that.

"Sorry for making you worry. I just overslept." 

Seolhyun didn't know why but she didn't believe that. 

"Are you really OK? Do I come at your place?" 

"Hey, I'm fine. You don't have to come here. Shall we meet in the evening today?" Taeyeon asked.

"Fine. Let's meet at our usual park spot." 

"OK"

"Taeyeon"

"HMM..."

"I love you" 

That moment Taeyeon felt that she is fine. She will be fine. She wants to be fine.

"I love you too" Taeyeon said with a big smile on her face.

"See you later then. Safe drive." 

"You too. Bye"