She is not bad

Her last words

Author's pov

Taeyeon is in second year of college whereas seolhyun is in first year of college despite that they indirectly keep seeing each other in college canteen, play ground , library or in corridors and every time they looked at each other they both feel awkward. 

After that incident , seolhyun somehow felt guilty for behaving like that  to taeyeon . Whatever happened but taeyeon saved her from falling when as a stranger she could have ignored her and let her fell. 

On the other side, taeyeon felt the same and wanted to at least apologize to seolhyun. 

Seolhyun's pov

I don't even know myself why I was feeling like that but I really think I should apologize to her. yeah I'll do that when  I'll see her next time.

"hey seolhyun" I heard someone calling for me .

"hey" I replied as I recognised the person , it was yuri.

" how's your classes going? Do you like our college?" Yuri asked .

" my classes are going good and yeah this college is really good" 

" have you had your lunch yet?" 

"no I was just going for it. Would you like to join me? My friend had to go to library and i'm alone" 

"yeah sure" "but..."

yuri hestiated from saying something so I asked her  " what happened?" 

"can taeyeon join us too ? We always eat our lunch together ." 

" oh." I nervously said. Although I wanted to meet her again by myself but after hearing yuri's request I felt nervous.

yuri looked at me with expectations . 

" no problem, she can join us too" I tried to say it confidently.

after that we went to canteen. Taeyeon was already settled on the table and i guess she was waiting for yuri to come. 

"hey tae" 

As yuri called her , she looked up from her phone and saw me, her eyes got bigger in surprise. Despite of whatever happened between us, one thing I can't deny is that she is too cute. she looks so cute and funny at the same time. I controlled my smile because I didn't wanted one more fight between us due to my rudeness.

yuri bent down slightly and whispered something in taeyeon's ears.

Taeyeon's pov

I was really shocked to see her with yuri and as I was processing everything happening right now yuri whispered in my ear " tae please behave nicely to her, I know you felt guilty for how you behaved to her before , so this is your chance to make things right".

Author's pov

After some time taeyeon finally said something " hello" she awkwardly greeted seolhyun . Seolhyun replied her with hello too .

Yuri didn't know how to change this awkward situation. 

At last she took the initiative and said " aren't both of you should talk to each other about what happened before ? It's awkward like this I want you both to settle down and solve the problem between you. I'm leaving".

Taeyeon and seolhyun both looked at yuri with the same expressions and didn't looked pleased to sit together alone but before they can say anything yuri left the table and went outside the canteen.

They both looked at every corner of the room but each other. After sitting silently for some minute, they both said something at the same time "you.." "i.."

seolhyun cleared and gestured taeyeon to say first . Taeyeon noded and asked " do you wanna have something else to eat?" 

seolhyun shooked her head " no i'm fine".

Taeyeon decided that it's better to talk about actual things. 

" I'm sorry for that day , beacuse of me your coffee got spilled " 

Seolhyun didn't know what went in her but she immediately put her hand above taeyeon right hand. Because of the unexpected contact between them, they both freezed in shock . 

" i'm sorry" seolhyun apologized for putting her hand so unexpectedly on taeyeon's hand and retrive her hand back to her lap. 

" and i'm also sorry for my previous behaviour. you helped me and instead of feeling gratitude I behaved like a brat to you" 

" I think we both were wrong " taeyeon said 

" let's start again" seolhyun extended her hand for hand shake .

taeyeon smiled and shooked her hand politely .

They talked in whole lunch break about many diffefent things. They both were amazed how fast they felt comfortable with each other. Taeyeon told seolhyun about her parents death but she didn't told her about the behaviour of her uncle and aunt.

 

​​​